Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 03:01 PM (8,400 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Daysdegrassi
Nov 16 2012, 03:10 PM
Everything EJ said about Nicole being alone for the rest of his life...more likely to come bite him in the ass. Sami will, yet again, choose another man over him, and Nicole will be happy with Eric. EJ will have nobody to turn to, adn he will keep shutting out Stefano, while Rafe raises his kids. EJ will be ALL alone and Nicole can come to him and tell him off. THAT'S what I wanna see!
Well, if that happens.. I hope Abby will be there for him. And Kristen as family. Maybe finally he will start a new life/aka love.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

engrady pind

EJ is such an arrogant, ass, brat. He has the soul of a viper. Who is going to be his next victim? Abby the virgin? Chloe the fragile? Sami the stupid?

When is EJ going to get a taste of his own medicine? He cannot continue to win and hurry back to his unrealistic infatuation with Sami.

Deleted User
Deleted User

engrady pind
Nov 17 2012, 05:23 PM
EJ is such an arrogant, ass, brat. He has the soul of a viper. Who is going to be his next victim? Abby the virgin? Chloe the fragile? Sami the stupid?

When is EJ going to get a taste of his own medicine? He cannot continue to win and hurry back to his unrealistic infatuation with Sami.
I am sure Ej will be getting his in a few months, this show has went in a cycle the past few years, where Nicole does something bad and loses everything and Ej does something bad and loses everything. I have no doubt that his current manipulations will come back to bite him in the ass and he'll be eating his words.
Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

It was nice to see Chad spending time with Theo. I seemed to remember EJ also promising Lexie he'd be there for Theo and bring Johnny and Sydney over to visit, but I guess he's been too busy doing nothing.

Princessah
Member Avatar

From what I have seen the last few months Ejole were already dead. She moved on with Rafe/Daniel and he is back to wanting Sami. This conversation didn't really mean anything in that respect.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Princessah
Nov 17 2012, 07:06 PM
From what I have seen the last few months Ejole were already dead. She moved on with Rafe/Daniel and he is back to wanting Sami. This conversation didn't really mean anything in that respect.
No couple in soap land is ever really dead. There's a few currently on screen that were thought to be dead at one time too, yet they are continued to be played with as well. I have no doubt that in time Ejole will come full circle too.
Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I didn't mind EJ being an ass... besides Nicole did keep the child from him. .. I thought she would learn that keeping secret like that is always a bad idea. I am not shocked that EJ is angry.

camera shy

Princessah
I remember people saying how over Ejole were when the truth about Sydney came out. A storyline can change with a stroke of a pen or falling ratings.

camera shy

Hologram
Nov 18 2012, 01:49 AM
I didn't mind EJ being an ass... besides Nicole did keep the child from him. .. I thought she would learn that keeping secret like that is always a bad idea. I am not shocked that EJ is angry.
If anyone ever learned anything on this show we wouldn't have Rafe or EJ wasting time on Sami.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Nothing is ever "dead" on this show. If Sami and Ej can get past that infamous bullet to the head, then anything can come full circle. If Ej and Nicole get involved with twins that will almost guarantee continued interaction. Anything can happen on this show. :shrug:

Princessah
Member Avatar

Oh yeah I know. Everytime the writers change the story and characters change. Im just sayen. EJ saying mean things to her (which IMO she deserved), doesn't make them anymore dead than they already were.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 18 2012, 03:20 AM
Princessah
I remember people saying how over Ejole were when the truth about Sydney came out. A storyline can change with a stroke of a pen or falling ratings.
I keep thinking there are so many similarities between the end of Ej and Nicole after Sydney and the end of EJ and Nicole this time.

1. Both did something reasonably bad when they were at a moment of greatest despair and loss.
2. Both lied about what they did because they thought the other one wouldn't continue to love/want them if they knew the truth.
3. They are both concerned a teenager will expose the truth.
4. Both had what they did exposed by Rafe.
5. Both were unable to put what the other one did behind them and move on because they felt it made them look like a fool.
6. Both find some fickle tramp who is reallly in love with another perfect person and convince themselves that they are in love with them.
7. For some reason fickle tramp goes along with the idea enough to give it legitimacy then dumps them for perfect person who realises they want fickle person after all.
8. In their anger and grief both went onto do things far more ludicrously hurtful to other people which caused them more pain in the end.
9. Both have near death experiences and end up in a hospital bed.
Edited by concerned, Nov 18 2012, 04:23 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 07:02 PM
It was nice to see Chad spending time with Theo. I seemed to remember EJ also promising Lexie he'd be there for Theo and bring Johnny and Sydney over to visit, but I guess he's been too busy doing nothing.
Except sniff around Sami and conspire with Kristen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

concerned
Nov 18 2012, 04:00 PM
camera shy
Princessah
I keep thinking there are so many similarities between the end of Ej and Nicole after Sydney and the end of EJ and Nicole this time.

1. Both did something reasonably bad when they were at a moment of greatest despair and loss.
2. Both lied about what they did because they thought the other one wouldn't continue to love/want them if they knew the truth.
5. Both were unable to put what the other one did behind them and move on because they felt it made them look like a fool.
6. Both find some fickle tramp who is reallly in love with another perfect person and convince themselves that they are in love with them.
7. For some reason fickle tramp goes along with the idea enough to give it legitimacy then dumps them for perfect person who realises they want fickle person after all.
8. In their anger and grief both went onto do things far more ludicrously hurtful to other people which caused them more pain in the end.
Ej and Nicole are so much alike, I don't get why TomSell refuse to write for them.

So much potential wasted. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 18 2012, 05:03 PM
concerned
camera shy
Princessah

Ej and Nicole are so much alike, I don't get why TomSell refuse to write for them.

Reminds me of Chez Rouge and EJ's summation of Lucas and Sami.

"They're basically the same person.."

Harmony233

concerned
Nov 18 2012, 05:30 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 18 2012, 05:03 PM
concerned
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Reminds me of Chez Rouge and EJ's summation of Lucas and Sami.

"They're basically the same person.."
EJ said SAmi and lucas were the same person? THats kinda funny but true

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I've got to admit that I've enjoyed 90% of this weeks shows in general and I even (gulp) liked the last conversation had by Dannifer. May wonders never cease.

I actually liked EJ again for a hot second, his cold conversation with Nicole is exactly what I expect from the guy. Kristen and her weird machinations have made every actor working with ED light up. The juxtopositions of characters have been nice, the actual family reunion with Eric was wonderful and the Eric and Nicole actually do have chemistry, at least now. I've liked that Jarlena's conversations have to do with more than making out and I really liked Marlena's admission that she needed to see only Kristen as the enemy, not John.

The Wabi story's saving grace is that she told him immediately, no WTD in the works, THANK THE SOAP GODS, and I've liked the Wilson scenes too.

Overall, Kudos Days.

Edited by mer4santo, Nov 19 2012, 01:31 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:22 PM
SoapGal1
Nov 16 2012, 01:02 PM
six
Nov 16 2012, 12:57 PM
Anybody who watched EJ from the beginning knows he's quite good at using that voice with men, too. :)
And he's pretty damn good with a belt. *Fans self*
He's not better than Brady with a belt and shirtless to boot..
I beg to differ.

Brady was hot, but not sweevil EJ hot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply