Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Christine and Paul Kiss!; airs wk 11/19
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 08:52 AM (950 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest SOD it features an article about Christine and Paul sharing a kiss..

Paul is sickened when Christine shows him a video of Ricky drowning his girlfriend Rachel. Christine offers Paul a hug which leads to a kiss. Nina witnesses the kiss. Christine wants to explain the circumstances that led to the kiss but Nina won't listen to her. Christine leaves and Paul tries to explain what happened. But they reach an impasse and Nina tells Paul their relationship is over. She returns to the Chancellor Mansion to pack her bags. Christine goes to see Nina and tries to downplay the kiss.

Meanwhile Michael tells Paul he has decided to drop the charges against him. Even though Paul is relieved he is still haunted by the fact that he shot his son. Christine is elated that Paul won't be facing charges. He tells her he wants to give their romantic relationship another chance.

LLB was asked if Christine was remaining with the show and she said she does not know what is ahead for Christine. But she made it sound as if she would not be adverse to remaining with Y&R.

For more pick up the latest Digest.

telboards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ughhhhhhhgggg the bug. Posted Image

Where is the Posted Image

Diamonde

Like no one saw that coming.

taylore
Member Avatar

Paul and Cricket are meant to be,i'm happy.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

There were some that cheered on Christine and Nick when they were swapping spit at Jimmies.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ best part of that was Red catching them and going all wacko over it

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Diamonde
Nov 16 2012, 11:07 AM
Like no one saw that coming.
kind of ironic, isn't it?
Daughter in law gets the big steel boot and daughter comes back to the show.
I wonder if LLB & MAB get along?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Never been a Christine fan but absolutely adore her and Paul together.

sweetzles
Member Avatar

Thanks Rachelle! Anything Paul/Christine/Nina related is snooze-worthy. I can't stand either of them, and I don't care about them.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Hope Paul and the Bug leave together. Since they can't do a decent storyline for Paul, he should find a career somewhere else.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply