Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Sonny Goes to the Extreme; airs wk 11/19
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 09:14 AM (950 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest Soap Opera Digest it features an article about Sonny and Kate..

Beginning the week Sonny enlist Shawn's help to kidnap Connie. Shawn takes her to the coffee warehouse where Sonny has a shrink ready to treat her. They tie her up while the shrink tries to coerce Connie away. Sullivan says these scenes are really gnarly and the shrink doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. The intervention is very dramatic for the tough-talking Connie. KS thinks the only person that could get Kate to truly return is Sonny, if it were to happen. She says deep down Connie is a scared 17 year girl who is still struggling with her rape.

For more pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I wish he would skip the extremes and just go straight to hell.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Good ole Sonny, kidnapping. Poor Shawn only gets airtime when he has to save the day or kidnap someone. Shame he's so wasted.

lili
Member Avatar

I hate this POS. Funny how he was just LECTURING AJ for being a kidnapper and here he goes kidnapping Connie. I hope she spits in his face

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Ugh, this is the biggest snooze on an otherwise fantastic show. I was hopeful that Michael and AJ would keep Sonny too busy to worry about Connie.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

LOL why Shawn? Sonny has Milo and Max for his kidnappings.. Remember when they kidnapped Carly during the Sonny/Brenda wedding? :lol:

cscarly

they couldnt even carly from leaving he wants kidnap her stay that why

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply