Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Erik Valdez Out At GH!
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 03:19 PM (1,321 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Erik Valdez Out At GH
By SOD Posted: Nov 16, 2012

Though unconfirmed by the show, GH sources tell Digest that Erik Valdez is out as Trey. The actor made his debut in June as Kristina's (Lindsey Morgan) suitor and Kate's (Kelly Sullivan) son. No word yet on his final air date.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/erik-valdez-out-gh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Fantastic news! Trey is worthless and Valdez sucks.

taylore
Member Avatar

ConKate better follow him.

Nate
Member Avatar

No clue what you guys are talking about. Very upset by this news, this really sucks!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Can Starr leave too?

Tash
Member Avatar

Bring back Serena and Dillon!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks, Can Kelly S next to go?

King
Member Avatar

I've only been watching for like two weeks, but I think this is a good idea. LOL.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I kind of like Trey, but not enough to be too upset by this news. I'd rather see Starr go, though.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I like Trey...After Joe died and his marriage was annulled, I figured he would be out soon. :( Best wishes to EV.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 16 2012, 10:10 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I liked Trey. And I thought Valdez improved since he first showed up. I wonder if they'll just get rid of the character all together or recast. I hope they just do away with the character, rather than recast.

NicoleLVR

I actually like Trey, he's acutally grown. I would have actually preferred if they sent off that god-awful Kristina. She can't her way out of a paper bag.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Trey was an absolutely horrendous character when he first arrived and I couldn't have disliked him more, but as they started to make him more emotionally vulnerable and sincere he grew on me. I'm sorry to see EV go and I hope it means the character's out rather than a recast. Although it would be a shame if he left things unresolved with Kate/Connie, especially because there's a lot to mine there and she's his only surviving parent now.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

NicoleLVR
Nov 17 2012, 09:58 AM
I actually like Trey, he's acutally grown. I would have actually preferred if they sent off that god-awful Kristina. She can't her way out of a paper bag.
I have to agree. I hate to advocate for anyone to lose their job, but she has such a lack of emotional range. Starr may annoy me from time to time, but she has tons more range and I never feel that her scenes bore her. If they don't get rid of this Kristina altogether I hope they at least reduce her screen time to Molly levels.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply