Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2nd November Sweeps Promo
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 03:54 PM (7,135 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

http://tv.yahoo.com/video/days-lives-000000052.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can already feel the John hate from here, but I loved that! Eric was sounding ready to pounce on Nicole already, too. As for the rest I will just ignore it like I always do. We know Gabi isn't getting an abortion because this show is two years ahead!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Haven't we seen the majority of this already?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I was just about to post this. It says it's been on the Yahoo site for 2 days already. Can't believe most of us are just finding it now...Wonder why they snuck it onto Yahoo with no promotion? :blink:

peaches179

Drake is so hammy. LOL.

Thanks for posting.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 03:58 PM
It seems so. I think the first Nov promo was the same way - we'd already seen most of what it showed.

Definitely nothing shocking in there that is likely to get folks talking. :-/

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:flipoff: Hate what there doing with John and Marlena.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Miss Rhi
Nov 16 2012, 03:59 PM
I was just about to post this. It says it's been on the Yahoo site for 2 days already. Can't believe most of us are just finding it now.. :blink:
Really? It might be because everyone said it was coming out today. Explains a lot.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

ughhhhhhhhh Marlena God I hate that selfrighteous bitch, I hope John dump her dumbass sorryiamnotsorry

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
LuvingLumi
It seems so. I think the first Nov promo was the same way - we'd already seen most of what it showed.

Definitely nothing shocking in there that is likely to get folks talking. :-/
Yeah, that was kind of more of a recap than a preview...

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Love it! Rafe comes in with flowers all smiles , like a cheesedick! Hahahahahah!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

no can see.. youtube anyone? please? thx..

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

LOVING the Nick/Gabi/Will stuff! :wub: She's not going to have an abortion though.

Call me crazy but I'm looking forward to the Sami/Rafe/EJ showdown. Rafe cracked me up calling EJ a nitwit!! :D
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Nov 16 2012, 04:09 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

The promo is lukewarm but I should have known it was going to be like this from the spoilers we already know about.

I guess the Wabi baby is going to be the A s/l, they gave so much time to it in the promo. If I wasn't such a spoiler ho, I would start to think that maybe Gabi has an abortion. Then again, I am a spoiler ho and we don't have explicit spoilers that states she doesn't have one; a lot of circumstantial evidence but nothing 100%. I hope the writers tackle that issue and the seriousness of it with caution. Whatever decision she makes, it will change her life forever.

I almost forgot that Rafe is a douche because he was so kind to Nicole when she went off the rails. Thank you for the reminder, Days. -_-

I saw tons of sparks between Ericole in that promo. Maybe it's me but Nicole looks like she is already forumlating a plan to de-frock Eric. :D

Did anyone else think the John & Co was a little over-dramatic?
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 16 2012, 04:32 PM.

six
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 16 2012, 04:07 PM
no can see.. youtube anyone? please? thx..
Until someone puts it up - If you watched yesterday's day ahead, you saw 90% of it. already.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

So snuck a peak at the promo to see if I"m missing anything. Um, Rafe/Sami/EJ, LMAO. Not watching the show just means the same crap continues on whether I watch or not. Rafe and EJ should both drop Grammi Sami and just go get drunk together and call it a day. All her men are pathetic now to even look her way.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 16 2012, 04:00 PM
Miss Rhi
I was just about to post this. It says it's been on the Yahoo site for 2 days already. Can't believe most of us are just finding it now.. :blink:
Really? It might be because everyone said it was coming out today. Explains a lot.
I know they said it was supposed to come out today. I said what I did because users here are usually good at finding stuff like this and I was surprised one of us hadn't stumbled upon it before.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

BalscoFan5
Nov 16 2012, 04:00 PM
:flipoff: Hate what there doing with John and Marlena.
That is the only part of this promo that looks good to me. The rest already happened and/or isn't all that interesting.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Pretty much. And why bother releasing a promo when there is only three sweeps episodes left?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Nov 16 2012, 04:28 PM
LuvingLumi
Pretty much. And why bother releasing a promo when there is only three sweeps episodes left?
Even moreso, why couldn't they have put all of this stuff in the first promo? If so, the first one might have been better.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply