Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2nd November Sweeps Promo
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 03:54 PM (7,257 Views)
lumifan4life

This promo was lame but I liked that a big chunk of it was devoted to the Wabi baby. She's not going to have an abortion I'm pretty sure of that. Nick is likely to go psycho over this and WilSon is toast. Those are just my predictions for now, lol.

Shocked about Jarlena, never thought they'd go there with them.

Oh and loving Ericole. :)
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 16 2012, 04:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

I can't see the promo...what's up with Jarlena? Is John being an ass?

six
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 16 2012, 04:46 PM
Replay of Kristen leaving a message for John about Brady being attacked

Jarlena and Kristen at the hospital - Kristen asks if John didn't get her messages
John storms into the waiting room then he goes off on Marlena while Kristen watches. Basically something like - 'my son could have died and I wouldn't have been there.' He demands that Marlena explain what happened to the messages and orders her not to blame Kristen.
Edited by six, Nov 16 2012, 05:03 PM.

AFaithL

six
Nov 16 2012, 04:54 PM
AFaithL
Nov 16 2012, 04:46 PM
Replay of Kristen leaving a message for John about Brady being attacked

Jarlena and Kristen at the hospital - Kristen asks if John didn't get her messages
John storms into the waiting room then he goes off on Marlena while Kristen watches. Basically - 'my son could have died and I wouldn't have been there.' Then he demands that Marlena explain what happened to the messages and orders her not to blame Kristen.
Thanks. Lawd John, use your brain.

camera shy

Why is Rafe still in ejami's story? Wasn't them breaking up suppose to be the end of Safe for a while to make way for ejami?

jaygal
Member Avatar

Looking a bit like another everlasting day on DOOL from that promo.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Love the John, Marlena, Kristen scenes.
Nothing like dolt John and sly Kristen. :wub: :hail:

Thanks for sharing.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 16 2012, 04:07 PM
no can see.. youtube anyone? please? thx..
Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trba2coygng

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 05:25 PM
Why is Rafe still in ejami's story? Wasn't them breaking up suppose to be the end of Safe for a while to make way for ejami?
I think as long as Tomlin is still writing Safe will never be completely out of the picture... even if they're going with Ejami for now he'll still throw the Safe fans a crumb every now and then

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

There is no Wow feeling on this promo, but I liked most of what was shown so now remains to be seen how the storylines are played out!

michr544125

This is a sweeps promo?

That seemed very flat.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 16 2012, 06:40 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Same crap as usual.

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 05:25 PM
I was wondering the same question, but the other way around, WHY Dear Sweet Lord is EJ always butting into Safe's story??? Do TPTB think that ALL James can do is play interloper to Rafe Hernandez and Sami Brady? SURELY they can come up else... EJ is looking worse each time they pull this crap out of their small repertoire of ideas.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

That's it? For reals? That would make me run away from this show.

King
Member Avatar

Well, I might be in the minority, but I think it looks AMAZING! (For today's standards.)

I am so fucking (pardon my French) into this Will/Gabi/Nick storyline! OMG! I love it. Blake Berris is amazing. He's really injected this set with some much-needed life. Chandler Massey is incredible too. He just draws you in.

And Eileen/Drake/Dee - LOVE. I am loving Kristen's return. ED's scenes with everyone have really been must-see TV, IMO, and interesting. I was disappointed with her initial return - felt like the character deserves more of an entrance. But her scenes with Jennifer and EJ and Sami and Brady...slowly worming her way back into everyone's lives. I love it!

Tammy
Member Avatar

The feeling over all was a like a regular "This Week on Days" promo... but it was good for what it was.

Days4Life

I'm not so much into the Sonny/Will/Gabi/Nick storyline so that was just okay for me. Nothing against the characters, I'm simply tired of baby centered storylines because it's done to death. The EJ/Rafe/Sami stuff....again, done to death. However, the Eric and Nicole scenes looked great, and I'm looking forward to this story. I loved the Kristen/John/Marlena scenes. ED has added some much needed energy to the show, and I love how she's working herself into everyone's lives. Marlena and John have been stale with no decent storyline for years so I'm loving this.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Huh, well, I think I kinda like the John/Marlena/Kristen stuff, because I find myself in a totally different position than before. Before I as anti-Marlena (she's a bit self-righteous, imho). Now I'm like, "Girl, just walk away from both of them. You've lost like a third of your life to being kidnapped and whatnot, a lot of that because of this dude. Just get out now."

And I think that for some reason with this group I still have hope that there will be a series of amazing storyline twists resulting in Kristen's permanent rise to the top of the Dimera clan. I don't know where that hope comes from as the Will-Gabi storyline unfolds exactly as telegraphed from the minute it launched, but it's there.

Nicole/Eric- meh.

annie21

Jennifer looks like a little girl in that scene. It was quick, but I so got an impression of side barettes and Mary Janes. I know that she tends to gush like a teenager around Dr. Dan, but now she seems to have gone from matronly grandma to second-grader in record time.

MR/Jennifer is a lovely woman. And Jennifer used to be one of the fashion plates on the show back when she was a tv/news journalist. I guess it's just another sign that the real Jennifer disappeared somewhere around November 2010 and some sort of pod-person has taken over. :shame:

King
Member Avatar

I am not feeling Eric.

I'm just not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply