Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2nd November Sweeps Promo
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 03:54 PM (7,080 Views)
AFaithL

King
Nov 16 2012, 08:30 PM
I am not feeling Eric.

I'm just not.
He's too stiff and serious. And the way he talks is annoying. It's too even keel. There's no "passion" there. Very boring. Not all "priests" are like that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I like the Jarlena/Kristen with a side of Brady story. Don't really care for anything else. Sorry to say.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

This is probably all due to AZ's talent, but I was feeling Ericole. I saw some chemistry there.

But other than that, what a boring, stupid sweeps.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Sariah
Nov 16 2012, 08:52 PM
This is probably all due to AZ's talent, but I was feeling Ericole. I saw some chemistry there.

But other than that, what a boring, stupid sweeps.

She seems to be one of those, like ED, who make anyone come alive. As for Eric, the jury is still out. He seemed a bit monotone. But maybe he will loosen up. :shrug:

tylerbo20

question will they have John cheat on Marlena with Kristen??? would you accept Marlena w/o John if Wayne came back?

andromeda

John, you are such an idiot.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 16 2012, 06:06 PM
camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 05:25 PM
Why is Rafe still in ejami's story? Wasn't them breaking up suppose to be the end of Safe for a while to make way for ejami?
I think as long as Tomlin is still writing Safe will never be completely out of the picture... even if they're going with Ejami for now he'll still throw the Safe fans a crumb every now and then
This was not an exciting sweeps, and the promo was more of a recap than a promo, but man alive, all of a sudden Days has got multiple good storylines happening!

I love Kristen gas lighting Marlena, and Bristen are HAWT. The only way Days screws this up, IMO, is to have Kristen's ulterior motive be that she is still panting after John. Love that Jarlena have some angst; my goodness they've been dull for years with all their uneventful hearts and rainbows. I want them together, but at least this spices them up, and the idea of their reaction to a Bristen relationship has me practically hyperventilating.

Sami working with EJ? :rockon: Days can slow play the heck out of this, and continuing to make Rafe douchier and douchier is just the cherry on top of an already hot daytime romance.

Eric and Nicole are already steamy and interesting to me. Love Sami and her brother too.

The show still has a loooooong way to go to compete with GH, but it's gotten better, that's for sure.

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

I am actually enjoying the majority of stories on Days right now but that promo almost put me to sleep. :sleep:

Deleted User
Deleted User

AFaithL
Nov 16 2012, 08:32 PM
King
Nov 16 2012, 08:30 PM
I am not feeling Eric.

I'm just not.
He's too stiff and serious. And the way he talks is annoying. It's too even keel. There's no "passion" there. Very boring. Not all "priests" are like that.
I'm not feeling Eric and Nicole, there's some chemistry, but there's not a spark like there is with Ejole. I suppose that could change over time. But so far they don't really excite me. Though I guess anything is better then Nicole being stuck in between the vortex of suck known as Dannifer.
Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

The material in the promo was decent, but the set-up is just bad. I think the announcer guy talks too much, they should simply let the scenes play with words flashing at the bottom of the screen when necessary.

I am so over EJ/Sami/Rafe. When I see that they're on, I have to resist every urge not to change the channel. However, I really am enjoying the Sonny/Will/Gabi/Nick storyline thus far. I'm also intrigued by Nicole/Eric, but I'm not sure how long I'll like the priest thing. I like that Days is focusing a little more on religion, I just don't want Eric to be flat and boring, which is kinda the sense I'm getting so far.

As for Marlena/John/Kristen... Eileen Davidson is fabulous. I'm loving Kristen so far, and I can't wait to see where this all is leading!

AFaithL

tylerbo20
Nov 16 2012, 09:06 PM
question will they have John cheat on Marlena with Kristen??? would you accept Marlena w/o John if Wayne came back?
No and no.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

:wow: IMO, the promo is way better than the show. I like the music and the commentator.
I think it was b/c there was no Dannifer being shoved down my throat. Safe & Ejami are more tolerable at this point for me, over Dannifer being on everyday of the week.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

EJamandBread
Nov 16 2012, 09:11 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Nov 16 2012, 06:06 PM
camera shy
Why is Rafe still in ejami's story? Wasn't them breaking up suppose to be the end of Safe for a while to make way for ejami?
I think as long as Tomlin is still writing Safe will never be completely out of the picture... even if they're going with Ejami for now he'll still throw the Safe fans a crumb every now and then
This was not an exciting sweeps, and the promo was more of a recap than a promo, but man alive, all of a sudden Days has got multiple good storylines happening!

I love Kristen gas lighting Marlena, and Bristen are HAWT. The only way Days screws this up, IMO, is to have Kristen's ulterior motive be that she is still panting after John. Love that Jarlena have some angst; my goodness they've been dull for years with all their uneventful hearts and rainbows. I want them together, but at least this spices them up, and the idea of their reaction to a Bristen relationship has me practically hyperventilating.

Sami working with EJ? :rockon: Days can slow play the heck out of this, and continuing to make Rafe douchier and douchier is just the cherry on top of an already hot daytime romance.

Eric and Nicole are already steamy and interesting to me. Love Sami and her brother too.

The show still has a loooooong way to go to compete with GH, but it's gotten better, that's for sure.
I wouldnt mind Bristen but isnt she way too old for him? Jarlena needed excitement and I like this twist. Im not worried about them breaking up over this. Its kinda funny watching Marlena the shrink lose it and go overboard for a change.

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 16 2012, 07:37 PM
camera shy
I was wondering the same question, but the other way around, WHY Dear Sweet Lord is EJ always butting into Safe's story??? Do TPTB think that ALL James can do is play interloper to Rafe Hernandez and Sami Brady? SURELY they can come up else... EJ is looking worse each time they pull this crap out of their small repertoire of ideas.

I agree the EJ/Sami/Rafe stuff is a Safe story and will continue to be until we see Rafe do something underhanded to keep Sami and EJ apart and take on the official title of 'interloper'. So far EJ is the one manipulating the situation to keep Sami and Rafe apart and we know he's trying to make his move to get Sami before Safe can make up so he's still the interloper at this point.....and probably will continue to be through out the entire story.

camera shy

When it comes to Nicole and Eric, I'm just not looking forward to hear Nicole say some day, "You know you love me more than God!" But I got the feeling that Eric might not really be a priest and it was just a cover. He seemed really uncomfortable when John and Marlena were asking him questions about it and they showed a close up of Sami looking at him confused. Maybe he's an undercover agent out to bring the DiMeras down. I think I'd rather see that than a repeat of the Thornbirds.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 04:37 AM
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
I was wondering the same question, but the other way around, WHY Dear Sweet Lord is EJ always butting into Safe's story??? Do TPTB think that ALL James can do is play interloper to Rafe Hernandez and Sami Brady? SURELY they can come up else... EJ is looking worse each time they pull this crap out of their small repertoire of ideas.

I agree the EJ/Sami/Rafe stuff is a Safe story and will continue to be until we see Rafe do something underhanded to keep Sami and EJ apart and take on the official title of 'interloper'. So far EJ is the one manipulating the situation to keep Sami and Rafe apart and we know he's trying to make his move to get Sami before Safe can make up so he's still the interloper at this point.....and probably will continue to be through out the entire story.
Nah, they will go full steam ahead with Ejami story! :) Remember KenC words?

NikiLani
Member Avatar

If he really is a priest, is it to much to ask that they not push for romance so soon after his return?And can they not have Nicole chase after another man that's not available even if he may truly love her. I don't want these self righteous Bradys hating on her any more than they already do. If I had it my way I would wish she never interacts with any of them ever again.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Oooooh Marlena is in trouble! Eric and Nicole are just.. Amazing.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

The Scorpion
Nov 17 2012, 04:58 AM
camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 04:37 AM
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy

Nah, they will go full steam ahead with Ejami story! :) Remember KenC words?
I remember. If this is a Sami/Rafe story, they certainly forgot to tell Kenny. :D
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 17 2012, 05:15 AM.

camera shy

Ken Corday said they were going lock, stock and barrel with EJ and Sami, he didn't say how. People are just assuming it's going to be them as a real couple. It could be EJ scheming to once again to get Sami, come close and fail big time (like he always does) and that's why Rafe is very much still in the picture.....we'll see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply