Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2nd November Sweeps Promo
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 03:54 PM (7,187 Views)
lazydazes
Member Avatar

I am enjoying the ericole, wilson, nick/gabi, kristen/brady, and jarlena storylines tremendously. Lovin` Ericole and am happy that they`re nothing like ejole. And they don`t have 2b and shouldn`t. Glad that nicole will finally/hopefully find love/happiness with a man that loves her. So i`m pumped/loving the slow burn to ericole. And greg v is the perfect fit! The az/gv chemistry has reeled me in already.
Kristen is pure awesome. And Marlena knows that she`s up to something and she`s right. Can`t wait to see what else kristen has up her sleeve. Brady/kristen have chemistry and i am lovin` it too.
Glad that will knows the truth about the baby. And the drama is endless for the nabi/wilson saga. Sold on this story too.
As for sami/ej/rafe: same story, different year. It`s like a repeat of the endless lumi/ejami triangle of yesteryear. Now it`s apparent that sami will never really choose either of them. But i could care less about ej or sami. But i do want rafe to find happiness. Since sami`s continually lost in triangle madness, now would be a good time for a not-so-dead emily to return.
So the promo had bright spots and then one glaring repetitive one.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 17 2012, 04:58 AM
camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 04:37 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 16 2012, 07:37 PM
camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 05:25 PM
Why is Rafe still in ejami's story? Wasn't them breaking up suppose to be the end of Safe for a while to make way for ejami?
I was wondering the same question, but the other way around, WHY Dear Sweet Lord is EJ always butting into Safe's story??? Do TPTB think that ALL James can do is play interloper to Rafe Hernandez and Sami Brady? SURELY they can come up else... EJ is looking worse each time they pull this crap out of their small repertoire of ideas.

I agree the EJ/Sami/Rafe stuff is a Safe story and will continue to be until we see Rafe do something underhanded to keep Sami and EJ apart and take on the official title of 'interloper'. So far EJ is the one manipulating the situation to keep Sami and Rafe apart and we know he's trying to make his move to get Sami before Safe can make up so he's still the interloper at this point.....and probably will continue to be through out the entire story.
Nah, they will go full steam ahead with Ejami story! :) Remember KenC words?
KC lies and has time and time again. I still think that his "lock stock and barrel " comment was ambiguous.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I highly doubt sami getting with EJ is going to this epic whatever, mostly it's become repetitive and boring. Ej is barely hot sniffing after Sami. If we had to ask KC what the whole lock stock and barrel line meant I doubt he would know himself. It may seem like it's something but highly likely that it's nothing at all.

King
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 16 2012, 08:32 PM
King
Nov 16 2012, 08:30 PM
I am not feeling Eric.

I'm just not.
He's too stiff and serious. And the way he talks is annoying. It's too even keel. There's no "passion" there. Very boring. Not all "priests" are like that.
Yeah, I agree.

I really like Greg Vaughn, but I am not sure if I buy him as Eric.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

King
Nov 17 2012, 09:49 AM
AFaithL
Nov 16 2012, 08:32 PM
King
Nov 16 2012, 08:30 PM
I am not feeling Eric.

I'm just not.
He's too stiff and serious. And the way he talks is annoying. It's too even keel. There's no "passion" there. Very boring. Not all "priests" are like that.
Yeah, I agree.

I really like Greg Vaughn, but I am not sure if I buy him as Eric.
That's where I am, too.

I'm not seeing the Eric/Nicole chemistry, either.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

We've seen/read about all of this! Nothing new! Stupid ass November Sleeps!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"Rock a marriage to its core"...deleted text messages? It was petty and Marlena shouldn't have done it, but one would think that by now John and Marlena have been through so much that deleted text messages wouldn't "rock" them to their "core".

Interested to see what happens with Wabi's baby...looks like she might terminate the pregnancy, or at least consider doing so.

Rafe walks in on E.J. in Sami's office and they have one of their usual scuffles...this is explosive how? This would only be new if one of them literally peed a circle around Sami to mark their territory.

Nicole apologizing to Jennifer is not 'wow' material, assuming that's what she was doing but whatever. I am glad for any Nicole/Eric interaction and to see Nicole making some progress toward putting the recent months' BS behind her.

arvani01

My guess is Sami and Rafe have words and she tells him to leave. Based on Jason's trivia for the Christmas show, it appears Sami and EJ will be spending it with the kids. I think this is the beginning of Ejami, the Dec 3rd spoiler also mentions Rafe walking up on a tender moment between EJ / Sami.

Edited by arvani01, Nov 17 2012, 02:16 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Nov 17 2012, 12:32 PM
I feel like pretty much all promos are targeted toward people who have no idea what is happening (no spoilers, no mags, no websites.)

six
Member Avatar

King
Nov 17 2012, 04:06 PM
Daysdegrassi
I feel like pretty much all promos are targeted toward people who have no idea what is happening (no spoilers, no mags, no websites.)
Add in 'no having watched the show in the past week' and I agree.

ETA: Someone on another board noticed that DHer and ED are dressed in the same clothes that they and their stunt doubles were shown in awhile back (sorry, I don't have the picture). So we should be getting some kind of physical confrontation soon. Maybe that should have made it into the promo...
Edited by six, Nov 17 2012, 04:16 PM.

Princessah
Member Avatar

I totally understand Marlena deleting Kristen's messages, but I don't know about you all, but I would have listened to them 1st lol I am loving watching Kristen drive Marlena crazy again. It has been too long. Eileen is awesome.
Loving the dynamic between Kristen and Brady and am hoping Eric will give up the collar and be the one guy who loves Nicole, warts and all, and EJ/Sami=hotness as always. Gabi and Will--SNOOZE. Rafe= same old boring crap. I miss Bo.
Edited by Princessah, Nov 17 2012, 04:35 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Princessah
Nov 17 2012, 04:35 PM
I totally understand Marlena deleting Kristen's messages, but I don't know about you all, but I would have listened to them 1st lol I am loving watching Kristen drive Marlena crazy again. It has been too long. Eileen is awesome.
Loving the dynamic between Kristen and Brady and am hoping Eric will give up the collar and be the one guy who loves Nicole, warts and all, and EJ/Sami=hotness as always. Gabi and Will--SNOOZE. Rafe= same old boring crap. I miss Bo.
Oh, I would have absolutely listened to those messages before I erased them! If you're going to violate someone's privacy, do it right.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 16 2012, 09:36 PM
tylerbo20
Nov 16 2012, 09:06 PM
question will they have John cheat on Marlena with Kristen??? would you accept Marlena w/o John if Wayne came back?
No and no.
I hope not, there will be a lot of pissed off fans if that happened lol and honestly I love Wayne I really do and he will always be Roman to me but whatever magic Dee and Wayne had in the 80's is gone, it was gone when he came back in '91 and it was gone when he came back again in 2005/2006. If by any chance he were to come back I'd rather they not go that route again.

AFaithL

JessicaLeigh
Nov 17 2012, 12:56 PM
"Rock a marriage to its core"...deleted text messages? It was petty and Marlena shouldn't have done it, but one would think that by now John and Marlena have been through so much that deleted text messages wouldn't "rock" them to their core".
Not to mention, Marlena has put up with a lot of John's crap in the past. Very serious things she has forgiven him for.

outrageous
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 17 2012, 08:58 AM
The Scorpion
camera shy
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 16 2012, 07:37 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree the EJ/Sami/Rafe stuff is a Safe story and will continue to be until we see Rafe do something underhanded to keep Sami and EJ apart and take on the official title of 'interloper'. So far EJ is the one manipulating the situation to keep Sami and Rafe apart and we know he's trying to make his move to get Sami before Safe can make up so he's still the interloper at this point.....and probably will continue to be through out the entire story.
KC lies and has time and time again. I still think that his "lock stock and barrel " comment was ambiguous.
He certainly didn't lie about "giving the viewers what they wanted" when he went with Safe in 2010. I choose to believe him. As much as I hate the guy, he hasn't lied in the past, and I don't think he's lying now.

Unfortunately for the audience, Safe and Rafe are always there to put a damper on potentially good storyline and stinking up all the good scenes. I can only hope for a bullet in Rafe's head by the spring sweeps.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Love, love, LOVE Kristen. I loved her with Brady, can't stand her with John. I think that she'd be wasted on him now. In the past it was ok, but I see no chemistry whatsover between them anymore.

I can believe her going after Brady though. That man is delicious shirtless. I don't even want to picture John shirtless now.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

six
Nov 17 2012, 04:11 PM
King
Nov 17 2012, 04:06 PM
Daysdegrassi
Add in 'no having watched the show in the past week' and I agree.

ETA: Someone on another board noticed that DHer and ED are dressed in the same clothes that they and their stunt doubles were shown in awhile back (sorry, I don't have the picture). So we should be getting some kind of physical confrontation soon. Maybe that should have made it into the promo...
here's the picture :)

Posted Image

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 05:30 AM
Ken Corday said they were going lock, stock and barrel with EJ and Sami, he didn't say how. People are just assuming it's going to be them as a real couple. It could be EJ scheming to once again to get Sami, come close and fail big time (like he always does) and that's why Rafe is very much still in the picture.....we'll see.
Because it was such a fabulous story the first time..... :puke:

Helpless Romantic

outrageous
Nov 17 2012, 05:42 PM
magicsteacher
The Scorpion
camera shy

He certainly didn't lie about "giving the viewers what they wanted" when he went with Safe in 2010. I choose to believe him. As much as I hate the guy, he hasn't lied in the past, and I don't think he's lying now.

Unfortunately for the audience, Safe and Rafe are always there to put a damper on potentially good storyline and stinking up all the good scenes. I can only hope for a bullet in Rafe's head by the spring sweeps.
Speak for yourself. What the "audience wants" is skewed to who people want with whom period. So all of our opinions are biased and not fact. I can say the same about EJ but I don't porport to say what "the audience" does or does not like as we have no way of knowing .
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 17 2012, 06:24 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 17 2012, 06:21 PM
outrageous
Nov 17 2012, 05:42 PM
magicsteacher
The Scorpion

Speak for yourself. What the "audience wants" is skewed to who people want with whom period. So all of our opinions are biased and not fact. I can say the same about EJ but I don't porport to say what "the audience" does or does not like as we have no way of knowing .
Pretty sure her point was that Ken Corday said it was what the viewers wanted back then. I'll certainly agree with you that he didn't know what I wanted.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply