Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R wk of 11/19 Thanksgiving Promo; Y&R
Topic Started: Nov 16 2012, 09:07 PM (1,200 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

bygnedys

Is the promo only about them? It wasn't that long ago she was smacking on Danny.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Awww Sharon and Faith <3 !!!

lightandday
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Nov 16 2012, 09:48 PM
Is the promo only about them? It wasn't that long ago she was smacking on Danny.
No, it's not just about them however I had to :laugh: your remark of she & Danny because I thought the same way when I saw this promo. I think MAB was gonna let Cricket & Danny ride into the sunset but these new writers showing it very differently.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Wonder how long they are going to drag out the Adulterous Arsonist? How much longer before she hits bottom like the writers said? Stepping on the accelerator trying to get some of this stuff to move faster.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hate the way CBS does their promos now. They used to be so much better!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Yep. I actually liked the NBC DOOL promo better. This was LAME.

I HATE NINA!!!!!!!!!

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 16 2012, 11:47 PM
Wonder how long they are going to drag out the Adulterous Arsonist? How much longer before she hits bottom like the writers said? Stepping on the accelerator trying to get some of this stuff to move faster.
Burning down the ranch and being diagnosed with a mental disorder WAS rock bottom. Now they're FINALLY building her back up to where she can be a mother to her kids and a regular citizen of Genoa City. Just like all the other liars and whores that live in the town.

ratfink
Member Avatar

L&D Love your curly fries or whatever that thing is :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Superwoman
Member Avatar

It looks like Noah will be taking care of his mother...it's about time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

restless daze
Nov 17 2012, 02:39 AM
Yep. I actually liked the NBC DOOL promo better. This was LAME.

I HATE NINA!!!!!!!!!
nina is the dumpiest, frumpiest, most boring female on the show.
What the hell was she wearing in that promo? Does she deliberately dress to look as unsexy as possible?
Could she change her hairstyle and makeup, she looks the same as she did when she was a teen only older and heavier. :shrug:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

When Sharon openly takes responsibility for the arson, get's real psychiatric help, admits and apologizes for the dastardly things she has done, THAT is rock bottom.
These writers aren't any better about doing their homework than MAB was. House calls, pain killers at the bedside, doctors handing over a bottle of psychotropic meds during her house call? Geeeeeeeeez get real. She's a danger to herself and others when she torched that first drape. She didn't care if there was anyone in the house. They said there was a Newman in the house, that got scrapped.
Come on new writer, stop hauling in new characters and take care of the story lines that are going now.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm loving the show right now. Sharon's actually aloud to touch her children under the new writers lol

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 17 2012, 10:57 AM
When Sharon openly takes responsibility for the arson, get's real psychiatric help, admits and apologizes for the dastardly things she has done, THAT is rock bottom.
These writers aren't any better about doing their homework than MAB was. House calls, pain killers at the bedside, doctors handing over a bottle of psychotropic meds during her house call? Geeeeeeeeez get real. She's a danger to herself and others when she torched that first drape. She didn't care if there was anyone in the house. They said there was a Newman in the house, that got scrapped.
Come on new writer, stop hauling in new characters and take care of the story lines that are going now.
I think she's hit ENOUGH "rock bottoms". Enough is enough, it's getting old seeing the same characters suffering.

lightandday
Member Avatar

ratfink
Nov 17 2012, 03:05 AM
L&D Love your curly fries or whatever that thing is :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
LOL "Curly Fries" :laugh: those are feathers :biggrin: Rat, that's Big Chief Lambreaux doing his spiritual Indian chant. SEE

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sharon with her kids. Yay!

Nick & Avery continue to have no chemistry.

sweetzles
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to some Sharon/Faith/Noah scenes! As much as I loved Adam spending so much time with Sharon, that cottage was not healthy for her. I'm glad to see her back at her own house.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She isn't fit to be out roaming the streets, let alone be with a child. They better frisk her for accelerants and matches.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply