Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,366 Views)
camera shy

Some people complained about GG leaking stories to his fans, but does anyone actually need an actor to tell them where any of these stories are heading? They're all soooooo predictable. All you have to do is read one tiny little spoiler and the way the whole story is going to play out starts to unravel in your head.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sonwill
Member Avatar

I wonder what Nick does or says that convinces Will that it's a good idea for him to go along with the lie about Nick being the dad and Gabi being pregnant with his baby. I figure he's got to manipulate Will somehow because I don't generally think Will would just go along with it without being manipulated in some way. And oh man, I can't wait until Sonny finds out, it's just soap drama and hey, I love it.

Helpless Romantic

Just WOW! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Posted Image

LonePirate
Member Avatar

sonwill
Nov 24 2012, 10:20 AM
I wonder what Nick does or says that convinces Will that it's a good idea for him to go along with the lie about Nick being the dad and Gabi being pregnant with his baby. I figure he's got to manipulate Will somehow because I don't generally think Will would just go along with it without being manipulated in some way. And oh man, I can't wait until Sonny finds out, it's just soap drama and hey, I love it.
I'm guessing Will thinks Sonny will freak out if Will tells him about the baby so he happily obliges the request to keep his mouth shut. Or, Nick blackmails Will into going along with it. Either option produces the same result - Will lying to Sonny about the baby. That is going to work out well just as all other lies do on this show.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 24 2012, 10:37 AM

Um, yeah ... holy shit these spoilers are just ... OMG. Brady and Kristen boinking already? :puke: And Jennifer, what in sam hell is wrong with this woman? She is like psycho obsessive over Orange Balls. They should go ahead and go the mental illness route with Bitchifer because she certainly acts like she has a few screws loose.

On a lighter note, I love your Jasam/baby Daniel pics!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I don't think that these spoilers are that bad. The Bristen sex sounds interesting and I am glad that Brady is actually getting a story worth watching. I'm not really worried about them having sex so soon as it seems to be more about lust and not a long term relationship. The fact that she was once almost his stepmom is very soapy and taboo. ED will pull this off and IMO she is the only this worth watching on this show right now.

Helpless Romantic

JDeveraux_91
Nov 24 2012, 10:51 AM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 24 2012, 10:37 AM

Um, yeah ... holy shit these spoilers are just ... OMG. Brady and Kristen boinking already? :puke: And Jennifer, what in sam hell is wrong with this woman? She is like psycho obsessive over Orange Balls. They should go ahead and go the mental illness route with Bitchifer because she certainly acts like she has a few screws loose.

On a lighter note, I love your Jasam/baby Daniel pics!

Aww thanks. I miss Jasam but am so happy that Sam got her baby. On Bitchifer just when I couldn't stand her more! Kristen and Brady are now ruined and I was indifferent to them thus far. I guess throwing sex out gratuitously is all DAYS knows how to do nowadays and pass it off as "romance" . On the bright side though at least we are spared any wuv scenes with Dannibore and Bitchifer deserves to be told to stay away by the Tan after her poor treatment of Jack. I really wish Greta made a comeback to give Jenny- twit a run for her money. Greta was truly in love with Jack and would not have taken him for granted like Jenny Jen has so many times but this go around is IMO the worst. It doesn't hurt that they had great chemistry either but I am SO sick of the PTB constantly focusing on Jennifer's latest conquest while Jack gets nothing and then "dies". Jack is a thousand times more interesting than Jennifer ever was or will be.
What could have been:
Posted Image
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 24 2012, 11:25 AM.

peaches179

Angie79
Nov 24 2012, 12:30 AM
Thursday ("Following Daniel")
Jennifer decides to follow Daniel to Smith Island to make things right.

I wouldn't be surprise if they end up sleeping together. :rolleyes: Jennifer is doing nothing but spitting on Jack's memory!

Thanks for posting.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Kristen and Brady is such a big turn off.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 24 2012, 12:33 AM
Angie79
Marlena catches Brady and Kristen making love
Hold on...I think I feel something rising in my throat...

:x

:puke:
It must be contagious!

:puke:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

"Making love"? Puh-lease!

annie21

Romancer66
Nov 24 2012, 09:50 AM
Deverauxfan
Nov 24 2012, 01:00 AM
Quote:

Jennifer decides to follow Daniel to Smith Island to make things right;

:rolleyes: Dan needs to file a restraining order against Jennifer. She is becoming a stalker. The spoiler for Monday says that he asks her to stay away from him, yet she follows him to the island. Jennifer needs to get a life; one that doesn't revolve around Dan.
I'm embarrassed for Jen-Jen. Back when she was in her early 20s and running after Jack, it could be excused because she was so young and we knew that Jack returned her feelings and it was hell on him to push her away. SC is not in MA's league when it comes to playing subtext--or anything else for that matter.

But now Jennifer is in her 40s, she's been asked repeatedly by Daniel, on different occasions, to back off and butt out. And she continues to meddle, pry, and now stalk. She's learned nothing from the recent fiasco with Nicole. Plus, her pursuit of Dr. Douche is coming across as typically selfish: it's all about her feelings and making herself feel better. No doubt she'll be stricken and/or injured while chasing after him, and he will perform surgery to save her life, proving that the clinical trial wasn't a failure after all. I suppose this is supposed to be DAYS' Christmas miracle. :rolleyes:

I now begin to wonder if Jen-Jen's going to be just as obsessive and stupid when Chloe returns and Daniel starts eying her instead. It's pretty clear now from whom Abigail gets her stalkerish tendencies.

Speaking of which, I thought Abigail already knew Cameron had "moved on." Dull though he was, I do feel a bit bad for her because he let her think he cared about her and then, once she backed off sex, he dumped her. He wasn't even there for her as a friend while she was grieving for her father. I just hope she has the sense to say "good riddance" and not try to get him back, because he's definitely not worth it.
The thing is, when Jennifer was in her 20s, she was a much more three-dimensional person than she is now. Yes, she pursued Jack. But it wasn't with a single-minded purpose day in and day out. She also had a life. Usually, she would try to get closer to Jack only to be pushed away by him, making her trounce off in a huff. And she would stay away for awhile. She went to the beach, she would hang out with her friends, she met her grandparents for lunch, etc. While she was doing these other things, she might see Jack across the room, or she might overhear someone cutting him down, or she might notice that he was in the doldrums. And her heart would go out to him so she would draw closer again.

Now, we only see a woman who, until this little book club meeting that lasted five minutes, spent every waking moment (including and especially those at work) thinking about how to "help" her "friend." We see very little of her caring about Abby or JJ. We don't see her interacting with friends and family unless the topic is Daniel. And we certainly don't get any quiet introspective moments thinking about her dead husband -- again, unless it's tied to Daniel in some way.

So the writing is making her look obsessed and stalkerish because that's all that we see. The Jennifer we used to know has been reduced to a shallow, two-dimensional version of a once-great fully fleshed out character.

Edited by annie21, Nov 24 2012, 01:51 PM.

La_Laa

Angie79
Tuesday ("The Shock")
Nick and Gabi share their news with Sonny.

Seriously? Now Gack spitting lies in Sonny's face?!

Gack really deserve each other :sarcasm:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Nov 24 2012, 01:49 PM
Angie79
Tuesday ("The Shock")
Nick and Gabi share their news with Sonny.

Seriously? Now Gack spitting lies in Sonny's face?!

Gack really deserve each other :sarcasm:
Trick is, Sonny can count to nine. Also, despite being gay, I'll bet he has a basic understanding of human reproduction to know the difference between what a six month pregnant woman and a three months pregnant woman looks like. Sonny isn't stupid, and I'm pretty sure he's going to figure out something is up, though I'm sure it will take him a little time to connect all the dots.

michr544125

Will is also part of this scheme even if it wasn't his initial idea. He is choosing not to tell Sonny the truth. Nobody is holding a gun to Will's head. If anything it's worse on his part to lie to Sonny than it is for Nick and Gabi to lie to Sonny.

Edited by michr544125, Nov 24 2012, 02:13 PM.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I think Sonny is gonna figure iyt out all on his own.

sonwill
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 24 2012, 02:09 PM
Will is also part of this scheme even if it wasn't his initial idea. He is choosing not to tell Sonny the truth. Nobody is holding a gun to Will's head. If anything it's worse on his part to lie to Sonny than it is for Nick and Gabi to lie to Sonny.

It is obviously worse for him to lie to Sonny than it is for Gack to lie to Sonny, I agree with that. But I guess at the end of the day, where would the drama be if they didn't have Will lie to Sonny? It creates good drama for that relationship. And I'm interested to see what Nick says that convinces Will to continue lying to Sonny, because I get the feeling he's going to manipulate the situation to where Will isn't going to feel like he has any other choice, he has a lot of insecurities and just presumes Sonny's going to leave him, though I'd wish he wouldn't presume that, it at least keeps the Wilson relationship in a story and one with drama ha.
Edited by sonwill, Nov 24 2012, 02:33 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

My speculation is that Nick will offer to be the father of Gabi's baby, saying he's in love with her and biology doesn't matter. He'll convince Will that keeping the secret is best for everyone, and this will be a kind of adoption. But somewhere along the line, Nick's homophobia is going to surface, and that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back and Will will have to step forward. I'm not sure if he will confess to Sonny before or after that, but it's certainly going to be complicated for them - and hopefully dramatic.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Nov 24 2012, 01:31 PM
"Making love"? Puh-lease!
I know right, it's more like Kristen using Brady to drive Marlena nuts.... she probably set the whole thing up

Kristen tells EJ someone is about to get the shock of their life.

Marlena catches Brady and Kristen making love

coincidence? I think not

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I actually think these spoilers are pretty good. I like bristen and i cant wait to see marlenas reaction. And sami can just shut up but i do believe we are gearing up towards some good ole sami/nicole catfights.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply