Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (38,961 Views)
andromeda

Kristen and Brady making love? Gross.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Actually, that's pretty intriguing!

Safensane

DanishDoolFan
Nov 24 2012, 11:45 AM
Kristen and Brady is such a big turn off.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Maybe we should see this as Brady sacrificing himself by diverting Kristen's attention away from John...anything for Dad! :eyeroll: :whistling:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Um I know Kritter is adopted,but hello writers ADOPTEE's are real family too and since John is Kritter's uncle wouldn't that make Brady and Kritter related,eww.No real surprise though since this is the same show that had Max Brady sleeping with both of his nieces.

lysie
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Nov 24 2012, 08:51 PM
Um I know Kritter is adopted,but hello writers ADOPTEE's are real family too and since John is Kritter's uncle wouldn't that make Brady and Kritter related,eww.No real surprise though since this is the same show that had Max Brady sleeping with both of his nieces.
That wouldn't be an obstacle for Kristen. She married Tony.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

BeeBee
Nov 20 2012, 12:23 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 19 2012, 10:59 PM
SOURCE LOOK AHEAD: WEEK OF DECEMBER 3, 2012

Will discusses his sexuality with Eric. How will the now religious Eric react? Daniel learns about the results of his treatments. Nick and Gabi Make plans for the baby. Sami & EJ visit Eric at the rectory. Brady and Kristen talk about their relationship. Jennifer requires emergency medical attention. John walks in on a conversation between Kristen and Marlena.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3253-days-of-our-lives-teasers-november-26-december-3-edition
Why the heck would EJ be going to see Eric?
It should be to confess all of his misdeeds... but that's never gonna happen.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 24 2012, 09:22 PM
BalscoFan5
Nov 24 2012, 08:51 PM
That wouldn't be an obstacle for Kristen. She married Tony.
That's true.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Brady and Kristen.....I know it's WFT... But it is hard for TPTB to get him into the current set of SLs.... not much to offer him in turns of available women... Jen & Hope are too old for him...it's pretty clear #DAYS needs another 30 something woman in town.

Mason
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 24 2012, 11:06 PM
Brady and Kristen.....I know it's WFT... But it is hard for TPTB to get him into the current set of SLs.... not much to offer him in turns of available women... Jen & Hope are too old for him...it's pretty clear #DAYS needs another 30 something woman in town.
I don't disagree with that, but I think the problems with Brady extend far beyond the shallow pool of potential love interests currently available to him.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 24 2012, 11:12 PM
Dreamer
I don't disagree with that, but I think the problems with Brady extend far beyond the shallow pool of potential love interests currently available to him.
Brady has always been a crap character and the two actors who have played him are nothing but a pair of tits. Is that what you meant, Mason?

Mason
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Nov 24 2012, 11:15 PM
Mason
Nov 24 2012, 11:12 PM
Dreamer
Brady has always been a crap character and the two actors who have played him are nothing but a pair of tits. Is that what you meant, Mason?
More or less, LoL.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Someone should tell Kritter there are men that exist OUTSIDE the Dimera family.

lysie
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Jen and Hope are too old for him but Kristen isn't?

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Angie79
Nov 24 2012, 12:30 AM
Tuesday ("The Shock")
Marlena catches Brady and Kristen making love;

Ummmmm......way.too.soon.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

mer4santo
Nov 24 2012, 11:40 PM
Angie79
Nov 24 2012, 12:30 AM
Tuesday ("The Shock")
Marlena catches Brady and Kristen making love;

Ummmmm......way.too.soon.
Ditto. I hate that they can't slowly pace couple development anymore. The only exception in my opinion has been Will and Sonny.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Coming Clean")
Kristen encourages Brady to tell John about their relationship.

Cupcake06

Their....relationship?!?!? Geez.

Cupcake06

Dreamer
Ugh, if they were to ever even get another woman please do not put her with Brady, for crying out loud.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Friday ("Coming Clean")
Kristen encourages Brady to tell John about their relationship.

Johns thoughts on this: Been there, done that..... :lol:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Cupcake06
Nov 25 2012, 12:43 AM
Their....relationship?!?!? Geez.
Sexcapade would be a more appropriate term.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply