Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,140 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 25 2012, 12:38 AM
Friday ("Coming Clean")
Kristen encourages Brady to tell John about their relationship.
This may just be the next part of Kristen's grand plan: make John squirm because she's screwing his son now. When he protests, Doc will wonder if it's because he wants to protect Brady or if deep down, he is a tad jealous. I see more arguments and problems ahead for Mr. and Mrs. John Black.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

I don't really have issues with Brady and Kristen purely because I just think it's real soapy that Kristen would sleep with and probably develop the same obsession for Brady that she once had for John...and that would trigger an entire set of strange reactions in John and Marlena....I think it's a good story and since I tend to put the fact that she gave him his first bath out of my mind, then it fits....the minute I realize she saw his wiener a very long time ago it really is off putting...but we can thank Sorasing for that, right? lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

John should not be jealous of Kristen and Brady at all. And if he is, Days needs to produce another man interested in Marlena, and she can leave the two pathetic Black men behind and let them be with psychotic Kristen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

angie37
Nov 25 2012, 09:35 AM
Angie79
Friday ("Coming Clean")
This may just be the next part of Kristen's grand plan: make John squirm because she's screwing his son now. When he protests, Doc will wonder if it's because he wants to protect Brady or if deep down, he is a tad jealous. I see more arguments and problems ahead for Mr. and Mrs. John Black.

I think you are totally right about her plan. She's wanted JOhn, always has always will, but somehow she figured she could probably use Brady to get to JOhn (one way or another) and that is what she's doing.....now what occurs if she really falls for Brady? Or better yet, what happens if Brady realizes that she is using him to get to John....will he hit the drugs again? Hmmm...I think Brady and Kristen have a certain chemistry and she is looking really good....so I'm all for it.....

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 25 2012, 09:57 AM
angie37
Angie79
Friday ("Coming Clean")

I think you are totally right about her plan. She's wanted JOhn, always has always will, but somehow she figured she could probably use Brady to get to JOhn (one way or another) and that is what she's doing.....now what occurs if she really falls for Brady? Or better yet, what happens if Brady realizes that she is using him to get to John....will he hit the drugs again? Hmmm...I think Brady and Kristen have a certain chemistry and she is looking really good....so I'm all for it.....
Yep, I loving this sl it has everything to become soap gold and Kristen are really hot and who knows her master plan may be to make John sweat, but she might fall for Brady really hard along the way! And complex emotions always adds drama!

peaches179

Mason
Nov 24 2012, 11:12 PM
Dreamer
Nov 24 2012, 11:06 PM
Brady and Kristen.....I know it's WFT... But it is hard for TPTB to get him into the current set of SLs.... not much to offer him in turns of available women... Jen & Hope are too old for him...it's pretty clear #DAYS needs another 30 something woman in town.
I don't disagree with that, but I think the problems with Brady extend far beyond the shallow pool of potential love interests currently available to him.

LOL. It's because he's a hammy actor.(Still can't believe they let Jack go and kept him. :rolleyes: ) Just like his on screen father. Ugh! I hate there're throwing her in Brady's obrit. But I love me some Kristen and Marlena so I'll just have to deal with it.

peaches179

lysie
Nov 24 2012, 11:36 PM
Dreamer
Brady and Kristen.....I know it's WFT... But it is hard for TPTB to get him into the current set of SLs.... not much to offer him in turns of available women... Jen & Hope are too old for him...it's pretty clear #DAYS needs another 30 something woman in town.
Jen and Hope are too old for him but Kristen isn't?

LOL!

peaches179

mer4santo
Nov 24 2012, 11:40 PM
Angie79
Nov 24 2012, 12:30 AM
Tuesday ("The Shock")
Marlena catches Brady and Kristen making love;

Ummmmm......way.too.soon.

I agree. No build up at all. But that's how they've always written this character. Never any substance. I just hope he doesn't drag Kristen's character down like he did Madison's.
Edited by peaches179, Nov 25 2012, 02:11 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

angie37
Angie79
Friday ("Coming Clean")

True, which I will enjoy no doubt. But Brady and Kristen don't have a relationship. It shouldn't happen now.

michr544125

peaches179
Nov 25 2012, 01:29 PM
mer4santo
Nov 24 2012, 11:40 PM
Angie79
Nov 24 2012, 12:30 AM
Tuesday ("The Shock")
Marlena catches Brady and Kristen making love;

Ummmmm......way.too.soon.

I agree. No build up at all. But that's how they've always written this character. Never any subtance. I just hope he doesn't drag Kristen's character down like he did Madison's.
It's the same thing they did with Madison. As soon as she came on Brady was screwing her and non stop. You are right they never write his character with any substance and why I can't get into him. I love Kristen but this so soon just isn't working for me. Back several years ago when Kyle was playing the role Brady had so much depth.

Mason
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Nov 25 2012, 01:39 PM
angie37
Angie79
Friday ("Coming Clean")

True, which I will enjoy no doubt. But Brady and Kristen don't have a relationship. It shouldn't happen now.
Or any time before hell freezes over.

peaches179

Mason
Nov 25 2012, 02:07 PM
nocturnalblondie
Nov 25 2012, 01:39 PM
angie37
Angie79
Friday ("Coming Clean")

Or any time before hell freezes over.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM
Monday - Jennifer is in need of urgent medical attention

**UPDATED 11/23**

Monday ("The Test")
Daniel asks Jennifer to stay away from him;

Thursday ("Following Daniel")
Jennifer decides to follow Daniel to Smith Island to make things right;
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I know which episodes for the week will come off the DVR sched,
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 25 2012, 02:51 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This is the whole problem with this show... everybody is related in some way, shape or form! And yes I consider adopted family members to still be family!

It's bad enough that they have Brady sleeping with someone who raised him for awhile, and is his adopted cousin... but what puts it over the top for me is the fact that Brady is sleeping with someone his DAD slept with... that is just plain NASTY to me! :x

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

This all sounds so boring. EJami makes me want to vomit, as does Krady or whatever people are calling them. Dannifer is dull and boring, as usual, and Gabi's storyline is SO cliche,
dumb and boring.

I will read what happens, but will not be watching it! ANY OF IT!
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Nov 25 2012, 03:25 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

lysie
Nov 24 2012, 11:36 PM
Dreamer
Jen and Hope are too old for him but Kristen isn't?
Agreed, any of the three could be his mother.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 25 2012, 03:30 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 25 2012, 03:17 PM
This is the whole problem with this show... everybody is related in some way, shape or form! And yes I consider adopted family members to still be family!

It's bad enough that they have Brady sleeping with someone who raised him for awhile, and is his adopted cousin... but what puts it over the top for me is the fact that Brady is sleeping with someone his DAD slept with... that is just plain NASTY to me! :x
If Im not mistake Sami changed a few of Ej's diapers along the way. LOL Look how well that mess turned out! Shes been married to him and a few kids to boot, LOL

"If you cant love the one you want, Love the one you half raised.."

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 25 2012, 03:17 PM

Obviously you don't watch B&B! :D

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ljay
Nov 25 2012, 02:00 AM
Friday ("Coming Clean")

Johns thoughts on this: Been there, done that..... :lol:
"Been there, done that, fantasized about your mom while I did."

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami and ej are kinds of ewww, sorasing included. Salem's gene pool is getting smaller and smaller. This is why Nicole's baby had to survive. Adding another Brady/Horton makes for little drama. Look at Abby, she is related to literally half the town. Her potential pairings are so limited it's not funny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply