Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,358 Views)
Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I cannot believe EJ is continuing to bully Nicole like he did the other day! But I'm so glad she is calling him out on his foolishness!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

rfsexton
Nov 27 2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:

Kate confirms one of Marlena's worst fears.

What does Kate tell Marlena? Anyone have a clue. Kate could be slanting the information to get back at Stefano
According to spoilers apparently Marlena drops the super secret new CW lipstick prototype and Kate picks it up and figures what it is....

concerned
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Nov 27 2012, 03:04 PM
I cannot believe EJ is continuing to bully Nicole like he did the other day! But I'm so glad she is calling him out on his foolishness!
I'm happy they are both getting their Snark back. They have been tiptoeing around each other for far too long. I can't wait for Nicole to beat him at his own game.

ADJ

So Sonny is getting screwed and Will isn't going to man up, nice.............................

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

six
Nov 27 2012, 02:22 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 27 2012, 09:21 AM
So is EJ telling his sister he wishes she would've made a play for Rafe instead supposed to be the "menacing plot" he was trying to hatch? Oooohhh... super scary.
IDK, I think that is by far the worst idea EJ's ever had.
It is called desperation. Ej knows Sami isn't in love with him and that she still loves Rafe. He no doubt figured if he could take Rafe out of the equation, then maybe he would have a chance with Sami. Ej has always thought that which is why he always tries to eliminate Rafe. Get a clue,bud. The girl doesn't want you. The only way you can have her around is by manipulating the situation. Move on.

six
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 27 2012, 04:21 PM
six
tomsawyer
So is EJ telling his sister he wishes she would've made a play for Rafe instead supposed to be the "menacing plot" he was trying to hatch? Oooohhh... super scary.
It is called desperation. Ej knows Sami isn't in love with him and that she still loves Rafe. He no doubt figured if he could take Rafe out of the equation, then maybe he would have a chance with Sami. Ej has always thought that which is why he always tries to eliminate Rafe. Get a clue,bud. The girl doesn't want you. The only way you can have her around is by manipulating the situation. Move on.
I think you missed my point, which was about whether or not this plan was scary. :)

ETA: Ooh, I'm a veteran now. B-)
Edited by six, Nov 27 2012, 04:35 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

magicsteacher
six
tomsawyer
I do find it kind of hysterical that she freely would give herself to Lucas and Rafe over and over again before she does the same thing to Ej. Can't he SEE that. Does he need a microscope of something. He's so pathetic. I also would LOVE for them to touch on the fact that Sami had NO PROBLEM with concealing Ej's kid from him and this wasn't a ploy by Sami or anything, she even told Rafe what she was willing to do AFTER she found out the truth, so it wasn't just lip service on Sami's part. But when she thought that Rafe should know that his sister was pregnant, she immediately told him about it because he 'deserved to know'. Where was that 'deserve to know' concern for EJ? It wasn't anywhere.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 27 2012, 04:33 PM
magicsteacher
six
tomsawyer
I do find it kind of hysterical that she freely would give herself to Lucas and Rafe over and over again before she does the same thing to Ej. Can't he SEE that. Does he need a microscope of something. He's so pathetic. I also would LOVE for them to touch on the fact that Sami had NO PROBLEM with concealing Ej's kid from him and this wasn't a ploy by Sami or anything, she even told Rafe what she was willing to do AFTER she found out the truth, so it wasn't just lip service on Sami's part. But when she thought that Rafe should know that his sister was pregnant, she immediately told him about it because he 'deserved to know'. Where was that 'deserve to know' concern for EJ? It wasn't anywhere.
I think Sami's concern was more for Gabi than it was for Rafe's right to know. At least that's how it played to me.
Edited by gailwinters, Nov 27 2012, 04:46 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

magicsteacher
six
tomsawyer
EJ is crying out:

Posted Image

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 27 2012, 01:40 PM
Why can't they suprise us and have EJ Safe be? WHY can't that man just say "Sami's drawn toward Rafe so it is what it is?" Rafe is, IMO irresistable, EJ doesn't stand a chance against him. YES I know, and I SAID it's my opinion, but Good Lord, Let EJ Give It Up! It's tiresome to watch when they could be doing so many other things with EJ, I mean, Abigail is STILL available...just saying. So many story opportunities unexplored..
"Irresistible" is probably the last word I would use to describe Rafe. The one thing I like about the current writing for him is that he's acting like an egotistical ass. I saw someone call him "Hernanderthal"......Perfect description, IMO.

Edited by gailwinters, Nov 27 2012, 04:46 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Nov 27 2012, 04:33 PM
magicsteacher
six
tomsawyer
It's times like this that does make me like Sami--there are times I could smack her, then she shows us her true feelings toward EJ and all that has happened between them AND her feelings for the other men in her life and it makes me care what happens to her again.

Harmony233

Lil
Nov 27 2012, 02:42 PM
Oh and the kate stuff...I can't wait! I miss Kate and don't wish to see her pining for Stefano or talking about sugar free desserts with him. Give her some bitchiness back! (Nicole too please)
IA I miss kates scheming self lol

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
six
tomsawyer
EJ if you had half a clue you would call Carrie back to Salem on some legal matter.

That's going to destroy Safe far quicker than a tryst with Kristen.
As for what the girl wants I don't think Sami has a clue so it would be hard for anyone else to work it out.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

concerned
Nov 27 2012, 04:52 PM
magicsteacher
six
tomsawyer
EJ if you had half a clue you would call Carrie back to Salem on some legal matter.

That's going to destroy Safe far quicker than a tryst with Kristen.
As for what the girl wants I don't think Sami has a clue so it would be hard for anyone else to work it out.
So. Much. This.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Partnersincrime
Nov 27 2012, 09:23 AM
Monday December 3:

Daniel gets confirmation that the treatment for his hand tremors was a failure and he has no other options for his condition.

Daniel rejects Jennifer.

Nicole tries to be a friend to Daniel but can't help but rail on Jennifer when he's unresponsive.

Daniel takes time off and goes to the Horton cabin. Jenn follows.

Nicole hears Eric crying out from another nightmare.

Nicole makes amends to Maggie.

Nicole follows Daniel to the island.

Jennifer collapses at the island. They need to get her to the hospital!
This is crazy shit. Dannifer with Nicole as the interloper, I thought we were done with that? Crazy me for thinking TomSell were creative geniuses.

Reading these lame ass spoilers, I was hoping Bad Nikki was still around, so she could jump Daniel's bones and keep him preoccupied for a little while, letting Jen-Jen die.

Why does Daniel want to save her? Oh yeah, he loves her.... sorry I forgot. :sarcasm:
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 27 2012, 04:54 PM.

Romancer66

annie21
Nov 27 2012, 02:24 PM
Count me with those who are confused about the so-called Dannifer angst. Much ado about mostly nothing. Why are Daniel and Maggie mad at Jennifer when the trial fails? Maggie flip-flops all over the place. First, she pushes Jennifer toward Daniel, and now she lambasts her for butting in? And isn't Daniel a grown man who's responsible for making his own decisions? Is he that immature that he blames her for dashing his hopes. (You know, the ones we never heard about and that he never knew he had.) If he pushes Jennifer away because he's ticked off about having to live with his shaky hands for a while, it just makes him look incredibly shallow and selfish.

Oh, and let me point out that yet again when faced with so-called problems Daniel runs away. That's something Jennifer castigated her husband for doing. And she invariably let him leave without making any effort to follow. But somehow Daniel the sleazy doctor turns her into a stalker.

The show should just put Dannifer together and be done with it. They clearly don't know how to come up with real angst for the pairing so they keep manufacturing faux angst instead.

I guess this is all to show what a special snowflake Danny-Boy is. He's so delicate and fragile and exquisitely sensitive that he can't handle harsh realities like seeing his girlfriend's wedding photo, not being immediately chosen by her when her estranged husband comes to town (with a legitimate reason for being gone), and not having his hand tremors immediately cease upon undergoing a clinical trial. (Never mind that he has supposedly faced this outcome already and his condition is at least no worse than it was before.) And instead of being berated and ridiculed for his habit of running away in the face of disappointment--as Jack no doubt would be--Daniel is instead coddled by his doting wimmenfolk, two of whom just have to follow him and offer him their shoulders to cry on.

Talking of which, I don't know who I'm more embarrassed for, bereaved widow Jen-Jen or bereaved mother Nicole. Both of them need a hard smack upside the head and someone to tell them that Daniel-Daniel-Daniel isn't worth sacrificing what little remains of their dignity and self-respect. He's a fickle, shallow, self-absorbed asswipe who should be left alone, as he repeatedly claims to want.

It'll probably never happen, but I'd be deeply amused if Daniel dumped both Jennifer and Nicole for his next patient and they ended up at the Cheatin' Heart or some such dive, drowning their sorrows and bonding over how stupid they'd been to think the sun shone out of this man's ass.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

^Cheatin Heart is gone. It's Common Grounds now. Adrienne and Justin gave it to Sonny and he converted it into a coffee place.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 27 2012, 05:05 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am sorry, but how many character are going to have to die, get sick and be saved, so that Dannifer can prevail and Dr. Jonas can be the Salem Saviour for the millionth time?

I can't even think about what's going to happen when Chloe returns.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Looks like nonstop Daniel until Chloe returns and then it gets worse. After Daniel saves his fair maiden Jen Jen I'm sure he'll profess his undying love to her yet again. Then after a few weeks of puke worthy Dannifer bliss scenes enter Chloe for some angst. :drunk: :puke:

La_Laa

Partnersincrime
Nov 27 2012, 07:25 AM
... Sonny tracks down his boyfriend to apologize for being suspicious before.
I completely lost my shit when I read this sentence! Is this some kind of joke? Sonny apologize? I bet that he not stop Sonny, when he apologize? That makes him look like a fool, but William gives a crap about that? I hate it with a passion!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply