Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,375 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 27 2012, 04:52 PM
magicsteacher
Nov 27 2012, 04:21 PM
six
Nov 27 2012, 02:22 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 27 2012, 09:21 AM
So is EJ telling his sister he wishes she would've made a play for Rafe instead supposed to be the "menacing plot" he was trying to hatch? Oooohhh... super scary.
IDK, I think that is by far the worst idea EJ's ever had.
It is called desperation. Ej knows Sami isn't in love with him and that she still loves Rafe. He no doubt figured if he could take Rafe out of the equation, then maybe he would have a chance with Sami. Ej has always thought that which is why he always tries to eliminate Rafe. Get a clue,bud. The girl doesn't want you. The only way you can have her around is by manipulating the situation. Move on.
EJ if you had half a clue you would call Carrie back to Salem on some legal matter.

That's going to destroy Safe far quicker than a tryst with Kristen.
As for what the girl wants I don't think Sami has a clue so it would be hard for anyone else to work it out.
Good point. Or better yet, fly to Switzerland and schtup Carrie himself. We all know that's the best way to Sami's heart.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 27 2012, 05:04 PM
^Cheatin Heart is gone. It's Common Grounds now. Adrienne and Justin gave it to Sonny and he converted it into a coffee place.
Whoops! My bad--I knew Sonny's coffee house had taken over some old Salem business, I just couldn't remember which one. Well, Salem could still use a sleazy dive where a pair of ditzy blondes can cry into their martinis and trash no-good men. The Brady Pub is almost too wholesome for that.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

ugh, can we please get rid of any scenes with Nicole and the good doctor. I'm hopeful though that Chloe will come swooping in, tell Daniel Parker is his and taking him out of Salem forever. I would so love to see Jennifer get dumped. Oh well, a gal can dream.

And seriously, does Ericole have to be about Sami, the chick is seriously grating on my last nerve.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Nov 27 2012, 05:34 PM
Partnersincrime
Nov 27 2012, 07:25 AM
... Sonny tracks down his boyfriend to apologize for being suspicious before.
I completely lost my shit when I read this sentence! Is this some kind of joke? Sonny apologize? I bet that he not stop Sonny, when he apologize? That makes him look like a fool, but William gives a crap about that? I hate it with a passion!
^^^^^^ THIS!!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

IMO, ever since Jennifer met Daniel, she's been nothing but sick. :stars: At least Jack never had this affect on her. :biggrin:

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 27 2012, 05:35 PM
concerned
Nov 27 2012, 04:52 PM
magicsteacher
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It is called desperation. Ej knows Sami isn't in love with him and that she still loves Rafe. He no doubt figured if he could take Rafe out of the equation, then maybe he would have a chance with Sami. Ej has always thought that which is why he always tries to eliminate Rafe. Get a clue,bud. The girl doesn't want you. The only way you can have her around is by manipulating the situation. Move on.
EJ if you had half a clue you would call Carrie back to Salem on some legal matter.

That's going to destroy Safe far quicker than a tryst with Kristen.
As for what the girl wants I don't think Sami has a clue so it would be hard for anyone else to work it out.
Good point. Or better yet, fly to Switzerland and schtup Carrie himself. We all know that's the best way to Sami's heart.
Soooo true!

james0479
Member Avatar

Holy Diva on a Comeback tour! Bristan FUCK!!! And Doc Marlena catches them. Excuse me while I pre order a case of popcorn cuz this shit is getting 50 shades of salty, greasy and oh so good.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 27 2012, 04:33 PM
magicsteacher
six
tomsawyer
Nov 27 2012, 09:21 AM
So is EJ telling his sister he wishes she would've made a play for Rafe instead supposed to be the "menacing plot" he was trying to hatch? Oooohhh... super scary.
IDK, I think that is by far the worst idea EJ's ever had.
I do find it kind of hysterical that she freely would give herself to Lucas and Rafe over and over again before she does the same thing to Ej. Can't he SEE that. Does he need a microscope of something. He's so pathetic. I also would LOVE for them to touch on the fact that Sami had NO PROBLEM with concealing Ej's kid from him and this wasn't a ploy by Sami or anything, she even told Rafe what she was willing to do AFTER she found out the truth, so it wasn't just lip service on Sami's part. But when she thought that Rafe should know that his sister was pregnant, she immediately told him about it because he 'deserved to know'. Where was that 'deserve to know' concern for EJ? It wasn't anywhere.
I'm sure Sami will mention how willing she was to help Nicole when she blows up at EJ for his latest scheme. You know, just shortly before Safe reunite.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
^Cheatin Heart is gone. It's Common Grounds now. Adrienne and Justin gave it to Sonny and he converted it into a coffee place.
Actually, Cheatin' Heart burned down, so Sonny remodeled it into Common Grounds.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Nov 27 2012, 07:37 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Actually, Cheatin' Heart burned down, so Sonny remodeled it into Common Grounds.
When did it burn down? Must have been sometime in 2011. I stopped watching briefly because of the Dannifer non-sense and didn't watch until Jack started airing.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

gailwinters
Nov 27 2012, 04:45 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 27 2012, 01:40 PM
Why can't they suprise us and have EJ Safe be? WHY can't that man just say "Sami's drawn toward Rafe so it is what it is?" Rafe is, IMO irresistable, EJ doesn't stand a chance against him. YES I know, and I SAID it's my opinion, but Good Lord, Let EJ Give It Up! It's tiresome to watch when they could be doing so many other things with EJ, I mean, Abigail is STILL available...just saying. So many story opportunities unexplored..
"Irresistible" is probably the last word I would use to describe Rafe. The one thing I like about the current writing for him is that he's acting like an egotistical ass. I saw someone call him "Hernanderthal"......Perfect description, IMO.

More like a cardboard box, I rather Lucas than a bore like Rafe. Just seeing him makse me sleeepy. The writers missed the boat with him and Carrie, or even someone else. I don't see why it is a crime for him to have another love interest, maybe I will learn to like him.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Nov 27 2012, 07:42 PM.

cord08

LuvingLumi
Nov 27 2012, 03:54 PM
rfsexton
Nov 27 2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:

Kate confirms one of Marlena's worst fears.

What does Kate tell Marlena? Anyone have a clue. Kate could be slanting the information to get back at Stefano
According to spoilers apparently Marlena drops the super secret new CW lipstick prototype and Kate picks it up and figures what it is....
Lipstick? Well that's kinda...lame. What is it with this show and women dropping beauty items? Melanie drops a scarf. Nicole drops an earring. And now Marlena's gonna drop some lipstick. What's next? Distressed Jennifer dropping her barrette to be found by Dan, who rides to her rescue?

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 27 2012, 04:45 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 27 2012, 01:40 PM
Why can't they suprise us and have EJ Safe be? WHY can't that man just say "Sami's drawn toward Rafe so it is what it is?" Rafe is, IMO irresistable, EJ doesn't stand a chance against him. YES I know, and I SAID it's my opinion, but Good Lord, Let EJ Give It Up! It's tiresome to watch when they could be doing so many other things with EJ, I mean, Abigail is STILL available...just saying. So many story opportunities unexplored..
"Irresistible" is probably the last word I would use to describe Rafe. The one thing I like about the current writing for him is that he's acting like an egotistical ass. I saw someone call him "Hernanderthal"......Perfect description, IMO.

Omg, I would say this, that it is precisely that which is the biggest fail of the Sami / EJ / Rafe story that it is not credible that a woman would choose Rafe instead of EJ ! Rafe aka GG can not even add a scene kiss properly while EJ aka JS is a master of seduction on stage!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Daysdegrassi
Nov 27 2012, 07:37 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Cheatin' Heart didn't burn down. Java Café did.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 08:25 PM
Hamilton
Nov 20 2012, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ej wants Eric to say a prayer for his dead baby as a way to earn more sympathy from Sami while also reinforcing Rafe kept the paternity a secret. It doesn't hurt to also tarnish Nicole and look like the wounded party with no culpability of his own. Dimera scheming at it's best.
Pretty sure it has to do with something that EJ and Sami are working on.
I hope they work on 'something else' and I don't mean on business.

My dirty mind.

Tammy
Member Avatar

It is so sad when you watch a show, and you can't even enjoy your favorites anymore thanks to the horrendous writing!

This show has no romance, or humor or continuity anymore. It's like one big clusterfuck of BORING, IMO!

Ireland98

cord08
Nov 27 2012, 07:42 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 27 2012, 03:54 PM
rfsexton
Nov 27 2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:

Kate confirms one of Marlena's worst fears.

What does Kate tell Marlena? Anyone have a clue. Kate could be slanting the information to get back at Stefano
According to spoilers apparently Marlena drops the super secret new CW lipstick prototype and Kate picks it up and figures what it is....
Lipstick? Well that's kinda...lame. What is it with this show and women dropping beauty items? Melanie drops a scarf. Nicole drops an earring. And now Marlena's gonna drop some lipstick. What's next? Distressed Jennifer dropping her barrette to be found by Dan, who rides to her rescue?
The lipstick is the new 'twosie'

Scarves, earrings, twosies, lipstick...TomSell are just "creative geniuses" when it comes to utilizing inanimate objects to move a story along...
Edited by Ireland98, Nov 27 2012, 08:03 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 27 2012, 07:49 PM
gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 08:25 PM
Hamilton
Nov 20 2012, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ej wants Eric to say a prayer for his dead baby as a way to earn more sympathy from Sami while also reinforcing Rafe kept the paternity a secret. It doesn't hurt to also tarnish Nicole and look like the wounded party with no culpability of his own. Dimera scheming at it's best.
Pretty sure it has to do with something that EJ and Sami are working on.
I hope they work on 'something else' and I don't mean on business.

My dirty mind.
Like the couch,chair,desk....
I just hope they know how to lock a door. Unlike last time when Lucas walked in...Hell, maybe this time it will be Rafe that catches them in the act!

Edited by Ljay, Nov 27 2012, 08:38 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I can see another boring ass week. All these stories suck.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 27 2012, 02:34 PM
Daysdegrassi
Nov 27 2012, 11:40 AM
He doesn’t hesitate reminding her that she’s even worse than Nicole is. While the siblings bicker, EJ mocks Nic. Sensing he’s chasing after Sami again, she mocks him for that.

THE BEST PART!!!!! LMFAO!!!
Holy cow! I might actually have to watch this! I hope that Eric reminds Sami that Nicole could have her baby and perfect family if Sami's slutty self wouldn't have cheated on her husband and fucked EJ when her kid was dead. Oh the satisfaction!
And LMAO that Sami is still being pulled by Rafe. And EJ wanted Kristen to distract Rafe. So so sad that EJ is once again setting himself up to be dumped AGAIN by Sami for Rafe. And all to work on lipstick! What happened to my powerful, cocky EJ?

And I only hope that Eric's nightmares are that he is undercover as a priest because otherwise, I hate the show for taking a priestly role and turning it into a weak storyline. No reason for Eric to come on as a priest.
Nicole needs to be away from Dannifer.
Love that Kristen is using Brady for sex! How does it feel, Brady!?! :)

I liked the Gabi/Will baby thing, but I am getting confused by too many players...between Gabi and Will and Sonny and Nick and Chad...too much going on and too many lies I can't keep track of. I can't remember whos the actual daddy!

And whyTF is Daniel mad at Jennifer? She didn't force him to do this! He made up his own damn mind! And Maggie pissy too? Not to defend St. Jenn, but I don't get why he has all of these women coddling him!!

Thanks for posting!
I agree with you on everything except Eric as a priest. I actually think that's sort of awesome. Because if he is a priest (and not just an undercover ISA agent), and has taken a vow of celibacy, it will be fun watching him struggle with his attraction to Nicole. It's so soapy, and it sounds promising if for no other reason than Ericole will be unable to jump into bed right away. They will have to wait and there will be angst and tension and longing and temptation and all sorts of fun things that soaps used to do all the time but have now apparently forgotten. I like that there's a very huge obstacle in their way that can't just be overcome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply