Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,005 Views)
samixxx
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 27 2012, 07:43 PM
gailwinters
Nov 27 2012, 04:45 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 27 2012, 01:40 PM
Why can't they suprise us and have EJ Safe be? WHY can't that man just say "Sami's drawn toward Rafe so it is what it is?" Rafe is, IMO irresistable, EJ doesn't stand a chance against him. YES I know, and I SAID it's my opinion, but Good Lord, Let EJ Give It Up! It's tiresome to watch when they could be doing so many other things with EJ, I mean, Abigail is STILL available...just saying. So many story opportunities unexplored..
"Irresistible" is probably the last word I would use to describe Rafe. The one thing I like about the current writing for him is that he's acting like an egotistical ass. I saw someone call him "Hernanderthal"......Perfect description, IMO.

Omg, I would say this, that it is precisely that which is the biggest fail of the Sami / EJ / Rafe story that it is not credible that a woman would choose Rafe instead of EJ ! Rafe aka GG can not even add a scene kiss properly while EJ aka JS is a master of seduction on stage!
:sheep: I'll just disagree.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I wonder what erics nightmares are about? Im glad eric is so accepting to will being gay. And that he sticks up for nicole reminding sami of her colorful past as well. I look forward to the ejole scenes because it sounds like nicole finally gets alittle of her edge back that daniel has took away. Im truly hoping and praying that after this next rejection nicole and daniel will finally be over once and for all. My only fear with ericole is that nicole will turn into a good girl. I like that she has an edge even though we havent seen it in months

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi
Why can't they suprise us and have EJ Safe be? WHY can't that man just say "Sami's drawn toward Rafe so it is what it is?" Rafe is, IMO irresistable, EJ doesn't stand a chance against him. YES I know, and I SAID it's my opinion, but Good Lord, Let EJ Give It Up! It's tiresome to watch when they could be doing so many other things with EJ, I mean, Abigail is STILL available...just saying. So many story opportunities unexplored..
"Irresistible" is probably the last word I would use to describe Rafe. The one thing I like about the current writing for him is that he's acting like an egotistical ass. I saw someone call him "Hernanderthal"......Perfect description, IMO.

Omg, I would say this, that it is precisely that which is the biggest fail of the Sami / EJ / Rafe story that it is not credible that a woman would choose Rafe instead of EJ ! Rafe aka GG can not even add a scene kiss properly while EJ aka JS is a master of seduction on stage!
Ej a master of seduction? Apparently not in Sami's eyes.. he hasn't been able to seduce her in over 4 years and that was only after he had manipulated the situation with Lucas.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ljay
Nov 27 2012, 08:37 PM
JamesScott_19
Nov 27 2012, 07:49 PM
gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 08:25 PM
Hamilton
Nov 20 2012, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ej wants Eric to say a prayer for his dead baby as a way to earn more sympathy from Sami while also reinforcing Rafe kept the paternity a secret. It doesn't hurt to also tarnish Nicole and look like the wounded party with no culpability of his own. Dimera scheming at it's best.
Pretty sure it has to do with something that EJ and Sami are working on.
I hope they work on 'something else' and I don't mean on business.

My dirty mind.
Like the couch,chair,desk....
I just hope they know how to lock a door. Unlike last time when Lucas walked in...Hell, maybe this time it will be Rafe that catches them in the act!

To which we'd get a :huh1: which is what we get on every scene he's in.

Gabi's pregnant :huh1:

Nicole lost her baby :huh1:

Your sister got hit by a car :huh1:

Sami wants to sex you up because she just shot a man :huh1:

Rafe is the equivalent of a bump on a log. A hairy one at that.

:huh1:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
Nov 28 2012, 10:09 AM
Ljay
Nov 27 2012, 08:37 PM
JamesScott_19
Nov 27 2012, 07:49 PM
gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 08:25 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I hope they work on 'something else' and I don't mean on business.

My dirty mind.
Like the couch,chair,desk....
I just hope they know how to lock a door. Unlike last time when Lucas walked in...Hell, maybe this time it will be Rafe that catches them in the act!

To which we'd get a :huh1: which is what we get on every scene he's in.

Gabi's pregnant :huh1:

Nicole lost her baby :huh1:

Your sister got hit by a car :huh1:

Sami wants to sex you up because she just shot a man :huh1:

Rafe is the equivalent of a bump on a log. A hairy one at that.

:huh1:
THIS! I was just thinking as I was watching yesterday's show this morning that it was a darned good thing the spoilers had indicated Rafe was 'elated' at Gabi's decision not to have the abortion - because all I got from him on screen was :huh1:

They really should be careful when they spoil anything about Rafe showing some sort of emotion. It may be what was intended to happen in the scene - but it rarely comes across that way. :unsure:

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some women find a guy like Galen alot more sexy than James.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

no woman in her right mind should chose ej over anyone

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Partnersincrime
Nov 28 2012, 10:52 AM
That's a little harsh. As the previous poster said - beauty (or sexiness, or charisma, or ...) is in the eye of the beholder. To each their own.

You may not agree with someone's choice but it doesn't make their sanity any more or less 'right' than yours.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 28 2012, 11:01 AM
Partnersincrime
That's a little harsh. As the previous poster said - beauty (or sexiness, or charisma, or ...) is in the eye of the beholder. To each their own.

You may not agree with someone's choice but it doesn't make their sanity any more or less 'right' than yours.
I agree with Partnersincrime, but it has nothing to do with James Scott's / E.J.'s looks. He has proven time and time again that he is abusive. That is reason enough for the statement to be true.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 28 2012, 12:23 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Partnersincrime

I did not mean look wise but character wise despite i think from all the men showen this week eric/gv is the hottest
Edited by Partnersincrime, Nov 28 2012, 11:39 AM.

Helpless Romantic

Bright Eyes
Nov 28 2012, 11:04 AM
SocRMum1
Partnersincrime

I agree with Partnersincrime, but it has nothing to do with James Scott's / E.J.'s looks. He is proven time and time again that he is abusive. That is reason enough for the statement to be true.
ITA. To me the actor's looks have NOTHING to do with why I don't particularly care for EJ unless he's with Nicole because he doesn't act like a love sick pansy with her. Nicole just brings out something in EJ that no other woman has or will. I actually almost find myself liking him. Where with Sami he just looks pathetic but his abusive nature towards the women in his life was always my biggest turn off to the character but for me Nicole was able to break down those barriers so at times I could actually almost sympathize with him.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 28 2012, 11:20 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
EJ is the epitome of the charming gorgeous bad boy we all have known in our past.....the one who you think you can change into being a good boy just for you. That's an attraction as old as time.

lysie
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 28 2012, 11:18 AM
Bright Eyes
SocRMum1
Partnersincrime

I agree with Partnersincrime, but it has nothing to do with James Scott's / E.J.'s looks. He is proven time and time again that he is abusive. That is reason enough for the statement to be true.
ITA. To me the actor's looks have NOTHING to do with why I don't particularly care for EJ unless he's with Nicole because he doesn't act like a love sick pansy with her. Nicole just brings out something in EJ that no other woman has or will. I actually almost find myself liking him. Where with Sami he just looks pathetic but his abusive nature towards the women in his life was always my biggest turn off to the character but for me Nicole was able to break down those barriers so at times I could actually almost sympathize with him.
I agree with the sentiment but I couldn't disagree more with how it relates to ejole. I think he's more abusive and more of a lovesick pansy with her than anyone.

And I agree with partnersincrime. It's not about looks. EJ and Rafe both have pretty rotten personalities. I think anyone one would be crazy to choose to be with either. But obviously both Rafe and EJ are equally as insane for wanting Sami, so I guess there's that.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 28 2012, 11:21 AM
Partnersincrime
EJ is the epitome of the charming gorgeous bad boy we all have known in our past.....the one who you think you can change into being a good boy just for you. That's an attraction as old as time.
You just described Bo, not EJ.

There's a difference in the writing we'd like to see for EJ and the writing he's actually gotten. That's a problem most of the characters created after at least the year 2000 have.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Fortunately (?) it doesn't appear that there's anyone on the show who is in their right mind. And yeah, EJ choked and menaced Nicole so often that I can't see how they wouldn't be considered abusive. The most healthy relationship EJ had was with Taylor and that's despite getting her mom killed.

Helpless Romantic

lysie
Nov 28 2012, 11:23 AM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 28 2012, 11:18 AM
Bright Eyes
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree with the sentiment but I couldn't disagree more with how it relates to ejole. I think he's more abusive and more of a lovesick pansy with her than anyone.

And I agree with partnersincrime. It's not about looks. EJ and Rafe both have pretty rotten personalities. I think anyone one would be crazy to choose to be with either. But obviously both Rafe and EJ are equally as insane for wanting Sami, so I guess there's that.
Lysie I guess we will have to agree to disagree about EJOLE to me he has been more abusive to Sami and I have felt that Nicole when both are in character so this last go around when they worked together that she was his equal and was on to him with her smarts in tact and accepted him. Where with Sami everytime they have attempted EJAMI she needed to be dumbed down so he pulls the wool over her eyes and would dump him when she found out about his lies where Nicole loves him inspite of that and embraces his lifestyle Sami never has but yeah no question his abuse of either one is not okay with me. I just feel that EJ can be himself totally with Nicole while with Sami he pretends to "change" so she gives him a look but would drop him in a heartbeat for Rafe or Lucas etc. So she settles when the one she really wants isn't around.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 28 2012, 11:44 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 28 2012, 11:27 AM
gailwinters
Nov 28 2012, 11:21 AM
Partnersincrime
You just described Bo, not EJ.

There's a difference in the writing we'd like to see for EJ and the writing he's actually gotten. That's a problem most of the characters created after at least the year 2000 have.
Sorry, have to disagree. I have never thought of Bo that way.

I'm taking into account that these are soap characters and as such, their bad deeds are going to be worse than I would accept in real life, obviously. Otherwise, I wouldn't be fans of any of them.

I would include Luke Spencer, Paul Ryan, Sonny Corinthos, Jason Morgan (on occasion), Jack Abbott, Adam Newman in this group.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Partnersincrime
Which proves why both Sami and Nicole fall for him time and time again....they are cray cray.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Nov 28 2012, 10:35 AM
The Scorpion
gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some women find a guy like Galen alot more sexy than James.
Of course, it's not their look I am referring to both guys look good, I mean that one of them can sell emotions and act the other can not sell a single emotion and his acting is a disaster!IMO :)

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Personally I've become anti-EJ based solely on his shitty wardrobe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply