Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,077 Views)
Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 12:08 PM
rpmaluki
Nov 17 2012, 11:29 AM
camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 11:24 AM
Why is Rafe still in Sami's orbit in Dec? Why hasn't Sami told him how much she loves EJ and that it's over bewteen them?
Maybe Sami's using EJ to make Rafe work for it.
Sami still only loves herself and the attention she's getting from both men. She's clearly in "love the one you're with" mode. This is the same crap that's been happening for months. Nothing's changed and if anyone is expecting Sami to declare undying love for one of these men soon, think again. She's playing both of them like the expert she is, lol.
The only declaration I want from Sami is her admiting that she needs to have a LONG stint in therapy and only then would I ever want her with anyone but EJ. This association with him is because I feel she thinks so little of herself always having low self esteem and feeling undeserving which are fears Sami has always had but Elvis anplifies that belief. That is my way of rationalizing Sami's constant behaviour towards excusing everything the ass has done and continues to do.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 17 2012, 12:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Helpless Romantic
Nov 17 2012, 12:11 PM
lumifan4life
rpmaluki
camera shy
Why is Rafe still in Sami's orbit in Dec? Why hasn't Sami told him how much she loves EJ and that it's over bewteen them?
Sami still only loves herself and the attention she's getting from both men. She's clearly in "love the one you're with" mode. This is the same crap that's been happening for months. Nothing's changed and if anyone is expecting Sami to declare undying love for one of these men soon, think again. She's playing both of them like the expert she is, lol.
The only declaration I want from Sami is her admiting that she needs to have a LONG stint in therapy and only then would I ever want her with anyone but EJ.
Yeah and the irony is that Sami has been fine by herself this last month or so. She's had mainly scenes that haven't focused on her love life which is refreshing to see. And I don't see her pursuing either one of these men. She's working and living her life. It's these two idiots that won't leave her alone as always knowing they are both being played and that she loves the attention. They're the ones asking for more bullshit since neither one seems to want to give up their turn on the merry-go-round in exchange for some dignity. I still see Sami as being committed to no one but herself and frankly, I don't find anything wrong with that. My question is why do these two idiots keep hanging on? lol...
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 17 2012, 12:17 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
Because she doesn't love EJ,and it isn't over between Sami and Rafe. The writers are merely intent on playing both fanbases.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Doesn't sound like EJ and Sami will be together for too long if they get together. Once Sami finds out what Kirsten and EJ plans were, she will dump him. And I just wonder what the menacing plot is...
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 12:16 PM
Helpless Romantic
lumifan4life
rpmaluki

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The only declaration I want from Sami is her admiting that she needs to have a LONG stint in therapy and only then would I ever want her with anyone but EJ.
Yeah and the irony is that Sami has been fine by herself this last month or so. She's had mainly scenes that haven't focused on her love life which is refreshing to see. And I don't see her pursuing either one of these men. She's working and living her life. It's these two idiots that won't leave her alone as always knowing they are both being played and that she loves the attention. They're the ones asking for more bullshit since neither one seems to want to give up their turn on the merry-go-round in exchange for some dignity. I still see Sami as being committed to no one but herself and frankly, I don't find anything wrong with that. My question is why do these two idiots keep hanging on? lol...
Rafe actually has pointed out that she needs to be alone and unlike Mr obsessive has stepped aside and respected Sami's wishes up until this point but I think Rafe recognizes rightly so that Sami is being played and the stakes will ultimately be more than she can handle. As much as she spews "she can handle it", history has proven she can not because she is reduced to a blithering idiot so EJ dominates her which is all he has wanted since day one. I don't expect him to ever stop obsessing but I do wish Sami was allowed her brain back and some self respect.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 17 2012, 01:03 PM.

Romancer66

supercool74
Nov 17 2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:

Monday - Jennifer is in need of urgent medical attention

OF COURSE Jennifer is in need of medical attention. Dr. Daniel has to save her life AGAIN! UGH :puke: I don't even care what it is. I hope she is in a lot of pain though. :)
:offs:

I'm starting to think that the only kind of women T&W know how to write are shrieking, obsessive harpies or simpering, handwringing victims. Jen-Jen spent two months as the former--in balls to the wall Bitchifer mode--so now she gets to revert to the latter, which is equally unappealing.

And we all know that if there's one thing Dr. Douche can't resist, it's a damsel in distress. :rolleyes:

I just want to know who behind the scenes has such a hard-on for Daniel-Daniel-Daniel that they think he's compelling enough to juggle three women--Jennifer, Nicole, and the soon-to-return Chloe.

Get a clue, idiots in charge: Dr. Patient-Groper is not all that and a bag of chips.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Marlena walks in on Kristen: Interesting
EJ and Kristen cooking up something? can be great but it can also be bad! Anyway love both characters and they are always great together
John fells guilty? it remains to be seen if this is interesting at all!
Rafe walks in on EJami: Rafe equals boring for me but on the other hand EJami are hot as hell and interesting!
Overall good spoilers! :)

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

EJami makes me wanna puke. I can't take this shit any longer!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

^^^ I can relate....I feel the same way about EJole and Safe.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I can see where this is going. Don't start. At this point, we're all very much aware of where everyone stands.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I am interested in knowing what this menacing plot is that Ej needs Kristen's help with. Does it have to do with getting Sami or with Gabi and Chad getting back at her.

lumifan4life

magicsteacher
Nov 17 2012, 12:55 PM
I am interested in knowing what this menacing plot is that Ej needs Kristen's help with. Does it have to do with getting Sami or with Gabi and Chad getting back at her.
Either way it doesn't look good for EJ because whether he's plotting to win Sami in some underhanded way or plotting to help Chad hurt Gabi, he's not going to look like the hero here. Sami cares about Gabi and she doesn't even know yet that she's carrying her grandchild. If anything happens to her and EJ's involvement is exposed, it's not going to be pretty.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 17 2012, 12:58 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Lately EJ has been slow to learn his lesson where Sami's concerned. Whatever he's planning WILL backfire on him guaranteed!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Daniel in "only medical situations make me hot" shocker.

Rafe/E.J./Sami - boring and repetitive. Don't really care who gets her this time, although a preference for Rafe gets a slight edge just so I can watch my beautiful E.J. suffer and do his bellowing srunch face shake his fist at God routine.

Waiting to hear more about Eric/Nicole and Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny.

I hope things heat up with Kristen and Brady. Just go there, please.

camera shy

Helpless Romantic
lumifan4life
rpmaluki
camera shy
The only declaration I want from Sami is her admiting that she needs to have a LONG stint in therapy and only then would I ever want her with anyone but EJ. This association with him is because I feel she thinks so little of herself always having low self esteem and feeling undeserving which are fears Sami has always had but Elvis anplifies that belief. That is my way of rationalizing Sami's constant behaviour towards excusing everything the ass has done and continues to do.
Yet Nicole is the evil bitch who can't be trusted and she has to warn Eric against. But she's willing to let bygones be bygones when it comes to EJ and Stefano for the sake of a job. They write her as a complete idiot who can only remember the wrongs Nicole had done, but no one else, including herself.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Also may I just say that former parental figure or not, Kristen has some serious chemistry with Brady. More already than Madison and Brady had in the entirety of their doomed insta-romance (and I like Sarah Brown).

camera shy

rpmaluki
Nov 17 2012, 01:03 PM
Lately EJ has been slow to learn his lesson where Sami's concerned. Whatever he's planning WILL backfire on him guaranteed!
And I hope Nicole is there to laugh in his pathetic face. I'm sure Rafe will keep her up to date on EJ's latest scheme.

camera shy

JessicaLeigh
Nov 17 2012, 01:16 PM
Also may I just say that former parental figure or not, Kristen has some serious chemistry with Brady. More already than Madison and Brady had in the entirety of their doomed insta-romance (and I like Sarah Brown).
Yes they do. People went on and on about EJ telling Nicole off is his calm voice and when I finally saw the scene I didn't see anything special about it, but Kristen and Brady held my attention and you didn't know if she was going to slap him again or kiss him. Great scene performed by Eileen and Eric. Maybe JS should have taken some notes.

Helpless Romantic

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 01:15 PM
Helpless Romantic
lumifan4life
rpmaluki

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yet Nicole is the evil bitch who can't be trusted and she has to warn Eric against. But she's willing to let bygones be bygones when it comes to EJ and Stefano for the sake of a job. They write her as a complete idiot who can only remember the wrongs Nicole had done, but no one else, including herself.
That right there is EXACTLY The problem. Sami is brain dead to the fact that while yes Nicole intially ran off with Sydney that she brought her back and that it was Elvis who kidnapped and faked his own daughters death by way of the bloody clothes in the river but that detail is brushed aside like its nothing to make the lame ass "triangle" work. Well it doesn't and only serves to further damage all the characters involved. So like I said Sami deciding to go to therapy would be a refreshing twist but because of that wont happen. I am just SICK Of the PTB thinking they can play us all like this. Decide what you want and PLEASE move on!!
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 17 2012, 01:35 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Nov 17 2012, 01:16 PM
Eileen and Eric have a real spark. I really like the two of them together, and they've actually done a decent job of setting up the story. I think Kristen will decide to use Brady in whatever her plan is, but she'll soon realize that she really likes him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply