Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (38,988 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

JamesScott_19
Nov 30 2012, 10:36 AM
The Scorpion
Nov 30 2012, 04:15 AM
Will&Sonny
Nov 30 2012, 03:26 AM
Dreamer
Nov 29 2012, 10:44 PM
JS can't be enjoying his character right now. EJ has been a bore since Daysaster.
He is probably sorry he signed up for another year of this crap.
If he's upset enough to walk away from the show when his contract expires, I'll make Whitesell and Tomlin permanent fixtures on my Christmas shopping list.
Maybe GH trying to catch JS? and I can honestly say that EJ is one of the characters that keep my interest in this silly soap! :)
I am not sure about the future of James on this show but I don't see me sticking around if leaves.

Sorry this show does not interest me enough to hold on.
I think JS leaving would be one thing to make me interested in the show again. I do not like the fact that ej has gotten away with all manner of evil, crime, and mistreatment of others with zero consequences.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

EJ asks Kristen to 'distract' Rafe.

Hmm, could we see a Kristen/Brady/Rafe triangle? Kafe, Krafe, RaKrin

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Nicole hears Eric crying out from another nightmare.

Makes me wonder what he saw that is triggering nightmares. How did what he saw make him want to become a priest/

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

rfsexton
Nov 30 2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:

Nicole hears Eric crying out from another nightmare.

Makes me wonder what he saw that is triggering nightmares. How did what he saw make him want to become a priest/
The convent where the nuns sleep must be awful close the preists sleeping quarters.......and the beat goes on...... :lol:
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 30 2012, 03:45 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

rfsexton
Nov 30 2012, 12:41 PM
JamesScott_19
The Scorpion
Will&Sonny
Nov 30 2012, 03:26 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Maybe GH trying to catch JS? and I can honestly say that EJ is one of the characters that keep my interest in this silly soap! :)
I am not sure about the future of James on this show but I don't see me sticking around if leaves.

I think JS leaving would be one thing to make me interested in the show again. I do not like the fact that ej has gotten away with all manner of evil, crime, and mistreatment of others with zero consequences.
I will not say that he has gotten away with all of those, he probably has not paid in the way you want him too. However he did lose a child, regardless of how light that may seem.

Also he is not the only character that has gotten away with things, whether he is the 'good or bad guy'.

James is too good for this show anyway, if he leaves, I just don't see me sticking around.

I am barely hanging on now, the show is atorcious and based on the latest spoilers, it is not going to get better.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Dec 1 2012, 01:07 AM.

Trish the dish

JamesScott_19
Dec 1 2012, 01:07 AM
rfsexton
Nov 30 2012, 12:41 PM
JamesScott_19
The Scorpion

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I will not say that he has gotten away with all of those, he probably has not paid in the way you want him too. However he did lose a child, regardless of how light that may seem.

Also he is not the only character that has gotten away with things, whether he is the 'good or bad guy'.

James is too good for this show anyway, if he leaves, I just don't see me sticking around.

I am barely hanging on now, the show is atorcious and based on the latest spoilers, it is not going to get better.
If James left so would I!

Ljay
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 29 2012, 10:44 PM
JS can't be enjoying his character right now. EJ has been a bore since Daysaster.
He is probably sorry he signed up for another year of this crap.
Ej has been a bore to me since he quit shooting people,stealing organs and locking people in ice truck..Now that was a really good time for good Ol Ej! JMO

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I cant wait to see what erics nightmares are about. I think its only fitting for nicole to help him since hes the one helping her through her loss

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Nov 27 2012, 06:03 PM
ugh, can we please get rid of any scenes with Nicole and the good doctor. I'm hopeful though that Chloe will come swooping in, tell Daniel Parker is his and taking him out of Salem forever. I would so love to see Jennifer get dumped. Oh well, a gal can dream.

And seriously, does Ericole have to be about Sami, the chick is seriously grating on my last nerve.

We have seen Jennifer dumped repeatedly by Daniel.She refuses to accept it.She is like gum on the bottom of Daniel's shoe.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Will&Sonny
Nov 29 2012, 01:26 PM
If :huh1: is Galen Gering, then :ermmmm: must be James Scott.
Nope, this....
Posted Image

concerned
Member Avatar

Fabulous we are back on muppets.

Posted Image

or is this off topic... can't remember if there were spoilers for this character.

although I was torn....

Posted Image

Edited by concerned, Dec 2 2012, 10:00 PM.

Lil
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 29 2012, 03:15 PM
Lil
Nov 29 2012, 02:27 PM
^ That emoticon doesn't blink fast enough...Nor does it sashay and do the little teapot dance lol
:whee:

I think this is the one you're looking for.

PS. How dare y'all!!! :fight:
Hahahahahahahahaha

concerned
Member Avatar

EJ tries to arrange a menacing plot with Kristen

Whoever wrote this spoiler is on the same drugs as the people who think Dannifer is interesting or they really need to look up the word menacing in the dictionary before they use it. Assuming Thursday PBP is "menacing" plot day.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

EJ arranges a plot to bang Jennifer while dr hairy watches and cries my magic hands? :shrug: :sarcasm:

Just a bunch of really bad, not well thought out storylines. I'm getting used to having no reason to watch anymore. Kristen's back and that's great, but if she's just back to repeatedly screw Brady I'm bored already.
Edited by jackjenfan, Dec 5 2012, 04:21 PM.

Elvisfan
Member Avatar

After many months away from the crapfest this show had become, I was pleasantly surprised that the one day I watched I got to see the gleam and glint return to James Scott's beautiful face as soon as he shared screen time with AZ! It's about time!

Now if the show would just stop focusing on the oh so Boring Danifer and back away from the ridiculous notion that EJ would prefer to be a Mary Kay Girl instead of a powerful, Evil, and dastardly Dimera, things might start looking up in Salem. (By the way, Even though EJ's namesake Elvis Presley loved his Pink Cadillac, does't mean that EJ Dimera needs one too). Stop the Makeup Madness with this sexy evil bad boy and leave the makeup to the pigs!!!!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I would so watch a Muppet version of Days! Hahaha!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply