Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,245 Views)
arvani01

I know that I am in the minority, however I am looking forward to the Ejami scene and hoping that this is the end of their triangle with Rafe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 17 2012, 01:39 PM
JessicaLeigh
Nov 17 2012, 01:16 PM
Also may I just say that former parental figure or not, Kristen has some serious chemistry with Brady. More already than Madison and Brady had in the entirety of their doomed insta-romance (and I like Sarah Brown).
Eileen and Eric have a real spark. I really like the two of them together, and they've actually done a decent job of setting up the story. I think Kristen will decide to use Brady in whatever her plan is, but she'll soon realize that she really likes him.
I've been wondering if Kristen faked her own mugging. Maybe she actually hired a goon to attack her because she knew that Brady would save her and that this would form a bond between her and Brady.

Whatever Kristen's plan is, I hope it's something crazy and awesome and goes beyond just the "piss off Marlena" stuff that we've already seen.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 11:22 AM
I quess it will be up to Marlena to save her menfolk. :D
That's not new for Marlena. She knows her menfolk are dumb ;)

I'm guessing John's "secret" will be that he knows about Brady/Kritter.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Carly
Nov 17 2012, 02:40 PM
gailwinters
JessicaLeigh
Also may I just say that former parental figure or not, Kristen has some serious chemistry with Brady. More already than Madison and Brady had in the entirety of their doomed insta-romance (and I like Sarah Brown).
Eileen and Eric have a real spark. I really like the two of them together, and they've actually done a decent job of setting up the story. I think Kristen will decide to use Brady in whatever her plan is, but she'll soon realize that she really likes him.
I've been wondering if Kristen faked her own mugging. Maybe she actually hired a goon to attack her because she knew that Brady would save her and that this would form a bond between her and Brady.

Whatever Kristen's plan is, I hope it's something crazy and awesome and goes beyond just the "piss off Marlena" stuff that we've already seen.

I don't even "think it", I'm so freaking sure that I can't wait for John and Brady both to look like fucking morons while Marlena just smirks.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Marlena walks in on Kristen and is shocked by what she sees.

Maybe pics of either Kristen and John or recent pics of Marlena and John together.

Quote:

Jennifer pays Daniel a surprise visit.

die jennifer die

Quote:

EJ tries to arrange a menacing plot with Kristen.

Does she go along with it. If she refuses, it could be proof she has changed

Quote:

John feels guilty about something he is withholding from Marlena.

gotta be Kristen related

Quote:

Kristen tells EJ someone is about to get the shock of their life.

Sami about to be grandma???

Quote:

Rafe walks in on a close moment between EJ and Sami.

DIE EJ, DIE :rolleyes: :puke: :badmood:

Princessah
Member Avatar

Rafe's character sucks. Without Sami in his orbit he would fail miserably. Hell he fails with her. That is why he is still in the Ej/Sami storyline.

Helpless Romantic

Princessah
Nov 17 2012, 03:40 PM
Rafe's character sucks. Without Sami in his orbit he would fail miserably. Hell he fails with her. That is why he is still in the Ej/Sami storyline.
The coin could also be flipped the other way. After 6+ years EJ is still the pathetic SOB he has always been obsessing over a woman who has proven time and again that she loves other men over him. While he schemes relentlessly to get her to no avail. Make no mistake in these constant merry go rounds Sami is the star as it is her story and the men just flock around her and arent given much else but pine away for her.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 17 2012, 03:58 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Why must Jennifer always be in dire need for heep? Why does she always need saving. She is do damn needy, she's not worth saving anymore. Daniel saving her for the 100x is not going make this pairing any more likable. Jennifer is the one that needs the suicide SL, not this insta medical help so Daniel can ride in on his high horse and save the day. I betcha Jennifer ate was it seefood or shell fish, whatever dan gave the last time she needed medical help. I have no faith in TomSell's writing to come up with anything remotely interesting.

bomber
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM

DVR Alerts:

Monday - Jennifer is in need of urgent medical attention
The only way I'll set my DVD is if you promise Jennibitch is gonna die so I can watch it over and over.

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 17 2012, 04:02 PM
Why must Jennifer always be in dire need for heep? Why does she always need saving. She is do damn needy, she's not worth saving anymore. Daniel saving her for the 100x is not going make this pairing any more likable. Jennifer is the one that needs the suicide SL, not this insta medical help so Daniel can ride in on his high horse and save the day. I betcha Jennifer ate was it seefood or shell fish, whatever dan gave the last time she needed medical help. I have no faith in TomSell's writing to come up with anything remotely interesting.
I bet it's something that Dr Dan needs steady hands for (cut pinkie) and he'll be so upset that he cant help her that he'll enrol in the clinical trials and be eternally grateful to St Jen for being so selfless and caring as to save his career. She in turn will be amazed and touched by his compassion and grief at not being able to stitch her cut finger. They will tell each other how perfect and faultless they are because it's true love :sarcasm: .

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 01:21 PM
JessicaLeigh
Yes they do. People went on and on about EJ telling Nicole off is his calm voice and when I finally saw the scene I didn't see anything special about it, but Kristen and Brady held my attention and you didn't know if she was going to slap him again or kiss him. Great scene performed by Eileen and Eric. Maybe JS should have taken some notes.
Agree the EJ and Nicole scene would have been much better if it was written with a bit of an edge to it. A bit more of I love you we could have had it all, maybe we still could have but we've destroyed it all thats the way we are. Still maybe thats too much self awareness for Nicole and EJ.

I still would have liked him to throw that line back at her about " we were happy, we could have still been happy, but you weren't strong enough to shrug it off and pick up the pieces" something about going on and falling into a vortex of despair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgR4uxYR89c&feature=relmfu at about 9:0011:00

Anyways looks like that's their closure scene I'm not expecting to see them in scenes together again for quite some time.

NicoleLVR

No Nicole so I probably won't be watching.

Deleted User
Deleted User

concerned
Nov 17 2012, 04:19 PM
camera shy
JessicaLeigh
Yes they do. People went on and on about EJ telling Nicole off is his calm voice and when I finally saw the scene I didn't see anything special about it, but Kristen and Brady held my attention and you didn't know if she was going to slap him again or kiss him. Great scene performed by Eileen and Eric. Maybe JS should have taken some notes.
Agree the EJ and Nicole scene would have been much better if it was written with a bit of an edge to it. A bit more of I love you we could have had it all, maybe we still could have but we've destroyed it all thats the way we are. Still maybe thats too much self awareness for Nicole and EJ.

I still would have liked him to throw that line back at her about " we were happy, we could have still been happy, but you weren't strong enough to shrug it off and pick up the pieces" something about going on and falling into a vortex of despair.

Anyways looks like that's their closure scene I'm not expecting to see them in scenes together again for quite some time.
The reason it wasn't written any better is because Days would have actually had to aknowledge that Ejole loved each other at one time and that would have conflicted with what they're currently trying to sell with Ericole. The thing I've noticed with Days is whenever they're currently obsessed with a certain pairing, the pairing that rivals with it is always destroyed so the audience will be forced to accept the pairing tptb want. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

NicoleLVR

Princessah
Nov 17 2012, 03:40 PM
Or maybe EJ is always in Safe's orbit, just saying.

Ireland98

I have mixed feelings about the John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady stuff. I like that it's something new and I don't know what's going to happen next, but so far the writing for them has been a little boring (church board, deleting messages, mugging, John being an idiot). I do think Brady & Kristen have some chemistry and it's just nice to see John, Marlena, & Kristen interacting again. Can't wait to see a throwdown between Kristen & Marlena. I like how Kristen is claiming to be a changed person, but is already creating tension between Jarlena and John/Brady. I think I want Brady/Kristen to hook up, but wouldn't mind a John/Kristen affair at some point. Hopefully Stefano will be added to the mix when he gets back. Have to see how it plays out, but I expect to be disappointed LOL.

Rafe walks in on a close moment b/t EJAMI? Haven't we seen this a million times already?
EJ arranges a menacing plot with Kristen - I hope this is something interesting and original. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a way to try to get Rafe out of the picture, then the truth will be revealed, and Sami will leave EJ for Rafe...again! :drunk:

Jennifer needs medical attention? What, another heart transplant so her love Daniel can come to her rescue? :puke: I can't deal with anymore Dannifer crap!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM
DVR Alerts:

Monday - Jennifer is in need of urgent medical attention
Wednesday - Brady meets with Kristen
Is there any chance Jennifer has one of those face hugging spiders from the Sigourney Weaver Alien movies attached to her face? That might be an entertaining medical emergency for Jennifer.

The Kristen and Brady spoiler is the best of this bunch. I only hope they are fighting and not loving. They work better for me as enemies and not lovers.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 17 2012, 03:08 PM
Carly
Nov 17 2012, 02:40 PM
gailwinters
JessicaLeigh

I don't even "think it", I'm so freaking sure that I can't wait for John and Brady both to look like fucking morons while Marlena just smirks.
:lol: me too!! and I thought about that, but I also thought maybe she set the whole thing up so she could look like a "hero" and that'll get her closer to John, either way I am 1000% sure that she planned the whole thing.

camera shy

concerned
Nov 17 2012, 04:19 PM
camera shy
JessicaLeigh

I agree with the way you suggested Ejole should have played the scene it would have been much interesting, but TomSell want us to forget we saw months of EJ and Nicole happy and in love with Sami nowhere in sight or on anyone's mind. And I don't think that last scene of theirs was about closure it was about EJ just having his say.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

wow, lame,boring, zzzzz

concerned
Member Avatar

What's the point of a Nabi wedding if Sonny is the only one that doesn't know the truth?

Does this mean wedding bells are more likely to be ringing for someone else ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply