Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (38,979 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

If I see any kind of romantic scene with Kristen and Brady I am going to gouge my eyes out with a spoon!!! :x
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm kind of curious about EJ's menacing plot with Kirsten... I wonder what it could be.
Quote Post Goto Top

cajnej
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM

Rafe walks in on a close moment between EJ and Sami.

Of course he does!!! :huh: Go away Rafey

Thank you for posting.

angie37
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 18 2012, 03:10 PM
If I see any kind of romantic scene with Kristen and Brady I am going to gouge my eyes out with a spoon!!!
Get that silverware ready 'cause it's coming. ;)

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

These sounds interesting!
Oh, Kristen. She is up to no good and I love it! I'm crossing my fingers that Kristen sets up Marlena walking in on Bristen making out. Talk about a 2 for 1 for me!!! :chee: Marlena goes marlooney and bristen go at it! :popcorn: Kristen is the gift that keeps on giving. :laugh:

ooh, ejami have a close moment! :wub: I can't wait to see it!

and then Rafe shows up. Great. -_- Way to be a buzzkill.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 18 2012, 05:30 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

angie37
Nov 18 2012, 05:26 PM
Tammy
Nov 18 2012, 03:10 PM
If I see any kind of romantic scene with Kristen and Brady I am going to gouge my eyes out with a spoon!!!
Get that silverware ready 'cause it's coming. ;)
LMAO! Well as a John and Marlena fan I guess I should feel relieved she isn't interested in John... but somehow it doesn't make me feel so good lmao.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

If TPTB were intent on changing Daniel's character to MR. Right, after his 3 week hiatus last year, then he should have never let him have sex with Nicole. Dicole sex/bonding was shit worthy. Clearly the schmuck used her and that just made Daniel same as a always was, an effin' manwhore. So much for fixing Dan....he slept with Nicole, just as many times as he slept with Jennifer on screen. So what gives?
I think Daniel just wants Jennifer b/c she doens't/didn't want him. IMO, Dr. DongMyShlong is the chase and conquer type and after he gets her, then he'll just throw her to the trash. I think Dr. D's agenda is to sleep with as many woman in Salem as he can. Makes me hurl!

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 18 2012, 08:51 PM
If TPTB were intent on changing Daniel's character to MR. Right, after his 3 week hiatus last year, then he should have never let him have sex with Nicole. Dicole sex/bonding was shit worthy. Clearly the schmuck used her and that just made Daniel same as a always was, an effin' manwhore. So much for fixing Dan....he slept with Nicole, just as many times as he slept with Jennifer on screen. So what gives?
I think Daniel just wants Jennifer b/c she doens't/didn't want him. IMO, Dr. DongMyShlong is the chase and conquer type and after he gets her, then he'll just throw her to the trash. I think Dr. D's agenda is to sleep with as many woman in Salem as he can. Makes me hurl!
I think it's more the change of writers and lack of substance in the character. Mardar took him off canvas to try to reboot the character but then found that there was nothing to do with Daniel because all he does is enter one relationship after another so they put him with Nicole. Enter TomSell who were hell bent on resurrecting Dannifer, regardless of whether viewers actually want to suffer through it. So, in order to reunite Dannibore in record time, they had Dan dump Nicole thus erasing any redemption of his love them and leave them character. It would have been better for his character growth to have Nicole dump him but they wanted the stupid dead baby storyline which necessitated Nicole to be obsessively in love with him (however unlikely that was). The result is just one huge mess which has completely destroyed any chance Dannibore had of being a popular pairing (thank God), made Nicole look pathetic, turned Jennifer into Jennibitch and made Daniel even more unlikeable than before.
Well done TomSell. Not many writers could fail so successfully on so many fronts!
Edited by bomber, Nov 18 2012, 09:37 PM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

cant we just feed Dannifer to the sharks already? Enough of these two. I don't know of anyone who actually likes them except Tomlin and he doesn't count!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan, I love your avi! :wub:
Edited by Deverauxfan, Nov 19 2012, 12:24 AM.

LucasHortonFan

Thanks, I love it too! I could look at it all night!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Nov 18 2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks, I love it too! I could look at it all night!
Your avi just made my morning. Oh how I miss hot and sexy EJole.

Deleted User
Deleted User

LucasHortonFan
Nov 18 2012, 10:11 PM
cant we just feed Dannifer to the sharks already? Enough of these two. I don't know of anyone who actually likes them except Tomlin and he doesn't count!
Your avie is just wow! :wub:

Stupid TomSell/KC deserve some of this for throwing that all away. :whack: :bonk:
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 10:51 AM
What's the point of the two wackos, Kristen and EJ, scheming to get people who just aren't that into them when we know they're going to both fail miseriably?
I think watching people scheme is entertaining. But beyond that, I think there's value in it particularly with writers like these who pimp certain couples pretty hard.

If I don't like the pairings they create, there's no reason for me to watch. Throw in a villain screwing with the people in those pairings, tearing a couple apart...I could go for that. So can fans of that couple, just from a different angle. I root against the couple, fans root for the couple- it can be pretty awesome, imho. I'm not sure if they're going that direction yet, but I'm somewhat hopeful.

On another note, I hope Jen's sudden need for medical attention is more interesting than it seems, like it's self-inflicted, or she's hallucinating, or she's really, really sick. It'd be nice if it were more of a plot than just a pitstop on the road to Dan/Jen, imho.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Well, I think Days has got much more interesting .. BUT they need to seriously stop this Sami/EJ/Rafe madness. Move on.... we do not want to see old stories repeat itself.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Hologram
Nov 19 2012, 06:39 AM
WWell, I think Days has got much more interesting .. BUT they need to seriously stop this Sami/EJ/Rafe madness. Move on.... we do not want to see old stories repeat itself.
Yes,please move on. The Sami/Ej/Rafe crap is boring beyond belief.

mae
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM
Jennifer pays Daniel a surprise visit.

Monday - Jennifer is in need of urgent medical attention

Please, just make it stop.

be over, blow off, break, break off, call it a day, cease, close, cold turkey, come to a standstill, conclude, cool it, cut out, cut short, desist, discontinue, draw up, drop, end, finish, halt, hang it up, hold, kill, pause, pull up, put an end to, quit, quit cold, refrain, run its course, scrub, shut down, sign off, stall, stand, stay, tarry, terminate, wind up, wrap up....

Posted Image

LucasHortonFan

I wonder if the heart issue Jennifer had a while back is acting up.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Can he just take the heart out of her cavity this time and just throw it out.

Jennifer to me is pretty much dead anyway...

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Did someone get the wrong idea that we actually wanted to see Jennifer and Daniel??? Seriously, just go away. Days is on a roll for the worst pairings ever in 2012.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply