Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,147 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Nov 19 2012, 10:56 AM
Did someone get the wrong idea that we actually wanted to see Jennifer and Daniel??? Seriously, just go away. Days is on a roll for the worst pairings ever in 2012.
Apparently it was the same group of people that thought we wanted to have round 12345678 of Sami and Ej.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM
Monday - Jennifer is in need of urgent medical attention
:fp2: Gee, I WONDER who the "wonderful perfect hero" will be that saves the damsel in distress?? :flipoff: :eyeroll:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ashtonion
Did someone get the wrong idea that we actually wanted to see Jennifer and Daniel??? Seriously, just go away. Days is on a roll for the worst pairings ever in 2012.
Jennifer and Daniel just need to take the first ticket out of Salem never to return, I've had enough of their painful awkward scenes to last several dozen lifetimes. :x
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 19 2012, 11:09 AM
Ashtonion
Jennifer and Daniel just need to take the first ticket out of Salem never to return, I've had enough of their painful awkward scenes to last several dozen lifetimes. :x
Awesome new banner HD! I want the true love couples back!! :wub: :wub: Not true lust with gruntfucks thrown in :puke: :puke: :puke: So excited J& A will be together for xmas eve and xmas :cheer: At least one couple I like will def be together. They really need to give Judi and Wally contracts ASAP!
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 19 2012, 11:24 AM.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Rafe walks in on a close moment between EJ and Sami. I just hope :smooch: its after the deed is done .

Deleted User
Deleted User

Helpless Romantic
Nov 19 2012, 11:19 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 19 2012, 11:09 AM
Ashtonion
Jennifer and Daniel just need to take the first ticket out of Salem never to return, I've had enough of their painful awkward scenes to last several dozen lifetimes. :x <br />
Awesome new banner HD! I want the true love couples back!! :wub: :wub: Not true lust with gruntfucks thrown in :puke: :puke: :puke: So excited J& A will be together for xmas eve and xmas :cheer:
Thanks so much! Ash made it for me. :D

Yes I want true love to get the focus it deserves. I'm so looking forward to the Justin and Adrienne scenes we will be getting around Christmas time this year. :wub: I want to see more of those two preferably in a front burner SL.

Now if they'd end these neverending Sami triangles and have Ej fight for Nicole when he sees her move on with Eric, that'd be just awesome. :cheer:

If Days could just give Judi and Wally contracts and bring back Ejole I'd be more then willing to give this show another chance.
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

vinnmerc
Nov 19 2012, 11:27 AM
Rafe walks in on a close moment between EJ and Sami. I just hope :smooch: its after the deed is done .
If they do it which I doubt I bet she will have either Rafe or Lucas or (both) on the brain before hand. After all that's what it took Sami to boink EJ the first time and the second time they were so out of it that they looked zombified. So I think I'll pass. I think the ones having sex this year will be Wilson and or Nabi. Now those two will bring the SCANDAL!! EJAMI boinking now would be predictable and expected because lust and sex is all their "relationship" is based on anyways.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 19 2012, 11:38 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

vinnmerc
Nov 19 2012, 11:27 AM
I like the way you think! B-)

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 19 2012, 11:05 AM
Ashtonion
Apparently it was the same group of people that thought we wanted to have round 12345678 of Sami and Ej.
Personally I think that Days is finally on the right track in terms of couples, They are investing in chemistry and interesting! And no chemistry and boring is out! These couples are the perfect combination for entertaining and exciting television= Kristen/Brady Nicole/Eric EJ/Sami :)

Helpless Romantic

The Scorpion
Nov 19 2012, 11:40 AM
magicsteacher
Ashtonion
Personally I think that Days is finally on the right track in terms of couples, They are investing in chemistry and interesting! And no chemistry and boring is out! These couples are the perfect combination for entertaining and exciting television= Kristen/Brady Nicole/Eric EJ/Sami :)
I think their investing in more of the same shitty merry go roud only with added players and chemistry is subjective but that's JMO. They will not end it sadly so I find it hard to hope for anything different.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 19 2012, 11:45 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

so this mean that days right track in terms of couples with jennifer and daniel too

gailwinters
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 19 2012, 11:40 AM
magicsteacher
Ashtonion
I think they have gold in those three pairings....IF they write them well. That of course is a huge "if". I will say that I find the show more entertaining as a whole and the dialog and pacing is generally better, so I do have some hope.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't think the show is getting any better. Minus a change in some of the partners it seems to be just more of the same merry go round that's been going on for years now with the same overexposed characters getting all the focus.
Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Without each other to googily eye at, what do Dan and Jen have? Travesty is the only thing that keeps them together.
He lives in Salem,
She does too
He knows where she lives,
She knows where he lives too
He works at the hospital,
She works at the hospital too
He has a daughter,
She has a daughter too
She has a son....
Maybe he has a one too
Maggie is his mother,
She is related to Maggie too
He is Victor's Godson
She knows Victor too...
He is a doctor
She constantly needs medical attention
He has shaky hands syndrome
She has a bad heart
He doesn't like to be alone
She doesn't like to be alone either
He constantly shows up at her house to see her
She constantly shows up at his place to see him
He is wonderful and amazing
She is too,
Everyone praises him as Salem's Saviour
Everyone thinks super duper too
His wife died
Her husband died
He has a broken heart
She does too
He needs a friend
She needs one too
He cares about her
She cares about him too
He has to tell her the same thing in 10 different conversations
She likes to do the same thing too.
He likes to sleep around
She does too
He loves her
She loves him too.....
He likes to wear a necklace
She does too
He is obsessed with Jack,
She once was too
He wants a family,
She wants one too
He likes X-mas
She likes X-mas too
He has a ball for the Horton Tree
She has one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to TomSell's Fucking Days of Our Lives December 2012
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 19 2012, 11:59 AM.

lumifan4life

With the exception of the Wabi baby story, nothing really interests me. I like Eric's return so far and hope they build Ericole back well but there is nothing else couple wise that catches my attention. The neverending merry-go-round is boring and I'm sick and tired of seeing EJ and Dan in my face day in and day out. Especially since Lucas gets nothing. That is not balance and yes, chemistry is totally subjective.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 19 2012, 11:52 AM
I don't think the show is getting any better. Minus a change in some of the partners it seems to be just more of the same merry go round that's been going on for years now with the same overexposed characters getting all the focus.
Well, those "overexposed characters" are played by actors with contracts which pretty much dictate who is going to be on more, so until something changes there, the same characters will continue to be featured. At the moment, it looks like James and Ali are at the top of the pyramid, with GG and Ari not too far below. I don't see that changing very much. We don't have a clear picture on Eileen yet, but she's probably going to be up there too, as well as Greg.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think there has been a slight change in focus recently. Don't get me wrong. I'll never be happy until Rafe, EJ, Sami and Nicole all blow up and get off my screen but there's definitely been a change. Several of the main characters have had supporting roles lately.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
WOW! Nice job on the Ejole avi & banners!! Smoking hot! :cheer:

camera shy

Aimikins
Nov 19 2012, 01:16 PM
Ashtonion
They do look fabulous together, don't they? JS would probably throw his back out trying to lift AS like that. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Aimikins
Nov 19 2012, 01:16 PM
Ashtonion
Why thank you.
Well, since the show certainly isn't given me what's on my Xmas list for Ejole, I just had to make it for myself. Nothing will ever compare to last year's sexy and hot Xmas with Ejole, nobody. I think Eric is good looking but if I already had the best with Ejole, then someone else isn't going to top that. Nothing will impress me like the first time EJole laid eyes on each other and any other time they've intereacted. It's magical.

Anyway, I guess nothing but baby Ejole will get me back to watching this show because Dannifer sucks. Gabi getting a baby when I could care less if she is even on the show when they killed Nicole's miracle baby is a big hell no. Sami being again in the middle of some big story, fuck no. EJ crawling up Sami's ass knowing full well she was ready to choose Rafe if not for that stupid lie that hyprocrite Sami can't forgive. She has no standards, as long as it's a male, he's breathing, and she isn't related to them, she's ready to pounce. Rafe deserves better, Lucas deserves better. EJ at this point can have the skank because he's not anything like the EJ I love so let him look like a loser and be dropped for Rafe, because I see that coming a mile away.

Oh, and the rushed Kristen and Brady story is utterly ridiculous. Does anyone believe in dating before sex????

All in all, this November sweeps was a crash and burn.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply