Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,087 Views)
Will&Sonny

Helpless Romantic
Nov 19 2012, 11:44 AM
The Scorpion
Nov 19 2012, 11:40 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 19 2012, 11:05 AM
Ashtonion
Nov 19 2012, 10:56 AM
Did someone get the wrong idea that we actually wanted to see Jennifer and Daniel??? Seriously, just go away. Days is on a roll for the worst pairings ever in 2012.
Apparently it was the same group of people that thought we wanted to have round 12345678 of Sami and Ej.
Personally I think that Days is finally on the right track in terms of couples, They are investing in chemistry and interesting! And no chemistry and boring is out! These couples are the perfect combination for entertaining and exciting television= Kristen/Brady Nicole/Eric EJ/Sami :)
I think their investing in more of the same shitty merry go roud only with added players and chemistry is subjective but that's JMO. They will not end it sadly so I find it hard to hope for anything different.
"Chemistry" is definitely subjective. Personally, I think that James Scott drags down every single person he shares the screen with. I haven't liked him with any of the characters that he has been paired with. I'm beyond grateful that the current writers freed Will/Chandler Massey from his clutches.

I also fully realize that I'm in the minority here, since most seem to love James Scott, even if they disagree on who he should be paired with.

IMO, if E.J. has to remain on-screen, he should always be alone and miserable, drowning his sorrows in alcohol (or something stronger), because that at least gives James an excuse for his over-the-top acting choices.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM
Monday - Jennifer is in need of urgent medical attention
:fp2: Gee, I WONDER who the "wonderful perfect hero" will be that saves the damsel in distress?? :flipoff: :eyeroll:
Hope she goes and sees the new Dr Cameron.

Abby's going to have even more mum issues if she's involved with her ex.
Dan will go into a hissy fit if she even looks at another man yet alone another potential saviour.

Oh that's right Dr's aren't supposed to get involved with their patients because it is icky and is actually ackowledged as a form of rape due to the power inbalance.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ehh these are underwhelming,same stuff different day. :rolleyes:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

The Scorpion
Nov 19 2012, 11:40 AM
magicsteacher
Ashtonion
Nov 19 2012, 10:56 AM
Did someone get the wrong idea that we actually wanted to see Jennifer and Daniel??? Seriously, just go away. Days is on a roll for the worst pairings ever in 2012.
Apparently it was the same group of people that thought we wanted to have round 12345678 of Sami and Ej.
Personally I think that Days is finally on the right track in terms of couples, They are investing in chemistry and interesting! And no chemistry and boring is out! These couples are the perfect combination for entertaining and exciting television= Kristen/Brady Nicole/Eric EJ/Sami :)
I agree. I already love Bristen and Ericole and they are just barely getting started. The thought of those two coupling and ejami on Days? Trifecta! I'm already :wub: from Bristen and Ericole. I would be :chee: :rockon: :cheer: every single day.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SOURCE LOOK AHEAD: WEEK OF DECEMBER 3, 2012

Will discusses his sexuality with Eric. How will the now religious Eric react? Daniel learns about the results of his treatments. Nick and Gabi Make plans for the baby. Sami & EJ visit Eric at the rectory. Brady and Kristen talk about their relationship. Jennifer requires emergency medical attention. John walks in on a conversation between Kristen and Marlena.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3253-days-of-our-lives-teasers-november-26-december-3-edition
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

tomsawyer
Nov 19 2012, 10:59 PM

Jennifer requires emergency medical attention.
http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3253-days-of-our-lives-teasers-november-26-december-3-edition
I am hoping Jen needs a new heart and Dr. DongMyShlong is not able to save her...... hopefully Kayla or Cameron can in on it. Maybe then, Jennifer will finally rethink all of Dr. D's wonderfulness, and realize he's not all that :bleep: 'n great. Here's to hoping he lets her down... but not being the one to save her. :whee:

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

Will discusses his sexuality with Eric. How will the now religious Eric react? Daniel learns about the results of his treatments. Nick and Gabi Make plans for the baby. Sami & EJ visit Eric at the rectory. Brady and Kristen talk about their relationship. Jennifer requires emergency medical attention. John walks in on a conversation between Kristen and Marlena.

I like the "Look for these two to hit the sheets, and no it's not who you think (no not them either)."

Which made me think of who I would be surprised by hitting the sheets (but wasn't entirely outside the realms of possibility ie I can't imagine Hope hitting the sheets with anyone other than Bo)... because there's a lot of non surprises there.

Will & Gabi
Daniel & Nicole
Brady & Nicole
Victor & Kate
Nick & Billie
Lucas & anyone.
Eric & Father Matt
Nick & Sonny

All the rest would be a bit well yeah kind of expecting that.... ie Kayla and Abe, Daniel & Jennifer, Chad and Abby, Sonny & Brian,

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 19 2012, 11:06 PM
tomsawyer

Jennifer requires emergency medical attention.
I am hoping Jen needs a new heart and Dr. DongMyShlong is not able to save her...... hopefully Kayla or Cameron can in on it. Maybe then, Jennifer will finally rethink all of Dr. D's wonderfulness, and realize he's not all that :bleep: 'n great. Here's to hoping he lets her down... but not being the one to save her. :whee:
Jen-Jen doesn't have a heart.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

What the show/site thinks is a surprise normally won't be a surprise to the audience. It's probably Brady/Kirsten who are hitting the sheets.
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 19 2012, 11:25 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 19 2012, 11:10 PM
tomsawyer

I like the "Look for these two to hit the sheets, and no it's not who you think (no not them either)."

Which made me think of who I would be surprised by hitting the sheets (but wasn't entirely outside the realms of possibility ie I can't imagine Hope hitting the sheets with anyone other than Bo)... because there's a lot of non surprises there.

Will & Gabi
Daniel & Nicole
Brady & Nicole
Victor & Kate
Nick & Billie
Lucas & anyone.
Eric & Father Matt
Nick & Sonny

All the rest would be a bit well yeah kind of expecting that.... ie Kayla and Abe, Daniel & Jennifer, Chad and Abby, Sonny & Brian,
Hope might get sick in which case she would have to sleep with Dr Dan. That's the rule. ;)

Maybe Abby with E.J. or Chad or Cameron (or all 3).
I notice this is a "down the road" spoiler. I wonder if it's the Christmas Day one Jason alluded to.

Helpless Romantic

guessgirl
Nov 19 2012, 11:24 PM
What the show/site thinks is a surprise normally won't be a surprise to the audience. It's probably Brady/Kirsten who are hitting the sheets.
Predictability thy name is DAYS for sure. Get a clue PTB for once!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

tomsawyer

Sounds like more skippable crap. :coffee: Thanks for posting. Looks like I'll continue to stick with GH.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to Will and Eric's discussion on Will's sexuality. Glad they're touching upon this since they never did with Caroline.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im anxious to see erics reaction to will being gay. I also wouldnt be suprised if the people hitting the sheets were brady and kristen or rafe and nicole.

Ireland98

I'm ready to see a love scene for Justin and Adrienne!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ireland98
Nov 19 2012, 11:44 PM
Count me in! How I wish they were the nude couple. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 19 2012, 11:48 PM
Ireland98
Nov 19 2012, 11:44 PM
Count me in! How I wish they were the nude couple. :wub:
Here you go J & A sex on the beach :wub: :wub:
Posted Image

BeeBee
Member Avatar

cajnej
Nov 18 2012, 03:22 PM
NavJLee8785
Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM

Rafe walks in on a close moment between EJ and Sami.

Of course he does!!! :huh: Go away Rafey

Thank you for posting.
Thank God for Rafe's instinct.Nip the closeness in the bud.EJ has done the same.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

Why the heck would EJ be going to see Eric?

samixxx
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Nov 20 2012, 12:23 AM
tomsawyer

Why the heck would EJ be going to see Eric?
absolving Ej of rape? kidnapping? murder?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply