Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 3rd; *updated 11/27*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 10:42 AM (39,252 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

samixxx
Nov 20 2012, 01:24 AM
BeeBee
Nov 20 2012, 12:23 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 19 2012, 10:59 PM
SOURCE LOOK AHEAD: WEEK OF DECEMBER 3, 2012

Will discusses his sexuality with Eric. How will the now religious Eric react? Daniel learns about the results of his treatments. Nick and Gabi Make plans for the baby. Sami & EJ visit Eric at the rectory. Brady and Kristen talk about their relationship. Jennifer requires emergency medical attention. John walks in on a conversation between Kristen and Marlena.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3253-days-of-our-lives-teasers-november-26-december-3-edition
Why the heck would EJ be going to see Eric?
absolving Ej of rape? kidnapping? murder?
Sounds like they were able to get a two for one deal on absolution.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 20 2012, 01:34 AM
samixxx
Nov 20 2012, 01:24 AM
BeeBee
Nov 20 2012, 12:23 AM
tomsawyer

Will discusses his sexuality with Eric. How will the now religious Eric react? Daniel learns about the results of his treatments. Nick and Gabi Make plans for the baby. Sami & EJ visit Eric at the rectory. Brady and Kristen talk about their relationship. Jennifer requires emergency medical attention. John walks in on a conversation between Kristen and Marlena.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3253-days-of-our-lives-teasers-november-26-december-3-edition
Why the heck would EJ be going to see Eric?
absolving Ej of rape? kidnapping? murder?
Sounds like they were able to get a two for one deal on absolution.
only in Salem

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Is Ej going to confession?Lol.Priest Eric's ears are gonna be blown away!Or he may grow way old before Ej is finished. :chee:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

Thanks. I'm very interested in the Will/Eric conversation. I was anticipating that once since I heard Eric was coming back a priest.

I hope that Bristen convo ends up in some :makeout:

:wub: that EJ and Sami are visiting Eric. First, ejami in general. I want more scenes of them together. Working together, with their kids, whatever. :cloud9: Second, the hotness from EJ and Eric in one scene... :omg: I should probably have a glass of water and some smelling salts on stand by.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 20 2012, 09:07 AM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I really want to know what Kristen is up to

Will&Sonny

Will's conversation with Eric will be a key factor in my decision to like or dislike Eric. His religion is not an acceptable reason for him to be a homophobe (to clarify, I have no idea if Eric is going to be homophobic or not; I'm just saying that if he is, no reason in the world will make that acceptable to me, least of all "I'm a priest now.").

Harmony233

I really can't see Eric being aganist it but stranger things have happened on this show

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Nov 20 2012, 10:00 AM
I really can't see Eric being aganist it but stranger things have happened on this show
he better against it

if nick the science geek al of sudden is anti gay because bible say so despite never showing close anything Religion the writers think it make sense
so eric the priest that gone in past to bilbe group with taylor would make sense lot more

you can have someone have problem because of Religion and yet the priest will be fine with it

esp13
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Nov 20 2012, 10:00 AM
I'm not really sure I can see him being FOR it since he is a Catholic priest and Catholic dogma very clearly labels homosexuality a sin. Now, I can see Eric being compassionate and telling Will that he loves him no matter what, just as he loves his other family members that regularly sin. After all, Sami's violated most of the commandments and she and Eric are still close. So, that's how I'm hoping they deal with it.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Nick never mentioned the Bible.
He, imo, didn't even come across as being deeply committed to a particular philosophy or faith, he just mentioned God and some stuff about right and wrong before sleeping with Gabi ( :rolleyes: ). Considering the conversation they were having, I would think that act alone would suggest he maybe isn't that "religious".

Eric being a priest doesn't mean he can't love his nephew, whilst not approve of his lifestyle. It would be refreshing to see open dialogue about the topic of Wills sexuality between Eric and Will.
Edited by jaygal, Nov 20 2012, 10:39 AM.

Will&Sonny

jaygal
Nov 20 2012, 10:38 AM
He, imo, didn't even come across as being deeply committed to a particular philosophy or faith, he just mentioned God and some stuff about right and wrong before sleeping with Gabi ( :rolleyes: ). Considering the conversation they were having, I would think that act alone would suggest he maybe isn't that "religious".

Eric being a priest doesn't mean he can't love his nephew, whilst not approve of his lifestyle. It would be refreshing to see open dialogue about the topic of Wills sexuality between Eric and Will.
"Not approving" is a form of homophobia, though.

I expect Eric to have some level of disapproval, but if he does, I won't like that about him, just like I don't like that about Nick, Lucas, or T (to a lesser extent -- sadly, T now seems to be the least-homophobic of the homophobic characters, IMO).

As for Nick, his exact words were, "I think you have to be really careful when you say, 'Oh, that thing that God said is wrong -- that's okay now.' I don't think that Sonny and Will are bad people, but I think that the way that they live is wrong, and it's not like being black or Hispanic, because it's a choice." So, while he didn't specifically mention the Bible, he vaguely referenced it when he claimed that God had said that being gay was wrong, IMO.

Frankly, I still don't buy that Nick is a character who would even believe in God to begin with, but that's another matter entirely.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

nothing about the story make sense history and character wise

there so many things the writers try to rewrite will past is unbelievable

something it take few days to see lucas scenes it hard to see slowly character assassination of him for wilson angst nothing about ths bioplar writing fit lucas

i will start to dislike wilson if writers continue to think the only way for story for them is throw everyone way for the sake for the storyline

mer4santo
Member Avatar

nevermind, someone else already said the same thing.
Edited by mer4santo, Nov 20 2012, 11:48 AM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 20 2012, 10:54 AM
jaygal
Nov 20 2012, 10:38 AM

"Not approving" is a form of homophobia, though.

I expect Eric to have some level of disapproval, but if he does, I won't like that about him, just like I don't like that about Nick, Lucas, or T (to a lesser extent -- sadly, T now seems to be the least-homophobic of the homophobic characters, IMO).

As for Nick, his exact words were, "I think you have to be really careful when you say, 'Oh, that thing that God said is wrong -- that's okay now.' I don't think that Sonny and Will are bad people, but I think that the way that they live is wrong, and it's not like being black or Hispanic, because it's a choice." So, while he didn't specifically mention the Bible, he vaguely referenced it when he claimed that God had said that being gay was wrong, IMO.

Frankly, I still don't buy that Nick is a character who would even believe in God to begin with, but that's another matter entirely.
No, Nick didn't vaguely reference the Bible. We have no idea where he gets his views from. I'll wait for the writers to clarify this. (They probably wont though)

Again, Eric can still love Will and not approve of his lifestyle. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Nov 20 2012, 11:46 AM
Dang, I missed it. I'm sure it was an awesome post covered in glitter.

camera shy

The only reason they're lying about Nick being the father of Gabi's baby is because Nick believes there's something wrong with a gay man parenting a child and Will might have his own reasons for not claiming his child, but he should definitely have a problem with why Nick wants to pretend he's the father.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Totally off topic here but where is our friend CH that hates every post? Not seen anything from her in awhile......Hmmm

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Mer, that avi... I :wub: it so hard!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 20 2012, 11:56 AM
mer4santo
Nov 20 2012, 11:46 AM
Dang, I missed it. I'm sure it was an awesome post covered in glitter.
Nope, someone beat me to the punchline.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

OOOh EJ and Kristen with a plot. That part sounds fun. The rest, meh. My favs seem to be on the backburner...where is Kate and where is Hope! They need a storyline asap not Jennifer and the horny Doc :x

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply