Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Casting Corner and Appearances
Topic Started: Nov 17 2012, 11:30 AM (911 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Casting Corner: News and Appearances
Posted on Nov 16, 2012 02:40am

Casting News

Catherina Bach is back as "Anita" on November 21.

Ignacio Serricchio Joins Y&R
There's another new addition to the Y&R cast! Ignacio Serricchio, former "General Hospital" heartthrob, will assume the role of an undercover officer who comes to Genoa City from New York with a big secret. Look out for his debut in December!

Redaric Williams Joins Y&R
Redaric Williams joins the cast as “Tyler Douglas,” to begin taping on November 8 to air on December 12, and Lamon Archey has been cast as “Mason,” taping the week of November 5. Williams and Serricchio will appear as two hot, new men who land in Genoa City to shake things up.

Holiday Schedule
The Young and the Restless will be preempted due to CBS Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thursday, November 22, 2012.
A repeat episode of The Young and the Restless will air 12:30-1:30pm ET and 11:30am -12:30pm CT and 3- 4pm PT due to CBS Sports coverage of NCAA Football: SEC Game.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/about/61778/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Larel

I think the other guy that plays Mason has to be involved in Avery's past cause they did say...the past comes back to haunt her.

I think she had a stalker.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Nov 17 2012, 11:30 AM
Casting Corner: News and Appearances
Posted on Nov 16, 2012 02:40am

Casting News

Catherina Bach is back as "Anita" on November 21.

Ignacio Serricchio Joins Y&R
There's another new addition to the Y&R cast! Ignacio Serricchio, former "General Hospital" heartthrob, will assume the role of an undercover officer who comes to Genoa City from New York with a big secret. Look out for his debut in December!

Redaric Williams Joins Y&R
Redaric Williams joins the cast as “Tyler Douglas,” to begin taping on November 8 to air on December 12, and Lamon Archey has been cast as “Mason,” taping the week of November 5. Williams and Serricchio will appear as two hot, new men who land in Genoa City to shake things up.

Holiday Schedule
The Young and the Restless will be preempted due to CBS Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thursday, November 22, 2012.
A repeat episode of The Young and the Restless will air 12:30-1:30pm ET and 11:30am -12:30pm CT and 3- 4pm PT due to CBS Sports coverage of NCAA Football: SEC Game.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/about/61778/
Ms. Rach nothing on Cory Sligh eh? Humm why they so mums about it I wonder..SHIT! I wish they say something so I can stop internet stalking this man name. :P

sweetzles
Member Avatar

I hope the reason Anita is on, is because she's comforting Chelsea over her failed marriage with Adam.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I guess this Mason guy isnt going to be on long term.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Like Anita has any good advice on keeping a man? What a waste of air play. MAB is gone, she should have went with her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sweetzles
Nov 17 2012, 06:46 PM
I hope the reason Anita is on, is because she's comforting Chelsea over her failed marriage with Adam.
I hope it's because she's leaving town never to be seen or heard again.

ANOTHER person with a "secret" :sleep:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 17 2012, 08:44 PM
Like Anita has any good advice on keeping a man? What a waste of air play. MAB is gone, she should have went with her.
Exactly, Im perfectly content having Glo and Jeff be Chels' parents. No need for Anita

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply