Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who should AJ be paired with?
Liz 32 (44.4%)
Sam 5 (6.9%)
Carly 16 (22.2%)
Keesha 5 (6.9%)
New character 9 (12.5%)
Other (someone currently on canvas) 5 (6.9%)
Total Votes: 72
GH: Who should AJ be paired with?
Topic Started: Nov 18 2012, 03:23 AM (2,767 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This is the first return of a major character in quite some time where there isn't a significant ex, spouse, or lover waiting for them to return to. While his story is really interesting all on its own sooner or later he will hook up with someone. Who do you think AJ should be paired with?

I liked Jason/Keesha a lot, but I think I LOVE AJ/Keesha. There was something extra special about them. Maybe it was AJ's vulnerability, or how he always lost in love and life, but Keesha put a spark in him. The way he would look at her and long for her, even when she was with Jason, broke my heart. When he finally got with Keesha, the secret that he caused her to lose her Jason put an extra layer of pain in the happiness he'd finally found with her. This is one GH storyline that could have been told for years. Alas, the writers had no clue.

Personally I want Keesha to return with a long lost AJ/Keesha child ;)
Edited by Eric83, Nov 18 2012, 04:20 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I am skewing toward Keesha with this but I'm open to others. A Carly/A.J./Todd triangle could be fun or it could be ridiculous and disastrous.

I'm just glad A.J.'s back so I'll keep an open mind on potential pairings. Sean has been fantastic so far. Even though I like Jason, Sean has so much more life in him than Steve had toward the end.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Nov 18 2012, 10:11 AM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Carly. They could be the new Monica and Alan. If not Carly than Liz.

aleana26

I would like to see John/Natalie?Sam/AJ quad

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Since I want Liz to be on-screen with a purpose, I voted for her to be with AJ.

Nate
Member Avatar

I voted for Liz. They would make a hot couple!

But, I don't want AJ to have a love interest yet. He just returned from the dead! He has many other storylines to deal with before a love interest.

Gregorzick

Bring back Keesha!!!!:D

Tash
Member Avatar

LIZ!!!

cscarly

liz be worse choice how she explain her kids ok kidnap carly kids when what carly nothing compared she did cameron father
screwed him over so much . carly never put aj in danger she sure wasnt jumping from bad to worse .
look how treated zander all sudden he father she wants ric to be father , of course he going be ugly .

Tammy
Member Avatar

He is going to end up with Sam... I can feel it lol.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I'd love him with Liz, unless Ric returns, then I want LiRic :D

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

what about skye she is not she blood relate right

i kinda new viewer
Edited by Partnersincrime, Nov 21 2012, 04:22 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 21 2012, 04:11 PM

i kinda new viewer
Skye is his sister because Alan adopted her I believe. Her real father is Adam Chandler from AMC.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

from i read now adam is not skye father she thought he was most her life later she thought alan was father got close to him turn he is not her father but alan adpot her they never bother to tell who is skye real father

Tammy
Member Avatar

CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 21 2012, 04:55 PM
Partnersincrime
Nov 21 2012, 04:11 PM

i kinda new viewer
Skye is his sister because Alan adopted her I believe. Her real father is Adam Chandler from AMC.
Adam Chandler isn't her real father either lol. It was never said who her real father is.
Edited by Tammy, Nov 22 2012, 03:16 PM.

LuluHardison

i personally think AJ/Carly would be PERFECT for each other. GH is gonna SUCK if AJ/Carly dont get paired. i would LOVE to see Sean Kanan and Laura Wright paired together as AJ/Carly! they would be an awesome married couple :makeout: :rockon: they should somehow cross paths with each other and let out some "i love you" feelings :smooch:

cscarly

U forgot Nikki she one have aj lost child

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Ordinarily I'd say Liz. I loved their scenes last week. But if the show brought Keesha back, I'd be all for AJ/Keesha!!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

No Elizabeth or Carly for AJ.... But I think He perfect for Connie.
Edited by Keisha, Dec 18 2012, 04:27 AM.

Anita

Now that would be interesting; however, I think I would like him to be alone for a while.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply