Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 02:29 PM (5,296 Views)
Harmony233

granolagirl
Nov 20 2012, 10:43 PM
WillFan
Nov 20 2012, 03:20 PM
Days Preview 11-21-12

http://youtu.be/jaaNWvk5mvo

Hope, Kayla, Jen, Billie, Gabi, Nick, Will & others
After Will was acting so twitchy around Sonny in the coffee shop today and needing cash fast, and then Lucas catching him with a wad of cash in the park, I'm going to be a little disappointed if no one suspects he's feeding some habit or other. LOL.

Also too funny that they are pretending they've been having book club all along, but points for trying.
lol i have to laugh at gabbie/wills lame excuse why they need money and then lucas gives it to them lol which brings me to a better question where the hell is lucas working at lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JDeveraux_91
Nov 20 2012, 09:41 PM
WillFan
Nov 20 2012, 03:20 PM
Days Preview 11-21-12

http://youtu.be/jaaNWvk5mvo

Hope, Kayla, Jen, Billie, Gabi, Nick, Will & others
I'm having impure thoughts about Priest Eric. :D I've never seen a priest that looks like that. Jennifer's hairstyle makes me laugh. My five year-old daughter wears cute barrettes in her hair like that too. Then again, she's 5 not 45 ...
you're not the only one having impure thoughts about Father Eric. I'm sad that Eric is related to Hope. I could totally get behind a Hope/Eric pairing. Though, they're technically only related by marriage, so that shouldn't stop them. Marlena was technically Shawn D's aunt (though divorced from Roman) and Shawn & Belle were both blood related to Sami, Eric, & Carrie, and they became a couple, so why not. lol.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 20 2012, 09:45 PM
NicoleLVR
Nov 20 2012, 03:35 PM
cajnej
Nov 20 2012, 03:25 PM
LOL Sami is "The Salem Spectator" I love Sami but she is not good at keeping other people's secrets.
So then Rafe was right in his decision not to tell Sami he wasn't the father of Nicole's baby, would you agree?
Oh heck yeah. Rafe knew and rightly so, that Sami wouldn't be able to keep the info to herself and would probably have blabbed it to Ej if for no other reason than to get back at Nicole. Sami always expects others to keep her secrets, but rarely considers keeping others' secrets a priority which is why it is so unbelievable that she kept the secret about Eric being in the seminary. Sami just isn't a secret keeper; never has been.
Sami gave her word to Gabi that she would not tell anyone.Her actions the next day in hinting to Will she knew a secret about Gabi which showed Gabi needed a friend,
hinting then blurting the secret out to Rafe,and then Nich let you know how much her word is worth.I hope they allow Gabi to let Sami have it about blurting out her secret
after giving her word.If I were Gabi,Will,Rafe,or Nick,I would never trust her with a confidence.Sami had a nerve lecturing Rafe about respecting Gabi's decisions when she did not do so.
Edited by BeeBee, Nov 21 2012, 12:29 AM.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Really liking Nicole/Eric and the book club gathering. We need more moments like this, just some friends hanging together. JER was great at these type of moments.

deletemyaccountplease

I'm liking gv

But the ericole writing is not subtle at all... It's annoying

cord08

I like the Eric/Nicole scenes, but can they please stop with the dropping random items and zooming in on them. I get it, she dropped her earring. That was obvious without the camera panning to the floor.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

How he never noticed it falling off immediately is a mystery, her earrings were so big.

deletemyaccountplease

Gabi has the ugliest bedroom I have ever seen

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

atleast she have bedroom

NikiLani
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Nov 21 2012, 01:57 PM
Lol, someone was just saying the other day how they loved how it was decorated.

cord08

rpmaluki
How he never noticed it falling off immediately is a mystery, her earrings were so big.
Exactly. I wonder where her other earring went, though. In the next scene at HTS, both of her earrings were gone. LOL...this show.

cord08

rpmaluki
Nov 21 2012, 01:59 PM
pennieloafer
The only thing that bothers me about Gabi's room is that it's decorated differently from when she slept with Will in August. I think it was purple back then. Maybe someone got word that there was too much purple on this show?

Edited by cord08, Nov 21 2012, 02:16 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 21 2012, 02:13 PM
rpmaluki
Nov 21 2012, 01:59 PM
pennieloafer
The only thing that bothers me about Gabi's room is that it's decorated differently from when she slept with Will in August. I think it was purple back then. Maybe someone got word that there was too much purple on this show?

Weren't there pics of the cast dressed in purple some time back? Perhaps her room was a homage to whatever it was they were celebrating....

LonePirate
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
I wonder when she found the time to paint it. Between fighting with Chad, shagging Nick, attending classes and working at the Pub, she's been a busy gal.
Edited by LonePirate, Nov 21 2012, 02:29 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 21 2012, 02:27 PM
pennieloafer
I wonder when she found the time to paint it. Between fighting with Chad, shagging Nick, attending classes and working at the Pub, she's been a busy gal.
Nesting Instinct kicking in early

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

It has been a great week NO EJ!!!! The way Sami is being so gentle with Rafe's overprotective heart and the way he looks at her.....C'MON!!!! Tomlin is still obviously showing the love between SAFE....you cannot deny that at all. Itís obvious where her heart is with Rafe! I also loved her wanting to be with him and how she had a spring in her step following her man. True love will prevail and thatís with SAFE. I enjoyed Nicole/Eric talk today I was wondering where Sami was when Eric was learning to be a compassionate, decent human being, she was probably playing spin the bottle with the little boys on the playground. I would much rather watch Nicole she is taking over the lead actress if she keeps these performances up. Again I was impressed with Will & Gabi; they have a love & bond that will never be broken. Itís so refreshing to see the younger set be mature & responsible for their actions. It's obvious that Will wants to keep the baby but he respects Gabi enough to do what she wants!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sami is by far the worst secret keeper IN THE WORLD!!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

blueskies
Nov 21 2012, 04:40 PM
Sami is by far the worst secret keeper IN THE WORLD!!!
remeber when sami kept okay blackmailed kates secret about being a hooker for years lol

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I also liked the scenes between Eric and Hope, but in general I love when scenes just between family members catching up. Days is at it's best for me when family connections take center stage interwoven with well written stories.
Edited by JtSmarts, Nov 21 2012, 04:50 PM.

JaSamFanAlwayz09

lovinsafe
Nov 21 2012, 04:37 PM
It has been a great week NO EJ!!!! Again I was impressed with Will & Gabi; they have a love & bond that will never be broken. Itís so refreshing to see the younger set be mature & responsible for their actions. It's obvious that Will wants to keep the baby but he respects Gabi enough to do what she wants!
RIGHT!!!! This week has been wonderful. But he'll be back front & center next week & for the rest of the year & the rest of our lives. :puke:

I really like Will & Gabi together, have for years. No matter what happens w/ baby H2, these two will be connected forever.

Oh wow i didn't even realize Gabi's room was a different color or they replaced lamps w/ vases. I put the August scenes & this weeks scenes side by side. I mean she lives at the pub aren't all rooms decorated the same.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply