Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (52,968 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Jennifer is rushed to the hospital.
Will is encouraged to participate in the wedding.

Daniel learns news about his treatment.

John walks in on Kristen and Brady.

Jennifer makes a confession to Daniel.

Gabi is suspicious of Sonnyís hostility towards her. †

**UPDATED 11/24**

Monday ("Saving Jennifer")
Daniel saves Jennifer's life; Chad tells Sonny the truth about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.

Tuesday ("Realizing the Truth")
Nicole faces the reality that she does not have a future with Daniel; Rafe asks Eric to preside over Gabi and Nick's wedding.

Wednesday ("Payback")
Chad reveals to Kristen that he is seeking revenge; Victor advises Brady to keep his distance from Kristen.

Thursday ("Feelings")
Brady gives Kristen a special gift; Daniel receives some wonderful news about his condition.

Friday ("Timing")
Sonny and Will argue over how they feel about Gabi; Kate gives Daniel a cherished photo.

**UPDATED 12/4**

The gift that keeps on giving.

Since he missed the last ferry, Daniel has to perform surgery on Jennifer himself. She woozes in and out of consciousness and mumbles that she loves him before he cuts her open. The surgery goes relatively smoothly since his tremors have now stopped. Jenn repeats she loves him as she regains consciousness. Watching all of this, Nicole realizes sheís lost him for good. They all head back to town. Maggie and Jenn make amends. Nicole mopes off to sob to Father Eric. Daniel has some more tests. This time they confirm the treatment worked. Heís over the moon but that comes crashing down when Jenn doesnít remember she said she loved him. He keeps his mouth shut. Later, her memory is jogged. She discusses her feelings with Abby and then heads back to the hospital, determined to tell Daniel how she feels. Heís been feeling pretty bad. He saw Kate showing off photos of Parker to Maxine earlier. Kate was sure to tell him that Chloe and Philip have broken up.

Although Hope thinks heís rushing things, Nick gets a romantic gift for Gabi while Sami drags Rafe into wedding planning. That puts EJís nose out of joint. The wedding is already sticking in Chadís craw. He ruins Will and Sonnyís Christmas tree contemplations to spew Gabi hate. He tells Sonny all about Gabiís various misdeeds. That makes the Kiriakis uncomfortable, especially since Will is supposed to be the best man. That was Sami and Carolineís idea, in spite of the bride and groomís objections. Will tries to run away from the madness. He only bumps into Chad, who wonders why heís in the middle of the Gabi and Nick baby fiasco. Gabi later shows up and is disturbed by how smug Chad is being. Her day already sucks since Sonny has started treating her like something he stepped in. She has some words with him and says she wonít let Chad ruin her life. She and Nick meet with Eric to discuss the wedding. Later, Will admits to Nick that heís not sure he can stand up for him at the ceremony. Gabi assures him everything will be cool.

Kristen tries to loop Chad into the DiMera holiday spectacular. Heís not interested in celebrating, just ruining Gabiís life. That sounds like the same thing to his sister. Meanwhile, Sonny has told his father what Gabi did. Justin decides to have a chat with Chad. He angrily warns the DiMera that harassing Gabi is a breach of the contract he signed. Abby witnesses this and wonders whatís going on. Chad asks her out instead of explaining. Gabi might screw things up for herself though. During the wedding planning, she lets a few things slip that put a crimp in the coherency of her story. Nick arrives in time to cover and claims that they slept together within hours of meeting. Rafe is appalled. Nick assures the bride-to-be that her brother will get over thinking that sheís a skanky hipster. Sami chases after Rafe and they wind up having a heartfelt discussion about their own failed marriage. Meanwhile, Sonny and Will fight about Gabi. Will refuses to be told what to do. When Sami drops by to ask Sonny to be an usher, he refuses.

Brady continues to obsess over Kristen and gets her a bracelet. Victor catches him writing a note to her and gives him an earful. When he bumps into Kristen, he isnít any nicer. Victor calls John over to warn him. Johnís about to leave when he notices the gift for Kristen. That raises some questions. Brady isnít around to answer them since heís actually busy diving for pleasure pearls. He conveniently gets his pants on in time to hide when his father comes to Kristenís door. He has the gift in his hand but still hasnít figured out that Bradyís already given her a load more than Christmas cheer. He says heís grateful that sheís not charging Marlena for the break-in and then leaves. Brady comes out of hiding to tell her heís fallen for her like a blind roofer.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-december-10-14/#more-110233

Soaps.com Spoilers:
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

John walks in on Kristen and Brady.
:popcorn: :chee:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Thanks for posting. I'm really looking forward to this week -- Sonny's supposed to be on four days this week, so I'm hoping for good things in the Will and Sonny storyline. I can't wait to see more spoilers.

esp13
Member Avatar

Hmm . . . those actually sound kind of interesting. I wonder why Sonny is hostile to Gabi? I'm betting that he's tying Will's strange behavior to Gabi's problem that he doesn't know about and is mad at her for dragging Will into her problems. If that's correct, I like that dynamic.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I wonder if they're going to keep the fact that Gabi's baby is Will's from Nick. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

cord08

granolagirl
Nov 21 2012, 12:03 AM
I wonder if they're going to keep the fact that Gabi's baby is Will's from Nick. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Nope. Nick finds out next week. It's in the Nov. 26 spoiler thread, I believe.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

esp13
Nov 20 2012, 11:56 PM
I wonder why Sonny is hostile to Gabi? I'm betting that he's tying Will's strange behavior to Gabi's problem that he doesn't know about and is mad at her for dragging Will into her problems. If that's correct, I like that dynamic.
Isn't Chad supposed to plant a bug in Sonny's ear? That combined with Will's mysterious behavior must be what raises Sonny's suspicions. It's nothing more than a set up to put Will in the middle of tension between his boyfriend and his baby mama. The break-up can be seen from miles away, even if it doesn't arrive until January or later.

cord08

Quote:

Isn't Chad supposed to plant a bug in Sonny's ear?

Yes, next week...or the week after.
Edited by cord08, Nov 21 2012, 12:11 AM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 21 2012, 12:04 AM
granolagirl
Nov 21 2012, 12:03 AM
Nope. Nick finds out next week. It's in the Nov. 26 spoiler thread, I believe.
Well, that's a missed opportunity! Thanks, I can't always wade through those threads.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Jennifer's medical emergency is a spoiler week of December 3rd and now on Dec. 10th.
She must be gravely ill. I really hope it is something interesting that is going on with her. Anything but boring, please?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Jennifer confession to Daniel..... she probably admits the she never stopped loving him and was afraid to move on so soon after Jack... anything else that I can come up with would be too good to be true, so I will keep my mouth shut and play it TomSell's predictable way.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
Ineffable!

lysie
Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM
Jennifer is rushed to the hospital.
Why? Did Daniel steal her heart?

Bah-dum-dum.
Don't worry folks, I'll be here all week.....

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Unless Sonny figures it out that Will is Gabi's baby Daddy but doesnt let anyone know

Caylee
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 21 2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:

Where'd y'all hear that?

Kyan

Jennifer a patient. How long until the perv has to have her?

Romancer66

Dreamer
Nov 21 2012, 12:22 AM
Jennifer's medical emergency is a spoiler week of December 3rd and now on Dec. 10th.
She must be gravely ill. I really hope it is something interesting that is going on with her. Anything but boring, please?
Either that, or she's as healthy as a horse but malingering to inspire Daniel to overcome his fears about practicing surgery again. :rolleyes:

Which would be stupid, but given how irrational her actions have been for the last three months, that would be about par for the course. And we do know she doesn't spend Christmas in the hospital so how serious can it be?

cord08

Caylee
Nov 21 2012, 12:48 AM
cord08
Quote:

Where'd y'all hear that?
Second to last line under "sneak peeks": http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3253-days-of-our-lives-teasers-november-26-december-3-edition

am103
Member Avatar

Oh God... Jennifer's in the hospital. Daniel just won't be able to resist. :sex4: :thumbsdown:

Kristen and Brady = :popcorn:

Caylee
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 21 2012, 01:02 AM
Caylee
Nov 21 2012, 12:48 AM
cord08
Quote:

Where'd y'all hear that?
Second to last line under "sneak peeks": http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3253-days-of-our-lives-teasers-november-26-december-3-edition
Sweet, thanks! :rockon:
Watch out, Gabs that's all I got to say.

Happylover

Something is always wrong with jenn
:shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply