Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (53,204 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 27 2012, 07:44 PM
Please do not tell me that we have to endure Gabby getting married. :facepalm:
Yeah and guess what?! Sami is gonna help! Isnt that wonderful! :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ljay
Nov 27 2012, 08:40 PM
JamesScott_19
No wedding involving Sami ever ended happily. I do believe the tradition will continue with Gabi. Whenever a woman keeps a secret on this show it almost always comes out at the alter.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The more things change...the more they stay the same. That can be said for NovSweeps. No, this show in general. New writers, same ol' shit. Just a different day.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Nov 27 2012, 10:41 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

BUT...with the EJ, Sami, Eric and Nicole scenes, looks like EJole is approaching. Methinks EJ will be jealous of Ericole prwtty soon! :wub2:
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Nov 27 2012, 10:40 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Nov 27 2012, 10:39 PM
BUT...with the EJ, Sami, Eric and Nicole scenes, looks like EJole is approaching. Methinks EJ will be jealous of Ericole prwtty soon! :wub2:
It's the first time I have looked forward to watching in several weeks. EJole's jealousy over one another is ALWAYS filled with an unspoken 'I wish I was the one you wanted to be with" emotion. They have done this before (especially EJ, when Nicole was with Brady) and I can't wait to see it.

Jealous EJ is always a treat to watch. Interloper EJ (to Safe) is sickening bore!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 27 2012, 10:26 PM
Ljay
JamesScott_19
No wedding involving Sami ever ended happily. I do believe the tradition will continue with Gabi. Whenever a woman keeps a secret on this show it almost always comes out at the alter.
Just trying to remember the last wedding that ended happily?

Will&Sonny

samixxx
Nov 27 2012, 11:20 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Ljay
JamesScott_19
Victor and Maggie, I think.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Nov 27 2012, 11:19 PM
Daysdegrassi
It's the first time I have looked forward to watching in several weeks. EJole's jealousy over one another is ALWAYS filled with an unspoken 'I wish I was the one you wanted to be with" emotion. They have done this before (especially EJ, when Nicole was with Brady) and I can't wait to see it.

Jealous EJ is always a treat to watch. Interloper EJ (to Safe) is sickening bore!
You said it! I still think EJ is settling for Sami because he thinks Nicole will never take him back. Only a matter of time before the longing stares begin... :$

samixxx
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 27 2012, 11:33 PM
samixxx
LanaluvsBroe
Ljay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True. Any ideas before that?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Daysdegrassi
Nov 27 2012, 11:51 PM
rpmaluki
Nov 27 2012, 11:19 PM
Daysdegrassi

You said it! I still think EJ is settling for Sami because he thinks Nicole will never take him back. Only a matter of time before the longing stares begin... :$
EJ is 'settling' for a woman who he's fought tooth and nail to win - but hasn't quite yet managed to do it yet? EJ needs to work on his 'settling' skills. :laugh:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont think nabi will actually get to the i dos. I think will sonny nick or all three will stop the wedding

Will&Sonny

samixxx
Nov 27 2012, 11:55 PM
Will&Sonny
samixxx
LanaluvsBroe

That depends on your criteria. If we're simply talking about uninterrupted weddings, then before Victor and Maggie's wedding, it would have been Rafe and Sami's wedding.

If we're talking about uninterrupted weddings that resulted in lasting (to this day) marriages, the one before Victor and Maggie's would have been John and Marlena's; however, their marriage was later invalidated. If you don't count John and Marlena's wedding, then the most recent uninterrupted wedding that resulted in a lasting marriage (other than Victor and Maggie's wedding) was Shawn and Belle's wedding.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Realizing the Truth")
Nicole faces the reality that she does not have a future with Daniel; Rafe asks Eric to preside over Gabi and Nick's wedding.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
samixxx
LanaluvsBroe
Ljay

Happily for them but painful for the audience.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Angie79
Nov 28 2012, 12:34 AM
Nicole faces the reality that she does not have a future with Daniel;
What is wrong with Nicole?.. we could have told her 3 weeks ago.... that the Good Doctor wants nothing to do with her, what planet was she on... when he clearly turned her down?

I guess Dan will have to tell Nicole for the 50th time that he is not into her..... why do TPTB make Dan repeat everything he says to women? WTF is up with his communication skills? He doesn't exude sex and romance to make me want to beg him to be with me. Hot Damn! TPTB got it hard for this character.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 28 2012, 12:44 AM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Omg finally nicole gets it!!! Now please soap gods no more danicole scenes EVER met AGAIN

bomber
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nicole faces the reality that she does not have a future with Daniel; Rafe asks Eric to preside over Gabi and Nick's wedding.
Early Christmas present for Nicole fans :)

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nicole faces the reality that she does not have a future with Daniel
; Rafe asks Eric to preside over Gabi and Nick's wedding.
FINALLY!!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: JESUS!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Rafe asking Eric to preside over Gabi's wedding? WTF is up with that? Since when is Rafe BFF's with Eric?

NABI seem equipped to make arrangements for themselves. TPTB clearly have nothing else for Rafe to do.

Rafe, the meddling, nosy bastard... is out of character. I guess all those years with Sami has rubbed off on him. :tounge:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 28 2012, 12:28 AM
samixxx
Nov 27 2012, 11:55 PM
Will&Sonny
samixxx

That depends on your criteria. If we're simply talking about uninterrupted weddings, then before Victor and Maggie's wedding, it would have been Rafe and Sami's wedding.

If we're talking about uninterrupted weddings that resulted in lasting (to this day) marriages, the one before Victor and Maggie's would have been John and Marlena's; however, their marriage was later invalidated. If you don't count John and Marlena's wedding, then the most recent uninterrupted wedding that resulted in a lasting marriage (other than Victor and Maggie's wedding) was Shawn and Belle's wedding.
Thanks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply