Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (53,015 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

Happylover
Nov 21 2012, 03:18 AM
Something is always wrong with jenn
:shrug:
And somehow they think we actually care.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

am103
Nov 21 2012, 01:14 AM
Oh God... Jennifer's in the hospital. Daniel just won't be able to resist. :sex4: :thumbsdown:

Kristen and Brady = :popcorn:
I wish they would go back to the days when people who went to Salem Hospital usually died.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM

John walks in on Kristen and Brady.

I thought last week was the official week of the "walk in"

Marlena walks in on Kristen and is shocked by what she sees.
Jennifer pays Daniel a surprise visit.
EJ tries to arrange a menacing plot with Kristen.
John feels guilty about something he is withholding from Marlena.
Kristen tells EJ someone is about to get the shock of their life.
Rafe walks in on a close moment between EJ and Sami.

Is this going to be a weekly thing. Maybe Sonny's next business venture can be to open a lock store in Salem.
Edited by concerned, Nov 21 2012, 04:58 AM.

michr544125

Go Sonny! Does this mean Chad did tell Sonny all just that Sonny knows Gabi is bad news and also not happy with how close her and Will are? If this is any indication he is not going to just sit back and smile when he finds out Will has been lying to him for weeks. I can't wait for those scene when the truth comes out. I do think it is possible that Sonny figures out the truth on his own that Will is the father but what he won't know is that Will has known since the beginning.

I don't understand the Will spoiler. He on his own likes the idea of getting involved in Nabi's wedding or Nick and Gabi try and encourage him to be involved? Hard to tell how Will will react when he finds out what Gabi did? Will he just stick by her side or will it turn into a custody battle? I hope the latter for more drama with this.

The Kristen/Brady/John spoiler sounds interesting but I get the feeling it's now how how it sounds :laugh: .
Edited by michr544125, Nov 21 2012, 05:30 AM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

WOW! This show is just pathetic. Same lameass characters everyday.

Where the hell is myJusitn?!!!! :( Why can't I have some scenes between Sonny/Justin?!!! It wouls be nice for a change if Sonny has scenes that were with his parents for a change instead with Willass and that mess with Nick/Gabi/Chad.

Free Sonny from Willass!!!

michr544125

Mirage75
Nov 21 2012, 06:42 AM

Where the hell is myJusitn?!!!! :( Why can't I have some scenes between Sonny/Justin?!!! It wouls be nice for a change if Sonny has scenes that were with his parents for a change instead with Willass and that mess with Nick/Gabi/Chad.

I agree where are Sonny's parents? It would be nice for a change. We are getting Sonny and Lucas which I like but why not Sonny with his own parents? Sonny will always be used to support Will in his stories.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 21 2012, 07:02 AM.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Nov 21 2012, 07:01 AM
Mirage75
Nov 21 2012, 06:42 AM

I agree where are Sonny's parents? It would be nice for a change. We are getting Sonny and Lucas which I like but why not Sonny with his own parents? Sonny will always be used to support Will in his stories.
It's probably not much of a consolation, but we know that Sonny is going to be with his parents in the Christmas Eve episode, at the very least.

I'm not as convinced as everyone else seems to be that Sonny will always be used to support Will's storylines, but right now, the focus is obviously on Will. Starting this week (the week of December 10th), Sonny's on at least twice a week through the end of December, so he'll probably start to get more involved in the investigative side of this storyline (or something similar). Yes, that means that he's technically still being used as part of Will's storyline, but it gives Sonny something to do on his own, in any case. Giving him a storyline that's completely removed from the pregnancy stuff right now probably would have been seen as too much. This pregnancy does affect him, as well, and if the writers get him too heavily involved in some other storyline (an ex-boyfriend in trouble; an obsessive ex-boyfriend; delving into some deep, dark secret from his past; [insert your own dream storyline here]), he might not be available for enough of the important moments of the pregnancy storyline where they need his presence in order to play all of the necessary beats.

After this storyline plays out, I could see Sonny becoming the focus of the Will and Sonny relationship for a while, but only time will tell. As many have speculated, Will's mistake and subsequent lies could very naturally lead to a break-up, revenge sex, a darker side of Sonny, or any number of other possibilities that put the focus on Sonny's reaction to the news.

Anyway, that's how I see things working out at the moment. I'm hopeful that Sonny will eventually be the focus of a storyline, but for now, I do think that this is the only major storyline that he or any of the other key players in this storyline are going to be involved in. It's an umbrella storyline, and he's needed in it.

Harmony233

so is will going to be forced to be the best man in the wedding or something lol

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

lysie

Gabi is suspicious of Sonny’s hostility towards her.  
Hmmm, could Sonny's "hostility" lead him to do something to hurt Gabi, thereby hurting the baby. Imagine Will's reaction if his child was injured/died because of something Sonny did.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Quote:

Jennifer is rushed to the hospital.

Let me guess, her cold, dark heart has jumped out of her and Dan is going to...put it back in her body?

Quote:

Will is encouraged to participate in the wedding.

I'd like to see who is doing the encouraging. I bet it's Nick and if it's him, then he's playing some sick mind games here.

Quote:

Daniel learns news about his treatment.

I would like to see Daniel shake like a leaf toward the end of the year, is that possible days? But why do I get this funny feeling that little Parker is going to be the one who miraculously saves his ass.

Quote:

Doing what? Hee hee...this could be very fun actually....

Quote:

Jennifer makes a confession to Daniel.

I see it now....'I never stopped loving you, I left you because I thought it was the right thing to do'....

shoot me now

Quote:

Gabi is suspicious of Sonny’s hostility towards her

wait....WAIT....Sonny is HOSTILE? Really? OMG, stop the presses!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:02 AM
lysie

Hmmm, could Sonny's "hostility" lead him to do something to hurt Gabi, thereby hurting the baby. Imagine Will's reaction if his child was injured/died because of something Sonny did.
now THAT would be soapy, wouldn't it?

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

LuvingLumi
Nov 21 2012, 09:05 AM
rfsexton
lysie

And it would create even more conflict. If this happened Sami, Will, Lucas, Roman, Kate, Marlena, John, and other Brady or Horton folks would be mad.

How would Maggie react??? What would Victor say?

Star784
Member Avatar

lysie
Jennifer is rushed to the hospital.
Will is encouraged to participate in the wedding.

Daniel learns news about his treatment.

Jennifer makes a confession to Daniel.

why cant sami be rushed to the hospital and die? >:(

I find her so insufferable.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:21 AM
LuvingLumi
rfsexton
lysie

And it would create even more conflict. If this happened Sami, Will, Lucas, Roman, Kate, Marlena, John, and other Brady or Horton folks would be mad.

They should go down that path but they likely won't...although lately they have been hitting some pretty important beats in certain story lines and as predictable as Gabi being pregnant with Will's was....they have somehow managed to surprise me with some of the spoilers coming out....the fact that Nick finds out this soon at first was disappointing but now I can see how he could be scheming and playing around with Will just because....he and Will are bound to butt heads, and that is a good dynamic. Now if Sonny does something and inadvertently hurts Gabi, or the baby then maybe Victor can get involved in trying to cover it up, causing conflict with Maggie later on.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

What wedding does Will have to participate in? I hope it is not who I think it is :rolleyes:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

LuvingLumi
Nov 21 2012, 09:34 AM
rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:21 AM
LuvingLumi
rfsexton

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

They should go down that path but they likely won't...although lately they have been hitting some pretty important beats in certain story lines and as predictable as Gabi being pregnant with Will's was....they have somehow managed to surprise me with some of the spoilers coming out....the fact that Nick finds out this soon at first was disappointing but now I can see how he could be scheming and playing around with Will just because....he and Will are bound to butt heads, and that is a good dynamic. Now if Sonny does something and inadvertently hurts Gabi, or the baby then maybe Victor can get involved in trying to cover it up, causing conflict with Maggie later on.
It could get interesting in Salem. What a Family Feud it could cause

lumifan4life

rfsexton
lysie

I can see something like that happening if Sonny is being influenced by Chad. Isn't he already making him feel insecure about Wabi's closeness? I think Sonny might unknowingly do something to help Chad in his quest to destroy Gabi. That will in turn hurt the baby which will upset Will greatly. Then I can see Sonny feeling guilty. There's just so many directions they could go with this.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 21 2012, 09:47 AM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

lumifan4life
Nov 21 2012, 09:47 AM
rfsexton
lysie

I can see something like that happening if Sonny is being influenced by Chad. Isn't he already making him feel insecure about Wabi's closeness? I think Sonny might unknowingly do something to help Chad in his quest to destroy Gabi. That will in turn hurt the baby which will upset Will greatly. Then I can see Sonny feeling guilty. There's just so many directions they could go with this.
I am thinking it will be more likely that Sonny does something to injure/kill the baby Gabi is carrying. Since Jen was not guilty, and they have to rehash story lines... Sonny getting full blame would rock Salem

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 21 2012, 09:40 AM
What wedding does Will have to participate in? I hope it is not who I think it is :rolleyes:
I'm thinking Nick and Gabi's

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I would love to see Sonny embrace his Kiriakis heritage by making Gabi's life a living hell. Better yet, I would cheer if he arranged her death for whatever reason. Something truly evil needs to happen on this show and murdering a pregnant woman would certainly qualify.

However there is no way this show would ever kill a sacred cow like Gabi or her brother. I could see these writers having Sonny hurt Gabi and she goes into labor early. She and the baby would of course survive. The writers would then have an excuse for Will to dump Sonny and end the gay relationship. Sonny would become a town pariah like Nicole and the writers will have successfully tarnished another Kiriakis. I would not put any of this past these hacks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply