Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (53,712 Views)
lumifan4life

rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:50 AM
lumifan4life
Nov 21 2012, 09:47 AM
rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:02 AM
lysie
Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM

Gabi is suspicious of Sonny’s hostility towards her.  
Hmmm, could Sonny's "hostility" lead him to do something to hurt Gabi, thereby hurting the baby. Imagine Will's reaction if his child was injured/died because of something Sonny did.
I can see something like that happening if Sonny is being influenced by Chad. Isn't he already making him feel insecure about Wabi's closeness? I think Sonny might unknowingly do something to help Chad in his quest to destroy Gabi. That will in turn hurt the baby which will upset Will greatly. Then I can see Sonny feeling guilty. There's just so many directions they could go with this.
I am thinking it will be more likely that Sonny does something to injure/kill the baby Gabi is carrying. Since Jen was not guilty, and they have to rehash story lines... Sonny getting full blame would rock Salem
I think something might put both Gabi and the baby in danger to the point where it makes Will step up and realize he wants to be a father to his child afterall. Until then he'll continue to go along with Nick's scheme all the way up until the wedding day I assume. However I can see this eating Will up inside. Already you can tell he wants this baby and I see him very reluctantly agreeing to let Nick raise the child but the second the baby's life seems to be in jeopardy either due to Chad, Sonny or both of them, Will's parental instincts will kick in and he will want to protect his baby. Either way it looks like the reveal happens at the time of the wedding in early January. I don't think it will come to the point of the baby actually dying but possibly Gabi getting injured that leads to an early labor. The baby will probably be born prematurely.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

lumifan4life
Nov 21 2012, 10:02 AM
rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:50 AM
lumifan4life
Nov 21 2012, 09:47 AM
rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:02 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I can see something like that happening if Sonny is being influenced by Chad. Isn't he already making him feel insecure about Wabi's closeness? I think Sonny might unknowingly do something to help Chad in his quest to destroy Gabi. That will in turn hurt the baby which will upset Will greatly. Then I can see Sonny feeling guilty. There's just so many directions they could go with this.
I am thinking it will be more likely that Sonny does something to injure/kill the baby Gabi is carrying. Since Jen was not guilty, and they have to rehash story lines... Sonny getting full blame would rock Salem
I think something might put both Gabi and the baby in danger to the point where it makes Will step up and realize he wants to be a father to his child afterall. Until then he'll continue to go along with Nick's scheme all the way up until the wedding day I assume. However I can see this eating Will up inside. Already you can tell he wants this baby and I see him very reluctantly agreeing to let Nick raise the child but the second the baby's life seems to be in jeopardy either due to Chad, Sonny or both of them, Will's parental instincts will kick in and he will want to protect his baby. Either way it looks like the reveal happens at the time of the wedding in early January. I don't think it will come to the point of the baby actually dying but possibly Gabi getting injured that leads to an early labor. The baby will probably be born prematurely.
I am thinking it will be a wedding reveal as well.....reflection of Sami/Austin/Carrie reveal

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Let me guess, Jennifer needs surgery and all the other surgeons at the hospital are busy or have magically disappeared and Dr. Douche's hands miraculously heal up just in time so Daniel can perform Jennifer's surgery and save her life all over again. How romantic. :flipoff:

annie21

It's fitting, I suppose. His being a great doctor who saved her life is the only thing Jennifer seems to be able to cite as her reasons for fawning over him. Meanwhile, Daniel seems only to get revved up when he's with a female patient. So, it's a match made in heaven, really. All they'll need to do is have Jennifer have a medical emergency every now and then to keep things going between them.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 21 2012, 09:40 AM
What wedding does Will have to participate in? I hope it is not who I think it is :rolleyes:
it probably is. :drunk:

Harmony233

I doubt they will kill off will's baby ecspecially after they just did nicoles speaking of babies will we ever find out when carrie/austin had there baby lol

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 20 2012, 11:52 PM
John walks in on Kristen and Brady.
:popcorn: :chee:
I'll join you in the :chee: . I can only imagine what positions bristen are screwing John sees when he walks in on them! John walking in on his ex and his son? I LIVE for these things!!!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 21 2012, 11:00 AM.

monie1973

I don't think Sonny would do anything to hurt Gabi but reveal the truth about the baby. I do think that Chad will let Sonny know what Gabi has done or what she is capable of and Sonny's detective instincts kick in and he finds out the truth. Will he know that Will is the father or think Gabi is keeping this from Will. I do believe it will be Sonny and or Chad to stop the wedding and then it all comes out about the baby and what Gabi did to Mel. How will this affect WilSon and Gabi and the baby. I am not sure if Gabi will have the baby but I am still hoping there is a twist here.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

monie1973
Nov 21 2012, 10:34 AM
I don't think Sonny would do anything to hurt Gabi but reveal the truth about the baby. I do think that Chad will let Sonny know what Gabi has done or what she is capable of and Sonny's detective instincts kick in and he finds out the truth. Will he know that Will is the father or think Gabi is keeping this from Will. I do believe it will be Sonny and or Chad to stop the wedding and then it all comes out about the baby and what Gabi did to Mel. How will this affect WilSon and Gabi and the baby. I am not sure if Gabi will have the baby but I am still hoping there is a twist here.
I think Chad would try to wreck Gabi and Nick's wedding no matter what, even more so if he thinks/knows Nick is not the father. Yet if he knows Will is the father, Chad's motives become murkier, unless he thinks Will dies not know he is the father.

Sonny's motives for stopping the wedding are even more mysterious and uncertain. I can't imagine he would care one way or another if Gabi married Nick, especially if he doesn't know Will is the father. I suppose he could fall on his sword and push Will to be with Gabi if knows the true paternity; but Sonny would be the last person I would envision having such an outdated viewpoint. In short, I am stumped as to why Sonny would want to stop the wedding.

Harmony233

does anyone know when the actual wedding is supposed to happen?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Harmony233
Nov 21 2012, 11:38 AM
If you go by what the Hayes said, it's sometime in January
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

LuvingLumi
Nov 21 2012, 11:42 AM
Harmony233
If you go by what the Hayes said, it's sometime in January
Tweets also indicated that the wedding airs on, or is very close to the 12,000 episode which airs on January 11.

michr544125

Harmony233
I believe in the interview the Hayes did they stated it starts Jan 14 and goes for a series of episodes.

I could see Sonny wanting to stop the wedding because he wants Gabi to pay for what she did to Mel (since he is good friends with Chad) and/or he thinks Gabi and Nick are keeping it hidden that Will is the father. Going by the spoilers for next week it seems Gabi and Nick will try and convince Will it's best they tell everybody that NIck is the father. I guess the key is that Cameron knows how far along Gabi is and will come into play later on before the wedding? Cameron and Sonny did have that random conversation together much about nothing. Maybe that was to show they are friends or something :laugh: .
Edited by michr544125, Nov 21 2012, 12:08 PM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

lysie
Jennifer is rushed to the hospital.
Will is encouraged to participate in the wedding.

Daniel learns news about his treatment.

Jennifer makes a confession to Daniel.

thanks for the spoilers.

what wedding? who's getting married?

i'm looking forward to see John catching Krady (kristen/brady) ! :D

Romancer66

annie21
Nov 21 2012, 10:27 AM
It's fitting, I suppose. His being a great doctor who saved her life is the only thing Jennifer seems to be able to cite as her reasons for fawning over him. Meanwhile, Daniel seems only to get revved up when he's with a female patient. So, it's a match made in heaven, really. All they'll need to do is have Jennifer have a medical emergency every now and then to keep things going between them.

How groundbreaking. The first Munchausen Syndrome-driven romance on soaps!

NicoleLVR

No Nicole, once more again it sounds like a boring ass week. However Bristen does sound good.

Helpless Romantic

Poker Face
Nov 21 2012, 12:18 PM
lysie
Jennifer is rushed to the hospital.
Will is encouraged to participate in the wedding.

Daniel learns news about his treatment.

Jennifer makes a confession to Daniel.

thanks for the spoilers.

what wedding? who's getting married?

i'm looking forward to see John catching Krady (kristen/brady) ! :D

Nick and Gabi.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Quote:

Here's John:
Posted Image

Quote:

Love it!
Posted Image
Edited by Caylee, Nov 21 2012, 01:55 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Brady and Kristen that is so wrong :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:puke: Kristen was his stepmom at one time
:puke: She is Stefano's adopted daughter, John is Stefano's half brother, which makes her Brady's cousin via adoption.

Does Brady have an Oedipus complex or what

six
Member Avatar

Hmm, if Brady sticks to this pattern of ex- (almost) Stepmother, ex-stepgrandmother, it looks like Kate will be next. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that.

These all sound fine to me. I'm with the people who wish the Kiriakis family was more involved though. I really thought Sonny's arrival would mean more Justin, Adrienne and Victor. Sonny might as well be a new character the way things are right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply