Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (53,428 Views)
Harmony233

I remeber when this show had so many villians there was Grumpy Pants,Esteban ,Kate,Vivian,Friends and Mothers,Peter,The Diva,Lucas[in the 90's}Victim of the Year ect
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

Oh my god, the DAYS writers obsession with Rose Blossom and Orange Glow makes me insane!

Posted Image

annie21

[quoteCrybaby HortonampDudley Do-RightDec 8 2012, 08:18 PM]
Daytime
Dec 7 2012, 10:10 AM
Teasers via SOD

12/12, K risten invites C had to join the family for the holidays

I really h ope that we get to see the DiMera mansion set again soon. It probably won't happen until S tefano returns to Salem, but I don't want K risten to live in a hotel room for the next year.[/quote]

No DiMera mansion for the holidays, at least according to Jason's Christmas thread. It indicates that K'risten Crybaby Horton indeed be with E.J. and C'had on Christmas, but they'll be in her hotel room (lame) and talking to S'tefano via computer screen (also lame).

Maybe the writers addressed this, but if they were going to pack away the mansion set for some extended period, they should have had a line somewhere where K'risten, as part of her agreement to return to Salem, refuses to step foot in the mansion because of bad memories or something.

It's weird. Is the DiMansion set tied contractually somehow to S'tefano's/JM's presence? It would seem there are enough DiMeras running around Salem to keep it out of mothballs.

ETA: Something weird is happening with the quote feature.

Edited by annie21, Dec 9 2012, 09:06 AM.

Will&Sonny

annie21
Dec 9 2012, 09:03 AM
Maybe the writers addressed this, but if they were going to pack away the mansion set for some extended period, they should have had a line somewhere where K'risten, as part of her agreement to return to Salem, refuses to step foot in the mansion because of bad memories or something.

It's weird. Is the DiMansion set tied contractually somehow to S'tefano's/JM's presence? It would seem there are enough DiMeras running around Salem to keep it out of mothballs.
Actually, K risten did explain why she wasn't living at the mansion. She basically said that she didn't want to live at the mansion when S tefano wasn't living there himself.

At this link, skip to the 00:57 mark for the conversation.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 9 2012, 09:42 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

who is Rose Blossom ?
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 9 2012, 09:57 AM.

Ireland98

annie21
[quoteCrybaby HortonampDudley Do-RightDec 8 2012, 08:18 PM]
Daytime
Teasers via SOD

12/12, K risten invites C had to join the family for the holidays

I really h ope that we get to see the DiMera mansion set again soon. It probably won't happen until S tefano returns to Salem, but I don't want K risten to live in a hotel room for the next year.

No DiMera mansion for the holidays, at least according to Jason's Christmas thread. It indicates that K'risten Crybaby Horton indeed be with E.J. and C'had on Christmas, but they'll be in her hotel room (lame) and talking to S'tefano via computer screen (also lame).

ETA: Something weird is happening with the quote feature.
[/quote]

Where is Teapot living at now? He's trying to be close to The Diva and wants to be near the kids, and so having him move out of the apartment he had was just odd. If Teapot's living at the mansion now, then I don't know why they can't show it.
Edited by Ireland98, Dec 9 2012, 10:08 AM.

Ireland98

Partnersincrime
Dec 9 2012, 09:56 AM
who is Rose Blossom ?
J-ennifer

Will&Sonny

Ireland98
Where is Teapot living at now? He's trying to be close to The Diva and wants to be near the kids, and so having him move out of the apartment he had was just odd. If Teapot's living at the mansion now, then I don't know why they can't show it.
He never actually moved out of the apartment, as far as I'm aware. He only said that he was going to move out because he was acting like a spoiled brat after R afe managed to take the cookie (S ami) away from him. A short time later, E.J. gained the ammunition that he needed to break up R afe and S ami, which negated the sole reason that he wanted to move out of the apartment in the first place -- he didn't want to see S ami and R afe together.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 9 2012, 12:57 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
who is Rose Blossom ?
I cant make heads or tails out of any of these posts with all these nicknames. Confusing to me. Is there someway to turn this filter or whatever off so I can post and read the regular way?

Will&Sonny

Ljay
Dec 9 2012, 02:02 PM
Partnersincrime
who is Rose Blossom ?
I cant make heads or tails out of any of these posts with all these nicknames. Confusing to me. Is there someway to turn this filter or whatever off so I can post and read the regular way?
Unfortunately, only the moderators can do that. But some translations have been posted in various places. Here's one from the Monday Day Ahead thread:

Eyebrow Magoo = R a f e
The Diva = S a m i
Crazy Eyes = N i c k
Nighttime Gina = H o p e
Kim Kardashian = G a b i
Crybaby Horton= W i l l
Dudley Do-Right = S o n n y
Orange Glow = D a n
Rose Blossom = J e n n i f e r
Chompers= C a r o l i n e
Teapot = E J
Esteban = S t e f a n o
Hairboy = C h a d
Arms of Steel = B r a d y

That doesn't include Grumpy Pants (V ictor), Ruffles Kiriakis (M aggie), Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black (J ohn), Mmmmmmm (M arlena), Friends and Mothers (K risten), MIA (A llie), Schmoop (J ohnny), Cut a Bitch (S ydney), Lucas (no filter currently), Dr. Sweetness Pub Runner (K ayla), Winston (R oman), Cameron (no filter currently), Abby (no filter currently), Abe (no filter currently), Theo (no filter currently), Thorn Birds (E ric), Victim of the Year (N icole), Doug (no filter currently), Julie (no filter currently), Kate (no filter currently), Billie (no filter currently), Chloe (no filter currently)...and I'm probably forgetting some people.

There is, for whatever reason, also a filter on the word "e veryone" -- ME.

There might be some additional filters for "shipping" that I'm not aware of, because I don't use nicknames for couples.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 9 2012, 02:19 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Daytime
Teasers via SOD

12/10, Teapot passes on an opportunity to make Eyebrows Magoo look bad to The Diva
12/12, Friends and Mothers invites Hairboy to join the family for the holidays
12/14, Eyebrows Magoo questions Crybaby Horton about Kim Kardashian’s near abortion.
Ah come on E J , no need to be nice, .. :toetap:
Edited by JamesScott_19, Dec 9 2012, 03:20 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Dec 9 2012, 03:19 PM
Daytime
Teasers via SOD

12/10, Teapot passes on an opportunity to make Eyebrows Magoo look bad to The Diva
12/14, Eyebrows Magoo questions Crybaby Horton about Kim Kardashian’s near abortion.
I think its about time Teapot realised that if he just lets Eyebrows Magoo be Eyebrows Magoo The Diva Crybaby Horton come to her senses.

Teapot needs to stop giving Eyebrows Magoo the opportunity to be the hero.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

concerned
Dec 9 2012, 03:23 PM
JamesScott_19
Dec 9 2012, 03:19 PM
Daytime
Teasers via SOD

I think its about time Teapot realised that if he just lets Eyebrows Magoo be Eyebrows Magoo The Diva Crybaby Horton come to her senses.

Teapot needs to stop giving Eyebrows Magoo the opportunity to be the hero.
Man Tepot is making me laugh hard.

I guess this is somehow his redemption, please writers do not turn him into a whimp.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 7 2012, 06:29 PM
Daytime
Teasers via SOD

12/10, Teapot passes on an opportunity to make Eyebrows Magoo look bad to Sami---How noble of him since hes such a good boy, lol
12/12, Friends and Mothers invites Hairboy to join the family for the holidays---Chad Crybaby Horton be the next one she lassos in the sack.
12/14, Eyebrows Magoo questions Crybaby Horton about Kim Kardashian’s near abortion.---Just let it go Eyebrows Magoo...get a life...

I don't remember writing any of this, lol I think Ive watched this show so long delusional.
Man Eyebrows Magoo's obsession with his sister's reproductive function is seriously creeping me out. I supposed it's to create drama and the possibility that Crybaby Horton will reveal the truth, but it makes Eyebrows Magoo into a Mr. Creepy.

concerned
Member Avatar

No Teapot shouldn't be redeemed he just shouldn't be making Eyebrows Magoo look good.

Teapot should be focusing on some other dastardly plan - that should not involve young teen mothers - its beneath him.
If he could pick someone that The Diva would approve of destroying that would probably be helpful. Teapot should be corrupting The Diva back to her more entertaining ways rather than being dragged down to The Diva's current level of dullness.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ The best outcome would be if Teapot could convince The Diva to get all down and dirty again maybe a plan to keep Cup of Cocoa from being involved with Thorn Birds.
If The Diva could do all kinds of things that impact on the school getting donations, the church;s budget, poor orphans being fed etc, Teapot manages to keep his hands clean then when it all gets exposed The Diva is the one who is faced with the disapproval of Thorn Birds, Crybaby Horton, Eyebrows Magoo, Chompers, Winston, Mmmmmmm, Lucas etc.
It could involve deliberately sabotaging some aspect of the upcoming wedding and trying to frame Cup of Cocoa for it.
Edited by concerned, Dec 9 2012, 03:39 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 7 2012, 10:44 AM
SoapGal1
Dec 7 2012, 10:41 AM
esp13
Dec 7 2012, 10:38 AM
SocRMum1
Dec 7 2012, 10:35 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepTeasers via SOD
Yeah . . . but look at that spoiler. Teapot being "bad" and "malicious" is down to trying to get Friends and Mothers to date Eyebrows Magoo and not trying to make Eyebrows Magoo look bad. Really? This is what villains do now? The dude is a wimpy excuse for a DiMera at this point.
But a HAWT wimpy excuse for a DiMera.

Lets not forget that.
Sorry, the wimpy and shmooshy decreases the HAWT by a huge amount.

Father Thorn Birds on the other hand . . .
Still not quite feeling the love for Father Thorn Birds. He's missing that twinkle in the eye. (ref Teapot, Phillip,Mickey, Jack, Tony, Lucas, Grumpy Pants, Justin)

But at least he is well groomed.
Edited by concerned, Dec 9 2012, 05:57 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply