Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (53,744 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

And Sonny immediately tells the police and Abigail, yes? C'mon, Sonny.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

bomber
Nov 25 2012, 12:44 AM
Angie79
Nov 25 2012, 12:40 AM
Monday ("Saving Jennifer")
Daniel saves Jennifer's life; Chad tells Sonny the truth about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.
FFS :puke:
:offs:

Here we go again with Jen-Jen endlessly mewling about how Daniel saved her life. As if we weren't sick of it the first thousand or so times. :drunk: Ten to one, her life wouldn't have needed saving in the first place if she hadn't been stalking him like an obsessed whackaloon.

But I guess T&W 2 think anything worth doing is worth overdoing. The heavy-handed way they're pushing Dannifer would be funny if it weren't so sickening.
Edited by Romancer66, Nov 25 2012, 01:22 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Hope Sonny and Chad bring Gabi down. Glad they aren't stretching that out. Wonder if they don't tell Will because they fear him telling Gabi since they notice an "unusually close" bond between them :censored: I get the feeling they both get the idea to ruin Gabi by interrupting the wedding with what Gabi did to Mel. Nick then retaliates with the news that Will is the dad hoping to ruin Sonny in return.

I am probably in the 1% minority. I don't mind Daniel and Jennifer. They aren't my favorite couple but they aren't my worst list of couples either.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 25 2012, 01:27 AM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

-Monday ("Saving Jennifer")
Daniel saves Jennifer's life;

How can Daniel save Jennifer again? I thought he was suppose to have "Jazz hands" or something.. :tounge:

Alin89
Member Avatar

im getting so frustrated with this show.

leela46
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 25 2012, 01:24 AM
Hope Sonny and Chad bring Gabi down. Glad they aren't stretching that out. Wonder if they don't tell Will because they fear him telling Gabi since they notice an "unusually close" bond between them :censored: I get the feeling they both get the idea to ruin Gabi by interrupting the wedding with what Gabi did to Mel. Nick then retaliates with the news that Will is the dad hoping to ruin Sonny in return.

I am probably in the 1% minority. I don't mind Daniel and Jennifer. They aren't my favorite couple but they aren't my worst list of couples either.
I can see Chad pushing Sonny to publicly reveal Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping since Chad can't due to his agreement with Nick. But the whole thing backfires on Sonny when Nick retaliates by revealing that Will is the real father of Gabi's baby. I'd love to see a good, messy interrupted wedding again. There's going to be lots of great soapy fallout in this story for many characters.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

If Chad reveals Gabi's part than Sonny should also know Chad never told the cops and kept her secret too. And Chad beat up Nick up when he didn't do anything. Yeah Sonny is going to be "hostile" to Gabi than Chad should get some of that anger too. He's not exactly Mr. Innocent either.
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 25 2012, 02:55 AM.

annie21

Romancer66
Nov 25 2012, 01:20 AM
bomber
Nov 25 2012, 12:44 AM
Angie79
Daniel saves Jennifer's life; Chad tells Sonny the truth about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.
FFS :puke:
:offs:

Here we go again with Jen-Jen endlessly mewling about how Daniel saved her life. As if we weren't sick of it the first thousand or so times. :drunk: Ten to one, her life wouldn't have needed saving in the first place if she hadn't been stalking him like an obsessed whackaloon.

But I guess T&W 2 think anything worth doing is worth overdoing. The heavy-handed way they're pushing Dannifer would be funny if it weren't so sickening.
Actually, with this spoiler, it is getting to be pretty funny. Funny as in ridiculously absurd.

In fact, right now I'm picturing Daniel's head photo-shopped onto the image of The Fonz wearing that leather jacket and water skis as he jumped over the shark in Hawaii. Given his surfer dude image and this inane storyline, it kinda fits somehow.

AHM

^I also find it funny. "He saves her life again! Oh, and he's a doctor."

It's like a running gag.

From allergic reactions to seafood, to missing hearts, to whatever the heck is wrong with her this time . . . this doctor will save her life!
Edited by AHM, Nov 25 2012, 03:12 AM.

bomber
Member Avatar

So he saves her life on Monday and then later in the week she makes a confession which is probably that she loves him and then they start going out and then Chloe arrives on the scene. Pretty well a repeat of one year ago with Chloe in Jack's place. Well I'm sure it's going to work so much better second time around :sarcasm:

The Sonny /Gabi etc storyline is getting a bit more interesting. It could be good!

AHM

michr544125
Nov 25 2012, 01:24 AM
High praise indeed.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Angie79
Daniel saves Jennifer's life.
For the love of God! :facepalm:

jaygal
Member Avatar

I would LOVE it if Gabi gets busted at her wedding. It's proper soapy stuff.
Sonny is a flippin' Kiriakis! Go be one.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

jaygal
Nov 25 2012, 03:38 AM
I would LOVE it if Gabi gets busted at her wedding. It's proper soapy stuff.
I'm pretty sure you'll be happy. ;)

jaygal
Member Avatar

I used to get a real kick at Sami getting her weddings ruined. Been a long time since that sort of wedding reveal has happened.
Edited by jaygal, Nov 25 2012, 03:45 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

just end this miserable show!!

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

The only interesting spoilers are, John, Kristen, Brady! The rest blah blah blah Daniel and Jennifer boring! Gaby dull etc.

KMan101
Member Avatar

This show has no balance. Jennifer, Will, Sami, Rafe, EJ, Gabi, Daniel .... it's all we seem to hear about. And what's wrong with that picture? Daniel and Rafe are either hated or loved (mostly hated, at least towards Daniel, I'm personally now OK with Rafe but really don't see his purpose anymore), Sami and Jennifer are hardly written well at times, same for EJ, honestly and Will. Sigh.

Yeah, I know Eric and Nicole and John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady get airtime but it seems the others are just so dominant since Tomlin took over. Sigh. It'd be different if those stories were interesting. It's gotten a bit better but still :drunk:
Edited by KMan101, Nov 25 2012, 07:52 AM.

Harmony233

jaygal
Nov 25 2012, 03:44 AM
I used to get a real kick at Sami getting her weddings ruined. Been a long time since that sort of wedding reveal has happened.
lol I used to love it too even when i was rooting for sami to get married but loved the drama of her secrets coming out lol

michr544125

LeeLa

That is how I see it going down also based on Nick now telling Sonny the entire truth. Sonny is finally showing he's not Mr. Perfect by not telling Will about something and being part of this. I think Sonny and Chad could reveal what Gabi did in front of everybody. Nick without thinking blurts out that Will is Gabi's father. Then it could be a mess with all of them hating each other :lol:.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 25 2012, 09:23 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply