Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (53,054 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Angie79
Nov 25 2012, 12:40 AM
Monday ("Saving Jennifer")
Daniel saves Jennifer's life; Chad tells Sonny the truth about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.
Go Chad!!! It's about time someone knew what Gabi did! I hope the specs others mentioned come to pass; it's going to be one hell of a wedding. :rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Nov 25 2012, 03:32 AM
Angie79
Nov 25 2012, 12:40 AM
Daniel saves Jennifer's life.
For the love of God! :facepalm:
Ditto. Sweet baby Jesus, this is so pathetic. :drunk: :censored:

Caylee
Member Avatar

Chad tells Sonny the truth about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.

Good for Chad! Im on his side. sorry.
As for Gabi, Take that you bitch!!! Let the games began! :jj:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

well, at least Daniel is no longer ruining Nicole's life. I am relieved not see anymore Dicole spoilers. Once Daniel saves Bitchifer's life, Dannifer will be cemented.
I can see where Chloe's eventual return is going, Parker will be given to Dannifer to ruin. I feel sorry for that child. Good thing none of this is real but probably is in the writer's morbid imagination.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Nov 25 2012, 09:07 AM.

Harmony233

LucasHortonFan
Nov 25 2012, 09:06 AM
well, at least Daniel is no longer ruining Nicole's life. I am relieved not see anymore Dicole spoilers. Once Daniel saves Bitchifer's life, Dannifer will be cemented.
I can see where Chloe's eventual return is going, Parker will be given to Dannifer to ruin. I feel sorry for that child. Good thing none of this is real but probably is in the writer's morbid imagination.
I really loathe how that parkers paternity is being changed for dannifer and the story to me doesn't even work without phillip

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Will obviously will do whatever he can to prevent his baby from being born behind bars. Much like Sami who casts spells over her men with her magic vagina, I suspect Will is going to do the same thing to Sonny. Straight men are not the only ones who can be manipulated and controlled with sex. Sonny is already addicted to Will's honey pot and I have a feeling Will takes advantage of that addiction to keep Gabi out of jail.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Didn't Parker have dimples like his gorgeous daddy? But like everything else, we are expected to forget the little details (as well as the big) and go with whatever they write. No wonder this show is screwed, pathetic really.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I doubt gabi will even spend a night in jail. Nick pretending to be the father can only go so far before him, Gabi and Will are forced to reveal the truth of the paternity and I am willing to bet TomSell will have another get out of jail free card for her.

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^She's probably going to use the one many of the other Salemites have used. I can think of quite a few who have managed to escape going to the slammer for their crimes.

camera shy

rpmaluki
Nov 25 2012, 09:34 AM
I doubt gabi will even spend a night in jail. Nick pretending to be the father can only go so far before him, Gabi and Will are forced to reveal the truth of the paternity and I am willing to bet TomSell will have another get out of jail free card for her.
Do we know if Blake Berris (Nick) is staying on? I wouldn't mind if the truth comes out and Gabi is sent to prison and gives birth behind bars and Sami or Rafe takes the baby to raise because WIll doesn't think he's ready to be a full time parent and we never hear from Gabi again.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

camera shy
Nov 25 2012, 09:55 AM
rpmaluki
Do we know if Blake Berris (Nick) is staying on? I wouldn't mind if the truth comes out and Gabi is sent to prison and gives birth behind bars and Sami or Rafe takes the baby to raise because WIll doesn't think he's ready to be a full time parent and we never hear from Gabi again.
Sami have ENOUGH kids.....if they wanted to give Safe a kid to raise then why not show her fucking CHILDREN, it's not like they didn't have Rafe pretty much acting like the kids father figure anyway at one point.....heck with their fathers in town you hardly get to see two of them now anyways.....so NO to Sami and Rafe raising Will's kid....Will and Sonny can raise the kid or gabi and NIck and then we have conflicts when Will wants to be part of his kid's life and Nick stops him because of his religious views on homosexuals....seriously this entire story is way too predictable and I fear unless there are good twists and turns down the road the story is going to fall flat and fast....now it's exciting, and very soapy but throw in one stupid move and this entire story can go to hell in a hand basket....

michr544125

LuvingLumi
Nov 25 2012, 10:01 AM
camera shy
Nov 25 2012, 09:55 AM
rpmaluki
Sami have ENOUGH kids.....if they wanted to give Safe a kid to raise then why not show her fucking CHILDREN, it's not like they didn't have Rafe pretty much acting like the kids father figure anyway at one point.....heck with their fathers in town you hardly get to see two of them now anyways.....so NO to Sami and Rafe raising Will's kid....Will and Sonny can raise the kid or gabi and NIck and then we have conflicts when Will wants to be part of his kid's life and Nick stops him because of his religious views on homosexuals....seriously this entire story is way too predictable and I fear unless there are good twists and turns down the road the story is going to fall flat and fast....now it's exciting, and very soapy but throw in one stupid move and this entire story can go to hell in a hand basket....
Yes, Sami has enough kids.

I get Will is young but he is an adult. Sonny is supposed to be at least a few years older than him and has a stable career. Let Will and Sonny raise this child together. No it won't be easy but they can do it. They can't have a family through natural means together but they both want kids so here is an opportunity. Gabi can either be sent to to the looney bin or die. Either is ok to me. Or Gabi can do the right thing and realize she isn't fit to be a parent and gives up her parental rights to Will and Sonny.

I am starting to like this story. At least things are getting more interesting with Chad now telling Sonny the truth about what Gabi did.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 25 2012, 10:11 AM.

NicoleLVR

So wait their changing Parker's paternity because? Oh yea because apparently these fucktards have a major hard-on for Daniel. I've never seen writers try so fucking hard to integrate such a disliked character into the canvas. I knew I was through with this show when they unexpectedly made Daniel, Maggie's son, followed by sacrificing Nicole's son for Dannifer, but know their going to change Parker's paternity yet again for fucking Daniel. I am so glad I don't watch this shit.

camera shy

NicoleLVR
Nov 25 2012, 10:16 AM
So wait their changing Parker's paternity because? Oh yea because apparently these fucktards have a major hard-on for Daniel. I've never seen writers try so fucking hard to integrate such a disliked character into the canvas. I knew I was through with this show when they unexpectedly made Daniel, Maggie's son, followed by sacrificing Nicole's son for Dannifer, but know their going to change Parker's paternity yet again for fucking Daniel. I am so glad I don't watch this shit.
If they do change Parker's paternity it'll be interesting seein Maggie going ga ga for her new grandson who used to be Victor's.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

NicoleLVR
And this is the biggest problem with Days they allow useless characters get way too much screen time! They can write how much story they want but if the character sucks so who the hell cares about the story then? :rolleyes:

QBee

Forgive me but I'm confused. Hopefully, someone will clarify for me. When Caroline disclosed the switch, didn't Daniel have a DNA test run to confirm that Philip was indeed the father? Wouldn't a doctor want proof of something like that? I missed those episodes so I get a feeling that they are changing history.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Having Dr. Dan save Jen for what? the third time in less than 2 years is stupid. Dannifer is generic. That is the best way to explain them. The whole Dannifer SL, 'saving' one other to create destined & fated soulmates is an epic failure. It might be tolerable for DAYS fans to watch in general, but there is no great 'attraction or purpose' in putting them together.

I like NB and am interested to see what kind of trouble her return is going to cause in Salem.
I hope that the TPTB are just bidding time with this SL until SC's contract expires. TPTB still have time to create new drama with Chloe & Parker's return for Dan or Dannifer is that is where things are heading. I think Dannifer is limited and will implode sooner than later. What is the impact of putting these two together, other than ending the history of JNJ, Dannifer would have been a hit, if Jack was kept on to watch him lose the love of his life and see Jennifer move on. Unfortunately, no one wanted MA to upstage this pairing, because his SL would been the one to watch, just like his PTSD. Funny, with or without MA on screen, Dannifer must have closet fans, even those that can tolerate them are not full out supporters.

Soap Happiness never lasts forever and is not exciting. IT is all about the trial and tribulations, obstacles and agnst that keep couples a part, as they try to make their way back to each other.
DAYS seems to be struggling with finding the right character/couple pairings and have worked so little to develop some of their male leads, it is the exact reason they are in this god awful predicatment. Nothing to get invested in, nothing to like about the trivial happenstance of insta love.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 25 2012, 01:27 PM.

Ejole Lifer

NicoleLVR
:applause: :applause:
It's truly unfuckingbelievable.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

sorry I am confused who is Parker? and why are they changing his paternity? whose kid? how old is he or give me is last name and I can google
THnak you

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daniel saves Jennifer's life; Chad tells Sonny the truth about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.

:facepalm: Now we'll never hear the end of it. And since they like mentioning Jack's name, I hope to hell that Sonny remembers that his uncle died as an indirect result of Gabi's scheme. But since she's a precious Hernandez, I'm sure Sonny will only be angry because she put poor widdle Melanie in danger.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply