Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 10th; *updated 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM (52,221 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I think tptb created this Wabi baby simply to shake this 20s group up and by the catalyst for s/l material for the future. This group been boring as hell for some time now and something needed to happen. Even with Will's coming out story, it was starting to get very afterschool special. At least now, every person has something going on. Will has a secret to keep from Sonny, Gabi is preggers and looks like is getting married to Nick, Nick's opinion of gay people and learning Gabi is pregnant with Will's baby, a gay man, is coming to a head. In addition, Chad has something to ruin Gabi's life with news of her actions in the CH, Sonny is soon to find out that info and, hopefully, Abby will too since she keeps talking about it. When all of this comes out, the shit is going to hit fan big time (at least I hope so). Do I wish someone else was pregnant? YES. I'd rather have the Hernandez gone from Salem instead of adding one more to canvas. However, so far, i'm enjoying the story and I'm hoping it stays enjoyable.

As for Nicole, I want her to get her life together before I see a baby within a 30 mile radius of her presence. The crap she pulled recently was not cool at all. Lucky for her, she has Father Eric who will help her out. I don't want a baby to redeem her, I'd Nicole redeem herself through Eric's guidance. She has already started by apologizing to Jennifer and later Daniel.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

If Nicole did get Gabi's baby it wouldn't last two seconds.No way would Sami go for that!As far as Nicole she didn't need redeeming when she was with Ej.For Eric she has to change.I will pass.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

It's so obvious that Parker will be Daniel's. Why else would Caroline be bringing up the paternity switch of 2010-2011? The writers are throwing hints, because they think we would never have figured it out otherwise.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I would go blind if I saw Brady and Kristen "together".

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I'm so over this thing about Daniel "saving" people! Seriously! You'd think he was a born-again Christian with seeing that spoiler that many times! Interested in seeing Sonny's reaction to the truth about Gabi, but I wish Will or Abby had been told first/instead. I wonder how they will react to this news, or how Nick kept it a secret.

Panda

magicsteacher
Nov 26 2012, 08:10 AM
Courtneya6688
Nov 26 2012, 12:45 AM
I dont think sami or rafe will end up with the wabi baby. I think the reason behind the writters trying to redeam nicole now is because gabi will give her baby up to nicole.
Why would Gabi give her baby to Nicole? She and Nicole aren't related or even close. The Wabi baby has a father, an uncle,and grandparents, plus other relatives who can care for the baby, if Gabi chooses not to do so herself.
If they go this route, I don't think it will be just Gabi giving up her baby to Nicole to adopt. Eric will probably have left the priesthood for Nicole by the time Gabi has the baby. Nicole will be "redeemed" through Eric. Eric is Will's uncle. Will and Gabi could allow Eric and Nicole to adopt the child.

ges
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Nov 26 2012, 11:07 AM
Im just speculating that with gabi already doubting that she wants to be a mom that she will eventually choose adoption. I can see eric and rafe helping nicole adopt the child. Its just my speculation.
Yes, with her record with children born and unborn, that adoption should b e a breeze.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Im just speculating that with gabi already doubting that she wants to be a mom that she will eventually choose adoption. I can see eric and rafe helping nicole adopt the child. Its just my speculation.
Thing is, this isn't only Gabi's child; it is just as much Will's as it is hers. Doesn't he get a say on adoption, or who raises the child? Why would he want Nicole to raise his child when he has plenty of family who would probably be more than willing to help out. The decision isn't only Gabi's.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 26 2012, 03:29 PM
Courtneya6688
Thing is, this isn't only Gabi's child; it is just as much Will's as it is hers. Doesn't he get a say on adoption, or who raises the child? Why would he want Nicole to raise his child when he has plenty of family who would probably be more than willing to help out. The decision isn't only Gabi's.
Sadly, in Tomlin's world, the more people involved in the story just translate into more opportunities for him to write an irritating story. He can offend fans of everyone who is involved.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

It's only speculation, just as much as everyone else's speculation, but to me, it's pretty clear that Will and Gabi's pregnancy storyline isn't about Gabi -- it's about Will, and Will is going to be the one who will raise the baby in the end. Nicole can have another baby eventually. Gabi can have another baby eventually. Sami, Lucas, Rafe, Nick -- they can all have another baby eventually. Will is the only one who can potentially never have another biological child. As I've been saying all along, I believe that the entire point of this storyline, from the time that it started back in August, is to provide angst for Will and Sonny, and an eventual baby for them, as well.

But I could be wrong. It just surprises me that a fairly large amount of people seem to be focusing only on Gabi's side of the equation. It's always fascinating how different people get different things out of the same storyline.

lysie
Member Avatar

Gabi giving her baby to Nicole would be the dumbest thing ever.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Will&Sonny
Nov 26 2012, 03:47 PM
It's only speculation, just as much as everyone else's speculation, but to me, it's pretty clear that Will and Gabi's pregnancy storyline isn't about Gabi -- it's about Will, and Will is going to be the one who will raise the baby in the end. Nicole can have another baby eventually. Gabi can have another baby eventually. Sami, Lucas, Rafe, Nick -- they can all have another baby eventually. Will is the only one who can potentially never have another biological child. As I've been saying all along, I believe that the entire point of this storyline, from the time that it started back in August, is to provide angst for Will and Sonny, and an eventual baby for them, as well.

But I could be wrong. It just surprises me that a fairly large amount of people seem to be focusing only on Gabi's side of the equation. It's always fascinating how different people get different things out of the same storyline.
It also furthers the Horton name...I'm betting this baby will turn out to be a boy....otherwise the Horton name probably stops with Will....all the rest of the Horton's younger generation are females and they will marry and take on their husband's name eventually.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Nov 26 2012, 04:39 PM
Oh gawd. That makes it all the more likely it will happen. :facepalm:

camera shy

magicsteacher
Courtneya6688
Who in Will's family would be really willing to raise a baby? Marlena is in her sixties, Kate is in her late fifties, Lucas? Maybe? Caroline is certainly out the question, Kayla is a busy doctor, Roman probably not. That leaves Sami who is the only one I see taking the baby and rasing it. Will's family could help out money wise, but it's takes a lot more than that to raise a child. Who in WIll's family do you see really ready to raise a newborn and would he be comfortable with that particular relative raising the baby.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 26 2012, 03:47 PM

Exactly my point. I get that Gabi making the decision to give the baby up for adoption would get her out of the equation which is what some want, but both she and Will need to have an equal say in this. I seriously doubt either Lucas, Sami or Rafe arte gping to go along with Nicole raising this child.

OliveAnn

lysie
Totally random, but I miss the days when you used to call Gabi Kim Kardashian.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I may be in the minority but will anyone care if Gabby gets an abortion? Sure it will be a lot of drama if she conceived but I really don't want to have another baby story. Granted Nicole just lost hers, it may be too much to handle but I like Nicole and find Gabby unecessary.

Will&Sonny

camera shy
Nov 26 2012, 04:59 PM
magicsteacher
Courtneya6688
Who in Will's family would be really willing to raise a baby? Marlena is in her sixties, Kate is in her late fifties, Lucas? Maybe? Caroline is certainly out the question, Kayla is a busy doctor, Roman probably not. That leaves Sami who is the only one I see taking the baby and rasing it. Will's family could help out money wise, but it's takes a lot more than that to raise a child. Who in WIll's family do you see really ready to raise a newborn and would he be comfortable with that particular relative raising the baby.
Erm...Will? He has more of a right to raise his child than any of the other people listed.

lysie
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Nov 26 2012, 05:29 PM
lysie
Totally random, but I miss the days when you used to call Gabi Kim Kardashian.
I stopped watching E! so I totally forgot I ever did that, lol. My gosh, though. It's really uncanny.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

When was EJ's accident for Daniel? This week or last? Can I assume the intended victim was Daniel and it ends up being Jen by mistake?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply