Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Horton Family Thanksgiving 1970; Episode # 1275 clip
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 01:45 PM (510 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Be sure to watch this Horton Family Thanksgiving clip from episode # 1275 (airdate: 11/27/70). Featured: Macdonald Carey (Tom), Frances Reid (Alice), John Clarke (Mickey), Edward Mallory (Bill), Susan Seaforth (Julie), Bill Hayes (Doug) and Margaret Mason (Linda). This clip aired as a flashback in episode # 6390 (11/20/90). It is incorrectly listed as a flashback from 1974 on YouTube.

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

So Ben died quite a bit before Addie returned to Salem? I always thought his death was the reason she came back.

Where were Scott and Laura? And Mike and David? And why was Doug there? Unless Julie invited him out of the goodness of her, um ... heart. ;)

And any glimpse of Margaret Mason's Linda I can get, I savour.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 21 2012, 03:04 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

The Hortons took Doug under their wing because of his connection to Bill (and Doug was alone since he had no family). They didn't know Julie was having an affair with him. Sounds as though Scott and Laura were sick but I don't remember that. Love seeing Margaret Mason too! It's too bad there aren't more clips of her as Linda.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply