Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Promo wk 11/26/2012; Love is a Battlefield..features Chelsea/Adam/Sharon
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 06:44 PM (2,489 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Promo wk of 11/26... Love is a Battlefield: May the Best Woman Win

features Chelsea/Adam/Sharon

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sweetzles
Member Avatar

There are no words to describe how happy I am about Sharon and Adam! I don't care if that scene of them is real or not! Sharon and Adam are so hot together, and we're finally headed towards a reunion! I don't know what excuse Adam will come up for Chelsea if she does walk in and see them. I'm just so excited for next week! I can barely wait.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

:shame:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

If Chelsea walks in and catches Adam and Sharon necking on the couch...

Posted Image

Those were Adam's

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Lawdy NOT THIS! I really want to root for Sharon but if she sticks her ass back into this triangle, than sorry I will find it hard to be sympathetic. It's so clear that any stunt she pulls from this point will be blamed on her illness and whatever happens will all be on Chelsea. :soapbox:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Um...

Posted Image

taylore
Member Avatar

I don't like this.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Kick her ho ass, Chelsea!

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:why: And THIS is how the piss-poor, sorry sons of bitches claim to re-invent SHARON? :moon: :flipoff: :soapbox: In my eyes, Sharon will FOREVER be nothing more than a FUCKED-UP Bitch that the writers SHOULD OF have fall off the fuckin' cliff, holding Philthy's arm (along with Drew )Having NEVER to be heard of again! :frustration:

Let this be the STRAW that broke the camel's (me) back!!! Fuck y&r!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

It seems to me that the kiss is dreamed up in Chelsea's head.. Therefore leading her to confront Sharon..

They could be turning the tables making Shadam the rooting couple. Maybe Shadam/Chadam is the new Phick/Shick.

Anyway.. Promos are so misleading.. I wouldn't put much stock into them. :shrug:

Shick
Member Avatar

Daytime
Nov 21 2012, 08:17 PM
They could be turning the tables making Shadam the rooting couple. Maybe Shadam/Chadam is the new Phick/Shick.
I don't know for sure, but I'd venture to say that Shick/Phick are more popular than Shadam/Phadam. This is never going to work, people were sick of this shitty love triangle storyline before it even began.
Edited by Shick, Nov 21 2012, 08:32 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

^That's the problem. I could care less about this triangle. I don't care who ends up with who. I just don't want to see it.

Shick
Member Avatar

Phick/Shick worked because of the IMMENSE hatred both sides had for the other woman in the pairing. It was built on history of Nick cheating on Sharon and then on Phyllis. Shadamb/Chadumb sucks because no one really gives a shit. I say I hate Chelsea, but do I really? No... I mean I don't like her, but the dislike I had for Phyllis just isn't there for Chelsea.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Nov 21 2012, 08:25 PM
Daytime
I don't know for sure, but I'd venture to say that Shick/Phick are more popular than Shadam/Phadam. This is never going to work, people were sick of this shitty love triangle storyline before it even began.
Count me in as one of those ppl! Bottom line is Adam is not a catch so it makes no sense for 2 women to fight over him. Oh but I guess this is their idea of innovation! Chelsea suited him perfectly, I want to move on to something else, like how Adam is going to take NE from Jack!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shick
Nov 21 2012, 08:43 PM
Phick/Shick worked because of the IMMENSE hatred both sides had for the other woman in the pairing. It was built on history of Nick cheating on Sharon and then on Phyllis. Shadamb/Chadumb sucks because no one really gives a shit. I say I hate Chelsea, but do I really? No... I mean I don't like her, but the dislike I had for Phyllis just isn't there for Chelsea.

I don't think there is the same level of emotional investment. Didn't matter what side you were on or whatever. You were invested.

Now I'm just over this triangle bs. Just pick one couple.

kelly777
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Nov 21 2012, 08:01 PM
:why: And THIS is how the piss-poor, sorry sons of bitches claim to re-invent SHARON? :moon: :flipoff: :soapbox: In my eyes, Sharon will FOREVER be nothing more than a FUCKED-UP Bitch that the writers SHOULD OF have fall off the fuckin' cliff, holding Philthy's arm (along with Drew )Having NEVER to be heard of again! :frustration:

Let this be the STRAW that broke the camel's (me) back!!! Fuck y&r!!!
I just saw the one with Victor telling Billy to leave his own house. Right there with you!

Superwoman
Member Avatar

If you wanna have 2 women fight for a man, let it be a HOT man.... Like Nick or Neil... Oh hell, even Billy.. Please not Adam....Really??? Lucky me i am going away for a month... Maybe but the time i get back, this BS will be over with...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
It seems to me that the kiss is dreamed up in Chelsea's head.. Therefore leading her to confront Sharon..

Anyway.. Promos are so misleading.. I wouldn't put much stock into them. :shrug:
exactly right about the misleading promos, just like they said phyliss was going to "grill" sharon, she did nothing of the kind.
They just want to get everyone's panties in a wad and then it's nothing.
I'll wait until it airs.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

After watching it again, i think its all in crazy Sharon's head. Her dependancy has turned to infatuation. She did tell Noah she thought Chels was out to get her. Its like when she was setting the fire and seeing all those "ghostly" Newmans.

Soapwatcher

I pray there is no Shadam any more ever! I like Adam better with Chelsea, I didn't give a damm about him after he cause Ashley to lose her baby even if it was Victor's spawn, and kidnapping Faith no way in hell will I want him with Sharon, I want her to get as well as possible and move on please! NO MORE SHADAM

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply