Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Promo wk 11/26/2012; Love is a Battlefield..features Chelsea/Adam/Sharon
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 06:44 PM (2,452 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

How does it all being in Sharon's head make things better? That still doesn't make things okay...she's lost it and she's thinking about having sex with Adam. Just eww!

This might be a fantasy of Chelsea. I don't care who's dreaming about it...that person needs to be committed.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

They're just trying to beat the dead horse. Sharon just had that weird dazed look when she was telling Chelsea about Adam like she had hearts in her eyes lol Who knows! Maybe they are both fantasizing about the same thing!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Paranoia on top of everything else. Good grief. She (Sharon) won't be happy until everyone is as miserable as she is. She's been after Adam ever since he said they were done.
As for these spoilers, bunch of hooey.
Using fantasies as part of spoilers is just wrong.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 22 2012, 06:59 PM
Paranoia on top of everything else. Good grief. She (Sharon) won't be happy until everyone is as miserable as she is. She's been after Adam ever since he said they were done.
As for these spoilers, bunch of hooey.
Using fantasies as part of spoilers is just wrong.
Sharon didn't instigate this whole thing with Adam. Adam was the one who insisted on covering Sharon's tracks even after she told him SEVERAL times to go home to his wife and let her come clean to Victor. So its un logical to once again blame Sharon just because you dislike her

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

This kind of bs is NOT how you go about rebuilding Sharon after all of MAB's damage. I think we're headed for more Shadam and that's the last thing the character needs or that I'm interested in seeing.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She called him on the night of the torching. "Help meee." Of course he came running. She had ample opportunities to come clean with Victor and the cops, and she didn't. Went in and used their phone, went in to town and neither time did she go to cops or Victor. Walked into his office yes, he wasn't there so she should/could have called him. But instead of doing what she should, she does what Adam says and stays at his cabin. Sure she told him to go home to his wife, then she'd flake out again.
This has nothing to do with the fact that I dislike Sharon. It's the fact that they aren't fixing Sharon, they are keeping her weak and letting men coddle her again.
Soon, an old love will enter the picture and take care of her again.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Why should Sharon should turn herself in and own what she did when no one else does?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ugh I really wish they'd have allowed Sharon to truly heal instead of moving her almost instantly into Adam's orbit. SC is doing a fabulous job with the story, but I hate that it appears to be leading to a Shadam reunion. What a letdown. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

IF IF they put Shadum and i won;t be watching.... so thank for posting though.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shadam or even Chadam isn't a good enough prize to get people tuned in for this story. I'm sorry but the audience will never TRULY accept Navery and Shadam, I have no clue why these couples are being forced down our throats and we can't just have Shick already like it should have always been.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'll toast to that B!! :cheers: I am positive that if they wrote a beautiful story for Shick, the ratings would spike! :wub:

Let's have a break from triangles. It's high time they get their new s/l moving like NE, Chelsea's fashion biz w Chloe, Sharon healing with her children ONLY, Noah and Adrianna. Damnit, I'll even add Navery to the list even though they make me want to reach for the barf bag. Then again, if Sham gets back together, I'll need something bigger, like a garbage bag!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

sweetzles
Nov 21 2012, 06:46 PM
There are no words to describe how happy I am about Sharon and Adam! I don't care if that scene of them is real or not! Sharon and Adam are so hot together, and we're finally headed towards a reunion! I don't know what excuse Adam will come up for Chelsea if she does walk in and see them. I'm just so excited for next week! I can barely wait.
I like them too and anything is better than Boring ass Chadam. :shrug: .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply