Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marlena loses control; Airs week of Nov 26th
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 07:46 PM (3,571 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Of course the feelings she has is for Brady, these writers are so predictable.

I am not opposed to her and Brady though.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Nov 22 2012, 02:07 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Kristen / Brady is interesting, it's definitely chemistry there! Moreover, it creates drama with Marlena and John!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Ask yourself, Brady's hot body, especially shirtless Brady scenes with Kristen or John?

I vote for Brady. EM is purely eyecandy at this point. I don't see/feel any connection between Kristen&John.

IMO, Brady is like a random character.... Kristen can have him for dinner...then just move on to dessert.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't want Kristen and John. John and Marlena clearly belong together at this point. I would rather see her do everything in her power to break up John and Marlena, attempt to seduce John and then reject him if it works. And even if it doesn't I would want her to move on from him anyway. I would rather her be in a different relationship and still be a thorn in the side of John and Marlena. Having said that...Drake has been much better and more tolerable in his scenes with Eileen than he has with Deidre in a while. He's been overall pretty terrible since his return, but some of the John/Kristen scenes I have actually felt like Drake was doing a little acting instead of whatever he has been doing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Dreamer
Nov 22 2012, 09:22 AM
Ask yourself, Brady's hot body, especially shirtless Brady scenes with Kristen or John?

I vote for Brady. EM is purely eyecandy at this point. I don't see/feel any connection between Kristen&John.
Why does she have to be paired up with *anybody* 20 minutes after getting back in town?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

She should have been paired with a returning Wayne Northrop (as an amnesiac Roman) before she ever even came back. I agree I don't want her in a true romance anytime soon. If she's just sleeping with Brady to piss people off then I don't have a problem with it. I'm just always weary that once people on this show are in each other's orbits they instantly fall into love. They will forget that Kristen is a villain and what her true intentions were. That's fine when a couple is lighting the screen on fire, but that's not going to happen with this pairing.

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

I'm all for Kristen, good, bad or shades of gray. I would love to see Kristen with Brady and have it make John jealous. John and Marlena have become boring for me. I have always liked them but I have never loved them. I have always been more a fan of him with Kristen and especially Isabella. I love seeing John & Marlena's love being tested. Marlena is playing right into Kristenshands and I LOVE it. :)

I can't wait til Chloe comes back and I hope she fights Kristen for Brady. Chloe vs Kristen... Would Love It.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Mason
Nov 22 2012, 09:44 AM
Dreamer
Nov 22 2012, 09:22 AM

Why does she have to be paired up with *anybody* 20 minutes after getting back in town?
ITA... but that is how TomSell work. Sex sells....I guess?
Everybody has to have their sights on somebody on this damn show.
ED/Kristen is too good to waste on screen.... she needs to hit the sheets... kind of like Madison did with Brady...

I know it's too soon....but insta everything... same old deal..

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Marlena's underhandedness doesn't stop with the phone messages.

I don't think EM has romantic chemistry with ED either. The only pairing I've liked his chemistry with is Bricole, but I don think those characters work together.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think Eric M is a pretty good actor, when they actually write for his character. Of course, that happens so seldom that one could easily miss it. I might be prejudiced, because Eric is so personable, charming and honest in person. I really really want to see him given a good story.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I just want to see some semi nekkid Brady and if Kristen makes him that way then I'm in! :)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Maybe her plan is not to get with John, its to get back at Marlena? Kristen is smart, she knows all she has to do is act like a good girl to drive her nuts! Its woooorking LOL and a topless Brady sounds good to me! :P

lysie
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 22 2012, 02:42 PM
Maybe her plan is not to get with John, its to get back at Marlena? Kristen is smart, she knows all she has to do is act like a good girl to drive her nuts! Its woooorking LOL and a topless Brady sounds good to me! :P
I think/hope that's what it is. She doesn't seem to care too much for John. But that's also why I think it'd have made more sense for her to go after Eric.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 22 2012, 03:18 PM
3WishGenie
Nov 22 2012, 02:42 PM
I think/hope that's what it is. She doesn't seem to care too much for John. But that's also why I think it'd have made more sense for her to go after Eric.
She does seem to be spending a lot of time at the church..... Phase two perhaps.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I still want her to switch from Brady to Eric before DAYS decides Brady and Kristen are in love...Greg Vaughan is much more capable of hanging with Eileen Davidson in the acting department. He isn't exactly what I want though because he isn't that great, but he's a lot better than EM. GV has seemed a lot less stiff than I had expected.

I'm not sure I agree that Kristen doesn't seem that into John though. She creepily sniffed his jacket in the cabin, which I don't think is a normal thing to do. But other than that she hasn't really appeared to be obsessed with him. So I'm also hoping her plan is just to make life Hell for John and Marlena.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Still thinking Kristen is planning something with Stefano..... wanting to break up J&M...Kristen is probably proving herself as a true Dimera, since EJ let him down..... still hoping for more to the SL than meets the eye.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Nov 22 2012, 03:24 PM
So I'm also hoping her plan is just to make life Hell for John and Marlena.
I so hope this is the case.

GV is so pretty.

peaches179

lysie
Nov 22 2012, 12:20 PM
Well, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Marlena's underhandedness doesn't stop with the phone messages.

I agree.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I think Kristen's plan is to send Marlena to a padded room lol.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 22 2012, 09:44 PM
I think Kristen's plan is to send Marlena to a padded room lol.
Seems that way to me too. So far Kristen has Brady and John on her side and Marlena is lookin a little Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs..

Im betting Kristen knows Brady over hears her confession to the priest. She can lay it on pretty thick and shes doing a fine job.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply