Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Caroline confesses to Eric; Airs week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 07:53 PM (4,009 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Caroline.

Caroline comes back to Salem and has a warm reunion with Eric. She begins to cry and Eric is worried, but she tells Eric that she still feels guilty for having switched Parker's paternity tests. Eric tells her it's never too late for her to apologize to Daniel, and this makes her feel better.

Caroline does tell Daniel, and he forgives her. Jennifer is very impressed with him because of this.

But then by the end of the week, Daniel receives "devastating news"...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

What is the devastating news I wonder??? Maybe Parker has Lukemia
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Of course Caroline apologizes to Daniel, everyone practically bows down at his feet. Is
Caroline also going to apologize to Chloe when she returns to town? Somehow I don't think that will happen because everything is always about Daniel.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 07:57 PM
What is the devastating news I wonder??? Maybe Parker has Lukemia
i bet the news has to do with his tremors that magically reappeared a few weeks ago.

the blurb says "Caroline comes back to Salem". Does that mean that Bo doesn't actually return? or does the article not care that Bo is technically supposed to be back in Salem as well?

Daytime
Member Avatar

So is Parker Daniel's son instead of Philip's?

Ellie

Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2012, 08:18 PM
Does that mean that Bo doesn't actually return? or does the article not care that Bo is technically supposed to be back in Salem as well?
Doesn't mention Bo, and there is a side interview with Peggy which also doesn't mention him. It's really strange.

six
Member Avatar

Daytime
Nov 21 2012, 08:21 PM
So is Parker Daniel's son instead of Philip's?
I'm sure he is, but they haven't switched his paternity yet. Caroline is apologizing for allowing Daniel to think Parker was his, back before the whole town found out he was Philip's.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm seriously annoyed that this show is having everyone apologize to JenBitch and the Whorange one. :shame: Like those two haven't been propped up enough. Ugh.

And let me guess Tanman will get rewarded with Parker as a son while Philip loses another kid. That's just all kinds of wrong.

Looks like I'll continue to stick with GH. This show isn't worth my time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

The bad news that Daniel gets is that nobody is a fan of the pairing of him with Jennifer.

Helpless Romantic

Orangeballs "devestating news" probably has to do with his" magic hands". How else would he be the greatest surgeon that ever felt up his patients without them? :puke: :sarcasm:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 21 2012, 08:48 PM.

Harmony233

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 21 2012, 08:34 PM
I'm seriously annoyed that this show is having everyone apologize to JenBitch and the Whorange one. :shame: Like those two haven't been propped up enough. Ugh.

And let me guess Tanman will get rewarded with Parker as a son while Philip loses another kid. That's just all kinds of wrong.

I'm really disappointed that phillip will lose another kid and offscreen too

am103
Member Avatar

I'm surprised Daniel can even hear Caroline's apology from up there on his pedestal. :rolleyes:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Harmony233
Nov 21 2012, 08:49 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 21 2012, 08:34 PM

I'm really disappointed that phillip will lose another kid and offscreen too
can someone remind me why Philip didn't go after Pocket (or whatever his real name was) and get his parental rights back?
I agree that it's ridiculous to rewrite paternity. Especially since i'm sure that it's the only idea TPTB had for causing tension between Dannifer. Dan will now have to choose between Jen and his kid. *eye roll* (especially since that pseudo sounds like Bo/Hope/Billie circa 1998, where Bo & Hope clearly wanted to be together, but Bo had obligations to Billie because she was pregnant.)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

dc cubs
Nov 21 2012, 08:02 PM
Of course Caroline apologizes to Daniel, everyone practically bows down at his feet. Is
Caroline also going to apologize to Chloe when she returns to town? Somehow I don't think that will happen because everything is always about Daniel.
Well Chloe doesn't deserve an apology because she's a whore (literally, at one point). Actually, Eric should probably send her on an apology tour, too.

Dan, on the other hand, is an innocent victim. Poor dude. All he wants to do is get laid and save lives (at the same time, if possible) and these wicked women keep screwing with him.

lily20

so daniel can be so forgiving of everyone but chloe??
that's fucking BULLSHIT

Ellie

Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2012, 09:24 PM
can someone remind me why Philip didn't go after Pocket (or whatever his real name was) and get his parental rights back?
lol I was going to say Blanket but that's Michael Jackson's kid.

I think the change to make Parker Daniel's kid is based a lot on the fact that Philip isn't on the show and Daniel is. Like why "waste" a kid on an offscreen character. That's part of the reason they brought back Lucas, I'm sure.

lily20

Ellie
Nov 21 2012, 07:53 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Caroline.

Caroline comes back to Salem and has a warm reunion with Eric. She begins to cry and Eric is worried, but she tells Eric that she still feels guilty for having switched Parker's paternity tests. Eric tells her it's never too late for her to apologize to Daniel, and this makes her feel better.

Caroline does tell Daniel, and he forgives her. Jennifer is very impressed with him because of this.

But then by the end of the week, Daniel receives "devastating news"...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
oh right. that's why the writers have him forgive caroline. to impress jennifer and continue to prop dannifer.

can they die now
Edited by lily20, Nov 21 2012, 09:43 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Hmmm, with Caroline's mental issues, how can anyone be sure her memories are correct.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Barf. Another person apologizing to Daniel?? This was so long ago. Jennifer is impressed? Ugh, this is so dumb. Can Caroline and her grandson who has been gone forever do something more important than this shit? I guess they're doing it to mention Parker and Chloe and jog everyone's memory about what went on since we are all so stupid and soap fans have short memories...

I just wish they could have done it in a different way. I don't believe that Caroline would really want to apologize to Daniel anymore. The only good thing about this article is that I pictured how pretty Eric and Chloe would look together.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 09:48 PM
Hmmm, with Caroline's mental issues, how can anyone be sure her memories are correct.
Maybe Caroline's memory issues will play into why Parker is really Daniel's and not Philip's?!
^if true, how completely ridiculous! Caroline's Alzheimers' story was one of the only stories that had no crap attached to it (outside of the random onset and rapid progression so as to get Bo/Peter off screen).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply