Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole apologizes to Jen; Airs week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 08:05 PM (2,847 Views)
Ellie

The new Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole and Jen.

Nicole goes to Jen's house and surprises Jen by apologizing. Nicole tells Jen she's always felt threatened by her. Ari Zucker explains that Nicole thinks that Jen got in the way of things with Nicole and Daniel. Nicole thinks that if Jennifer hadn't been involved, then Nicole wouldn't have lied to Daniel about the baby.

Nicole then apologizes to Daniel and he accepts, which also surprises her.

Nicole finds out that Daniel is getting medical treatment thanks to Jen. She tries not to be jealous and is glad he's getting help. But then she realizes they're not back together (romantically), and Abigail confirms this for her. So Nicole is hopeful that there might be a chance for her...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

PS - In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we at DR are extremely grateful to Vicky4Mimi for helping us get the articles each week! THANK YOU!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Daniel gets two apologies in one week. He's such a great guy. /sacrasm

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Ellie
Nov 21 2012, 08:05 PM
Nicole is hopeful that there might be a chance for her...
Oh for the love of God....

six
Member Avatar

Quote:

So Nicole is hopeful that there might be a chance for her...
Much as I enjoyed Danicole, Nicole needs to let this one go. At least until the way she embarrassed herself is a distant memory. I'm glad that Nicole still thinks Jennifer is at least partially to blame for what happened, though.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I doubt it will go anywhere, I pray the writers are through with Dancole, please, for the love of God, stop torturing the audience already!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

six
Nov 21 2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:

So Nicole is hopeful that there might be a chance for her...
Much as I enjoyed Danicole, Nicole needs to let this one go. At least until the way she embarrassed herself is a distant memory. I'm glad that Nicole still thinks Jennifer is at least partially to blame for what happened, though.
Agreed. I think the purpose of these lingering feelings was to keep the feelings she had for Daniel genuine. They don't turn off overnight. However, Nicole needs to move onto bigger and better things. Daniel isn't worth the drama.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Pathetic. :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

slayer2
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 21 2012, 08:52 PM
Pathetic. :facepalm:
I have to agree. I can't even watch the program anymore, it's too depressing and embarassing for my girl Nic. Fuck Jen! Jack is barely cold in his grave. Ughhhh haaaaate!!!
Edited by slayer2, Nov 21 2012, 08:57 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Oh Nicole, run away from these two as fast as you can.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Lame! Lame! Lame! :puke:

lily20

I was really hoping nicole would throw jennifer down a flight of stairs

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I thought these apologies were a way to get Nicole out of the Dannifer orbit and wrap up that story. It was the top storyline for so long that I didn't mind them going this route and that's how I justified the ridiculousness of Nicole apologizing to Jennifer. This article has just pissed me off.

NicoleLVR

Oh please for the love of all that is holy please get Nicole the FUCK away from Dannifer

MissLola
Member Avatar

I just don't see why the Dan pimping continues. Do they really have to keep reinforcing what a chick magnet he is? I get it, all the ladies go crazy for sexy stud Dan the orange man. Logic and reality be damned. :puke:

Vicky4Mimi

Ellie
Nov 21 2012, 08:06 PM
PS - In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we at DR are extremely grateful to Vicky4Mimi for helping us get the articles each week! THANK YOU!
You're welcome Elle. I'm just lucky my grocery store gets SOD early!

cajnej
Member Avatar

Ellie
Nov 21 2012, 08:05 PM
The new Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole and Jen.

Nicole goes to Jen's house and surprises Jen by apologizing. Nicole tells Jen she's always felt threatened by her. Ari Zucker explains that Nicole thinks that Jen got in the way of things with Nicole and Daniel. Nicole thinks that if Jennifer hadn't been involved, then Nicole wouldn't have lied to Daniel about the baby.

Nicole then apologizes to Daniel and he accepts, which also surprises her.

Nicole finds out that Daniel is getting medical treatment thanks to Jen. She tries not to be jealous and is glad he's getting help. But then she realizes they're not back together (romantically), and Abigail confirms this for her. So Nicole is hopeful that there might be a chance for her...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Thank you for posting Elle and thanks to Vicki4Miami also doing a great job with spoilers. :cheer:

I remain mystified as to why these women are besotted with Daniel :shrug:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Dicole......whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What must we do to get Nicole away from the pig?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ my sentiments exactly

How can Nicole even think about Daniel when she knows full well that he still loves Jennifer.

I don't know what to call it. I can't even calL it desperation, so it must be a sickness: DANIELLITUS

Will&Sonny

Dreamer
Nov 22 2012, 12:18 AM
^ my sentiments exactly

How can Nicole even think about Daniel when she knows full well that he still loves Jennifer.

I don't know what to call it. I can't even calL it desperation, so it must be a sickness: DANIELLITUS
Some sort of new sexually transmitted disease that Daniel is the first carrier of? It makes men fall in lust with women who are dealing with health crises and makes women fall in lust with the man who gave them the disease?

Sadly, that would explain so much....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply