Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 08:28 PM (7,343 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk of 12/3

There are unexpected arrivals at Nikki and Victor's housewarming party

Nick and Phyllis put aside their differences for Summer's sake

Fen becomes more antagonistic towards Jamie

Adam and Sharon say good-bye

Jack's pill popping induced mood swings cause problems at work with his colleagues

Courtesy Meghan @ Telboards

Additional spoilers for week of 12/3/2012 via SOD

Monday 12/3 Billy makes a promise to Victoria

Tuesday 12/4 Fen's animosity to Jamie increases

Wed. 12/5 Jack's colleagues get the brunt of his pill induced mood swings

Thurs. 12/6 Unexpected guests arrive at Nikki and Victor's house warming party

Friday 12/7 Someone comes to town looking for Noah

telboards

Daily Spoilers wk of 12/3

12/3, Adam and Sharon say an emotional goodbye; Chelsea thinks about telling Nikki the truth.

12/4, Leslie tries to soften up Neil; Nick and Phyllis are united by Summer's troubles.

12/5, Victor and Nikki decide to celebrate their new abode; Jack's co-workers are troubled by his addiction.

12/6, Nikki and Victor are faced with uninvited guests; Billy plans a surprise.

12/7, Adam tries to calm Sharon; Jack's descent continues.

Sony Previews

Adam and Sharon share a complicated goodbye.
Fen's animosity towards Jamie increases.
Nick and Phyllis try to put their differences aside to help Summer.
Jack's colleagues bear the brunt of his pill induced mood swings.
Unexpected guests arrive at Victor and Nikki's housewarming party.
A detective comes to town looking for Noah.

On the next episode...12/3
Sharon and Adam share an emotional goodbye, while Chelsea considers telling Nikki the truth about the fire.

TV Guide Previews

12/3, Sharon and Adam share an emotional good-bye, while Chelsea considers telling Nikki the truth about the fire.

12/4, Leslie plots to soften up Neil, while Summer's difficulties unite Nick and Phyllis.

12/5, Nikki and Victor celebrate their new home, while Jack's addiction troubles his coworkers.

12/6, Victor and Nikki endure unwelcome guests, while Billy plans a surprise for Victoria.

12/7, Adam's attempts to calm Sharon have an explosive consequence, while Jack's downward spiral continues.

Michael Fairman Weekly Previews

Billy makes a promise to Victoria.

Jack’s colleagues bear the brunt of his pill-induced moods.

Unexpected guests arrive at Victor and Nikki’s housewarming party.

Nick wants Noah to come work with him in a new business venture, but it does not go as planned.

Episode Titles and Previews

(GoodBye)
12/3, Sharon and Adam share a heartfelt goodbye; Chelsea contemplates telling Nikki about who started the fire.(CC) (Stereo)

(Leslie's Idea)
12/4, Leslie has an idea to soften Neil up; Nick and Phyllis come together to discuss Summer's problems.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Home)
12/5, Nikki and Victor celebrate their new home; Jack's colleagues worry about his addiction.(CC) (Stereo)

(Unwelcome Guests)
12/6, Victor and Nikki get some unwelcome visitors; Billy plans a surprise for Victoria.(CC) (Stereo)

(Calming Sharon)
12/7, Adam's attempt to help Sharon backfires; Jack's condition worsens.(CC) (Stereo)

SOAPZONE'S SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- Sharon tells her doctor that Chelsea knows that Sharon caused the fire at the Newman Ranch, and that Chelsea has threatened to tell the world about Sharon's crime unless Sharon leaves Adam alone. Adam storms out of the house, following another argument with Chelsea about Sharon's growing dependance on Adam for nearly everything which is important in Sharon's life. Following a heart-to-heart chat with Nikki, Chelsea seriously considers telling Nikki the truth about the fire at the Newman Ranch. Kyle tries to convince Phyllis to remain at Abbott mansion, but helps her move when Phyllis insists that it is time for her to go home. Jack is disappointed when Kyle asks to intern in Phyllis's department - rather than with Jack. Following Kyle's suggestion, Jack attempts to mend fences with Billy - but both Billy and Victoria refuse to listen to Jack's opinions. Following his disappointing encounter with Billy and Victoria, Jack continues to lean on his stash of painkillers for comfort. There are unexpected arrivals at Nikki and Victor's housewarming party. Sharon crashes a party. Nick and Phyllis attempt to put aside their differences for Summer's sake. Fen becomes more antagonistic towards Jamie. Adam and Sharon say yet another emotional farewell. Later, Adam tries to mend fences with Chelsea and, after explaining that Sharon is now truly on her own, Adam declares that he is committed to making his marriage with Chelsea work. However, Chelsea remains skeptical. After Nick confides to Avery that Nick once dreamed of becoming a rock star, Avery discovers a night club which has been shut down and is up for sale. Avery encourages Nick to consider purchasing the night club, and reopening it. Avery and Nick continue to hit the sheets. Jack's pill-popping induced mood swings cause problems at work with his colleagues. A New York City police detective arrives in Genoa City, searching for Noah. Billy remains determined to mend fences with Victoria. Victor tries to convince Adam to help Victor regain control of Newman Enterprises. Victor is disappointed when Adam refuses to go along with Victor's plan to take advantage of Jack. Later, Phyllis snoops in Adam's desk, and discovers documents which Victor gave to Adam.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 2 2012, 07:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Nov 21 2012, 08:28 PM
:applause:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Oh lawd. That is not a goodbye...more like a hello. Just more silly angst.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

It's goodbye till next time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

the ranch is rebuilt already? that was fast, although, I can't wait to see the new set.

Larel

Wow Nick & Phyllis finally realize it's not all about them... :rolleyes:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

You mean Adam finally sees Sharon is obsessed with him, not over him and that his wife was right...he inavertly lead her on? So buh bye!

They already rebuilt the ranch?? I kno GC time is unrealistic but this might take the cake!

Babyphick84

Larel
Nov 22 2012, 10:50 AM
Wow Nick & Phyllis finally realize it's not all about them... :rolleyesvm:
I AM GLAD THAT NICK & PHYLLIS WILL PUT THEIR DIFFERENCE A SIDE TO HELP SUMMER IT ABOUT TIME THEY SEE WHAT THEIR DIVORCE IS DOING TO THERE DAUGHTER. AND IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE HOW WILL PHICK WORK TOGETHER FOR SUMMER SAKE WILL PHICK BE STILL MAKE IT ABOUT THEM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I like Nick and Phyllis as parents when they aren't together, it's interesting to hear both sides because Phyllis is a little more edgy and Nick is more tradinitional in his way of parenting

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Nick is too lenient with Summer. She needs her ass whipped.

Ejole Lifer

Still waiting on some Nick & Sharon interaction.

Daytime
Member Avatar

telboards

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I bet anything the unexpected guests are Adam and Chelsea.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ Maybe Sharon :O

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Shick
Nov 29 2012, 10:22 PM
^ Maybe Sharon :O
Sharon and her lighter

Only1Way
Member Avatar

and a bottle of booze. Whole new meaning to "House Warming" :roflol:

Daytime
Member Avatar

12/3, Adam and Sharon say an emotional goodbye; Chelsea thinks about telling Nikki the truth.

12/4, Leslie tries to soften up Neil; Nick and Phyllis are united by Summer's troubles.

12/5, Victor and Nikki decide to celebrate their new abode; Jack's co-workers are troubled by his addiction.

cyndabell

Daytime
Nov 21 2012, 08:28 PM
NE Spoilers wk of 12/3

There are unexpected arrivals at Nikki and Victor's housewarming party

Nick and Phyllis put aside their differences for Summer's sake

Fen becomes more antagonistic towards Jamie

Jack's pill popping induced mood swings cause problems at work with his colleagues

Courtesy Meghan @ Telboards

telboards

Alex, the cop, finally makes his debut on 12/7. He's the one who comes looking for Noah. I don't understand why we didn't meet his sister Adriana first though. It would've made more sense that way since she sent Noah that large amount of money a few weeks ago. They should've done some follow-up with that before Alex arrived.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US. Rediculous
I missed the first 15 minutes---

Victor brings Adam a paper about Oxycondone and Jack's usage of those painkillers, use that document to take NE away from him, , Adam refuses put puts the document under his desk pad, what makes you think I would want to up seat Jack, Adam asks.

Phyllis is taking her belongings from Jacks, Kyle running to help her put on her coat and carry out her bags, the least he can do after all she has done to help his Dad. Later Kyle asks Jack if he can do his internship with Phyllis, Jack had hoped he would want to do it with him.

Nikki and Chelsea, bonding after Nikki was rude to Chelsea and said that having money now, didn't give her any manners, but when Nikki began whining about her house getting burnt and not knowing who did it, Chelsea and Nikki began to have a conversation about how terrible that is. Nikki almost apologized for her former remark to Chelsea.

Sharon and her therapist, Sharon calling herself crazy, did you hear what you just called yourself the Doctor asks, we have to work on that, Sharon tells her therapist she could survive in prison, but Nick and Victor faces scares me more than anything.. You tell me they are compassionate, you should be able to feel safe with them, Sharon brings up New Orleans and Adam and how she only feels safe with him. The therapist talks to her about certain music being a good touchstone for people with bi polar, Sharon realizes that she has been using Adam as her touchstone. Later she phones Adam, he comes to see her, I'm taking you off my speed dial she tells him, I'm cutting things off completely, Adam is in shock, I thought I was helping you, he says, Adam, you have a wife who deserves all of you, Adam tells her he can't afford to lose her , I can give up anything, my job, my money, but not you. I don't deserve it Sharon says, not the woman I am now, nor the woman I will ever be, go to Chelsea , be happy, have children, Adam, with tears in his eyes, asks her, will you be happy, Sharon answers, someday, they hug and sat good-bye. Adam goes home and tells Chelsea it's over Chelsea, Sharon knows she is on her own now, I want your trust back, things will get better, I promise, they hug and the camera focuses on Adam;s face---

Jack goes to apologize to Billy, that doesn't go well, both Vikki and Billy take a strip off him, Jack leaves with his bottle of pills.

Phyllis snooping in Adam's Office finds the document that Victor left Adam under the desk pad.

The penthouse is ready and Nikki and Victor are moving in, planning a party, Billy will not be invited according to Victor.

Avery and Nick at an old abandoned building, she trying to convince him to buy it and turn it into a night club. They go home and make out!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 29 2012, 10:17 PM
I bet anything the unexpected guests are Adam and Chelsea.
well you can bet it won't be Sharon! ;)
If it is, it's going to get mighty interesting!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply