Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 08:28 PM (7,296 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 6 2012, 06:06 PM
LOL, the "Cunt" is mad because the bigger "cunt" won't leave her man alone.
What's it been... 3 days since she told him to leave? Yah, we know how much she means it.

Just sayin...
The point of this story though, is that Sharon is SICK. It's almost like someone trying to manipulate a young child, because we know that Sharon doesn't know any better right now. She is clinging to Adam because Adam is right there in her face all the time, instead of using his money and resources and ACTUALLY help her and back off he just wants her under his thumb.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 6 2012, 06:06 PM
LOL, the "Cunt" is mad because the bigger "cunt" won't leave her man alone.
What's it been... 3 days since she told him to leave? Yah, we know how much she means it.

Just sayin...
And what did cunt #1 do the minute Chelsea walked out the door telling cunt #1 to leave Adam alone. She called Adam yellling help. Oh yes, cunt #1 really does want to stay away from Adam doesn't she. No one is holding a damn gun to Cunt #1's head every time she screams Adam help.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Adam is infantilizing Sharon. It's disgusting.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B, your nickname for Chelsea has struck a nerve it seems LMAO!!!!
Edited by Shick, Dec 6 2012, 06:22 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

:laugh: So Chelsea is cunt #2 right?
Edited by Queen B, Dec 6 2012, 06:24 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

omg I had to calm the fuck down before coming here!! I'm soooo glad she caught them cuz I wouldn't want this happening behind her back and him covering it up. This asshole has it coming...Chels has way too much ammo on him now. Go to the cops, that Latin Ronan has just arrived, and blow his deeds out of the water!!! Then send him packing over to Sharon's so he can play nurse and take his money to start your fashion line. Or better yet, join Victor to get NE back and boot Adam out!

Honestly I don't even know how a Sharon/Shadam fan would support this! Unable to resist his bodily needs while she is having a mental meltdown? How is this anything to cheer about or romantic in any way? This does nothing but make Sharon feel worse. Sharon being Sharon she will be terrible about this: Adam, supposedly her friend, his life is in shambles b/c of her. If that doesn't take her rock bottom then I dont know what will.

Shick
Member Avatar

^ I am a Sharon fan and I hate this shit

Queen B
Member Avatar

So do I.

It really feels like the writers don't know what to do with Sharon.. I don't see why they can't just have Sharon sharing scenes with Noah here and there and slowly have Nick forgive Sharon and they can start rebuilding the love they shared for so many years, it's not impossible. There is still so many stories they could have for Shick. Why not bring back Grace Turner? Or have Nick and Sharon move into that gorgeous pent house after Victor and Nikki get their house back. I so wish I could write for this show!

Chelsea wouldn't even be with Adam, Adam would be off the show. If Chelsea were to stay, I'd have her hanging out with the usual coffee house people and she can be 'bff's' with Chloe

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 6 2012, 06:48 PM
So do I.

It really feels like the writers don't know what to do with Sharon.. I don't see why they can't just have Sharon sharing scenes with Noah here and there and slowly have Nick forgive Sharon and they can start rebuilding the love they shared for so many years, it's not impossible. There is still so many stories they could have for Shick. Why not bring back Grace Turner? Or have Nick and Sharon move into that gorgeous pent house after Victor and Nikki get their house back. I so wish I could write for this show!

Chelsea wouldn't even be with Adam, Adam would be off the show. If Chelsea were to stay, I'd have her hanging out with the usual coffee house people and she can be 'bff's' with Chloe
They're determined to keep Shick apart despite fans pleads for a reunion. I don't get it.

Daytime
Member Avatar

All female fandoms have been freaking out lately, not just Sharon fans... Look how they keep having Victoria forgive her daddy.. We got past that now they are sinking her under his claws. Victoria fans are tired. We are sick of Victor interference in Villy's marriage.. Its like are we ever going let that go..and Victoria just forgives him.. We don't want to see that anymore.

There is always something.. that's my point. They will not ever write characters the way we want them too.. They love to keep the fans upset. They'll push and push until folks start tuning out.. We can stand a little drama but drama all the time is a big fat no no!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 6 2012, 07:04 PM
All female fandoms have been freaking out lately, not just Sharon fans... Look how they keep having Victoria forgive her daddy.. We got past that now they are sinking her under his claws. Victoria fans are tired. We are sick of Victor interference in Villy's marriage.. Its like are we ever going let that go..and Victoria just forgives him.. We don't want to see that anymore.

There is always something.. that's my point. They will not ever write characters the way we want them too.. They love to keep ME upset. They'll push and push until folks start tuning out.. We can stand a little drama but drama all the time is a big fat no no!
:hail:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I like this Alex guy! He's quite a hoot!!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
Dec 6 2012, 06:18 PM
Adam is infantilizing Sharon. It's disgusting.

UmHum` Sure is and tt goes hand in hand with his disgusting psychotic mental state remember he will bend over for a boy to save face. ^_^

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 6 2012, 05:48 PM
Queen B
Dec 6 2012, 05:45 PM
Only1Way
Dec 6 2012, 05:41 PM
He should stay with Sharon. He keeps running to her anyway. Chelsea won't have to "try" to ruin Sharon, she's doing a good job all by herself. She would have been better off staying home and watching reruns of Adam's Family on TVLand.
Just because they are writing it so Adam wants and loves Sharon more than his own wife doesn't mean I want it to be that way. I would like for Adam to go home to Chelsea and be faithful to her. I liked Chelsea better when she was confident and sure of herself and now she is just annoying me with her paranoia.

Adam being a friend to Sharon and trying to give back for what he did to her and Ashley in 2009 is one thing but for them to make this a romantic thing is just sickening to me and so many others because Adam is only 'helping' Sharon for his own selfish reasons, he doesn't want whats best for her..he just wants her all to his nasty self.
You call it paranoia when a woman catches her husband kissing his ex? I guess we live in two different worlds. I call it cheating
Me too Pepper! It's not paranoia if it's true, Chelsea wasn't paranoid, she was aware.
I don't think adam is going to get out of this one with Chelsea. She's not the clinging vine sharon is, and I hope they don't turn her into one.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 6 2012, 05:58 PM
If Sharon didn't want or need Adam she wouldn't continue to call him. It's not paranoia when its real. Chelsea won't physically harm Sharon, but she might tell what Sharon did so she get's the help she needs. Sheltering and pampering her isn't helping her. Adam and Noah are aiding and abetting. Why doesn't she just pack her shit and leave for a while like she generally does when she get's in a pinch. Sharon, save yourself as always!
actually, they are accessories after the fact and could be arrested as such.

Ejole Lifer

I'm a Sharon fan and I do not find this story in the least amusing or appealing. At first, it was okay and I OVERLOOKED them using Adam as the one to help her. Silly me for thinking this sl would actually be about getting Sharon some help and not getting Sharon some dick. Smh.

ETA: I don't think Sham actually sleep together but I'm just saying. Kissing, screwing...same difference! It shouldn't be about that right now.
Edited by Ejole Lifer, Dec 7 2012, 11:03 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply