Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 21 2012, 08:28 PM (7,337 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't think Kyle is after her bod, I think he wants revenge for what she wrote in RS.
However, if she screws Kyle, her ex-stepson, it's really not that much different than Sharon screwing Billy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 06:43 PM
LOLOL, the Neurotic Nightmare again shows up where she isn't wanted. Should have checked her at the door. Card her, give her the Senior Citizen Discount.
Chelsea gives her the funniest nicknames. I wonder what next week's nickname will be? :mutley:

Frig, wth is going on? IS this how they are going to find out about her illness or is it just another ploy to make her look looney?!!

Carmine sighting! :yuk:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Michael FairmanWeekly Previews

Billy makes a promise to Victoria.

Jack’s colleagues bear the brunt of his pill-induced moods.

Unexpected guests arrive at Victor and Nikki’s housewarming party.

Nick wants Noah to come work with him in a new business venture, but it does not go as planned.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Only1Way
Dec 1 2012, 12:40 PM
Nahhhhhh, I think Phyllis will be real choosy this time. She's lost that "desperate, I need a man" look.
I don't know about choosy but she certainly isn't rushing into the sack so far. Jack sorta made a move and her first reaction was to move out! ANd! she didn't appreciate the Ronan bashing :wub: . Will see where this Kyle thing lands her, lets hope its not on her back. :run:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I think she's done with men until the right one comes along. It might be Jack after all, once he get's off the pills and he can get a hard-on again. Oxy takes the lead out of the pencil if they abuse it or legitimately are on it too long.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

However, if she screws Kyle, her ex-stepson, it's really not that much different than Sharon screwing Billy.

Except Phyllis is pushing 50 and Kyle is around 19.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 2 2012, 12:24 AM
Quote:

phyliss is one year older than sharon, 40ish, and with the sorasing, I'd put kyle at 25, but I wasn't referring to the age difference, I was referring to the bedding of relatives, and in that case, sharon would still be one up on phyliss. ;)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Quote:

This. Phyllis is 49-50 and Kyle is 19. Plus, major age difference between actors SC/BM and MS/BH. Billy and Sharon actually looked "good" together... I don't want to see that shit with Kyle and Phyllis. disgusting.
Edited by Shick, Dec 2 2012, 01:27 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 2 2012, 01:17 AM
LPS
Quote:

phyliss is one year older than sharon, 40ish, and with the sorasing, I'd put kyle at 25, but I wasn't referring to the age difference, I was referring to the bedding of relatives, and in that case, sharon would still be one up on phyliss. ;)
One year older my tush. That b*tch is a decade older.

LPS
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 2 2012, 01:20 AM
LPS
Quote:

This. Phyllis is 49-50 and Kyle is 19. Plus, major age difference between actors SC/BM and MS/BH. Billy and Sharon actually looked "good" together... I don't want to see that shit with Kyle and Phyllis. disgusting.
Phyllis will be the female version of Cane if she hooks up with Kyle. She will look like a pedophile.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(GoodBye)
12/3, Sharon and Adam share a heartfelt goodbye; Chelsea contemplates telling Nikki about who started the fire.(CC) (Stereo)

(Leslie's Idea)
12/4, Leslie has an idea to soften Neil up; Nick and Phyllis come together to discuss Summer's problems.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Home)
12/5, Nikki and Victor celebrate their new home; Jack's colleagues worry about his addiction.(CC) (Stereo)

(Unwelcome Guests)
12/6, Victor and Nikki get some unwelcome visitors; Billy plans a surprise for Victoria.(CC) (Stereo)

(Calming Sharon)
12/7, Adam's attempt to help Sharon backfires; Jack's condition worsens.(CC) (Stereo)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 2 2012, 03:11 AM
Sammie Jo
Dec 2 2012, 01:17 AM
LPS
Quote:

One year older my tush. That b*tch is a decade older.
whatever, my point was, the relative screwing, but if you want to do age, at least phyliss didn't screw her kid's grandfather.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

I repeat again, sorry ! do you know where i can found the vidéos on stream ? i'am not a spy for sony/cbs do not worry and if yes,send me via MP (not here) ! thank you for your kindness !

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

whatever, my point was, the relative screwing, but if you want to do age, at least phyliss didn't screw her kid's grandfather.

Posted Image

Don't let me forget those my dawling. :lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 2 2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

aishiteru
Dec 2 2012, 01:11 PM
I repeat again, sorry ! do you know where i can found the vidéos on stream ? i'am not a spy for sony/cbs do not worry and if yes,send me via MP (not here) ! thank you for your kindness !
this is the only place I know of to watch ones I've missed.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/video/

LPS
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Quote:

Posted Image

Are those Phyllis's dentures?

Shick
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 2 2012, 02:01 PM
Only1Way
Quote:

Posted Image

Are those Phyllis's dentures?
:lol: :chee:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Does Phyllis say "my dawling?" I didn't think so.
We were talking about relative screwing. Phyllis doesn't screw family members and she hasn't resorted to abusing the elderly.
Heyyyy, that's another crime Sharon should be charged with, sexual elder abuse, and financial abuse.
He's lucky he came out of that marriage with his teeth.

Shick
Member Avatar

Those dentures look like hers though..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply