Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Connie and Sonny Face Off!; airs wk 11/26
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 09:45 AM (967 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 4th issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article about Sonny and Connie...

Sonny and Connie Face Off

When Sonny realizes that his psychiatric team is no match for a determined Connie, he sweeps in to try to summon Kate himself. He turns on the romance, but it leads to an argument.. This duo is no stranger to heated confrontations but this one is very revealing, a huge discussion comes out of it. “If Connie is not the alter, if Connie’s the real personality, Connie and I were in love in Bensonhurst, why do you hate me.”

Connie thinks Sonny is responsible for what happened to her. If he was never in her life, she would have never been raped. It’s a moment where Sonny finally understands Connie’s mental state. He again tries to reach Kate and she does almost come out but Michael interrupts ruining the moment.

For more pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

SO TIRED OF THIS STORYLINE.

Thanks for posting though.

lili
Member Avatar

Thanks for the 411. I hope she spits in his KIDNAPPING face. SO glad Mikey is going to come in and see first hand (again) what a two bit thug this POS is.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Please,please end the Connie crap. Have Kate go back to herself, or have Johnny kill her and then have him be found and get rid of him too. It's time for Johnny & Connie to go!! PRONTO !! ASAP!!!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I love Sonny and hate Connie/Kate both. I want this FordJohnny/TessConnie/BrodySonny storyline to end ASAP!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply