Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Skye Goes After Tracy!; airs wk 11/26
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 10:31 AM (1,047 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 4th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Skye, AJ, and Tracy.

Skye and AJ pick up right where they left off this week being each other’s allies.

When AJ questions whether he deserves an inheritance from his grandfather, Skye is there to buoy her cousin. “He feels like he isn’t worthy of an inheritance.” Skye tells him he is Edward’s blood and tells him what Edward said in his will is what he meant and to not doubt that.

Skye more than anyone knows that he probably feels like he’s never proved himself to the family but tells him it is never too late and she will be there to help him. Of course she wants to stick it to Tracy but her primary allegiance is to AJ. They will do anything for each other good or bad without question. Skye wants to see AJ have more power at ELQ and thinks he wants that too. But of course Tracy is always the No and the one person in their way. So they have to gang up on Tracy to get anywhere.

Sky’s dealing with Tracy leads her to Johnny to question him about what happened between her and Anthony and the mob money and ELQ.

Later in the week, her Llandview ties come into play. “Todd is probably the person who most upsets her, says Robin Christopher. Her reaction to him is going to be lots of fun.

For more details pick up the latest issue of Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Sounds interesting =)

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Skye go away! Loathe that character. I hope Tracy kick's her ass and AJ grow a pair and fight for yourself. Where is myNed?!!! He needs to be heavily involved with this too. Another reason that Wally Kurth needs to stay at GH as Ned; more to do and needs to fight for ELQ lol.

cscarly

why does aj get a dime since he spose be dead .

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mirage75
Nov 23 2012, 10:53 AM
Skye go away! Loathe that character. I hope Tracy kick's her ass and AJ grow a pair and fight for yourself. Where is myNed?!!! He needs to be heavily involved with this too. Another reason that Wally Kurth needs to stay at GH as Ned; more to do and needs to fight for ELQ lol.

GH needs to stop wasting time and sign Wally a contract. Ned adds so much to the show and I'd like to see him back full time at GH.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Nov 23 2012, 10:53 AM
Skye go away! Loathe that character.

Conversely, I would love for GH to keep Robin Christopher on long-term.

I will agree that Ned should stay, too, though.

claudiamarie

I would like to see Skye and Ned remain in Port Charles!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I like Skye and I hope she stays for a while. Im not surprise she takes AJ's side, they were always close.
TFP

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :wave:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply