Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 11:18 AM (2,913 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Week of December 3 7

Taylor advises Thomas that, because Stephanie's inheritance makes him majority shareholder of Forrester Creations, he can move the company in the way he wishes.

Furious over Thomas' superior attitude, Rick conspires with Eric about stopping Thomas from completing the takeover.

Rick and Eric receive an ultimatum from Thomas about their lack of support.

Brooke warns Taylor that Thomas' leadership is going to create dissension in the family.

Katie's efforts to bring Bill and Brooke closer while she was gone haven't gone unnoticed.

Steffy questions Bill about the extent of his feelings for Brooke.

Caroline has a confrontation with Bill about his manipulation of Hope and Liam.

Bill tries to prevent Caroline from revealing his secret to Liam.

Steffy and Hope's rivalry carries over into their professional relationship.

Hope takes advantage of a moment alone with Liam to confess that she still loves him and wants him back.

COMING: Liam has another opportunity at true love.

wwbb

Episode Titles and Previews

(The Truth)
12/3, Caroline and Rick consider revealing the truth about Bill's wrongdoings; Brooke is rattled after experiencing a strange dream.

(The Meeting)
12/4, A business meeting between Steffy and Hope gets personal; Caroline gears up to make Bill accountable for his actions.

(Declaration)
12/5, Hope comes clean to Liam about her feelings; Brooke is forced to make a tough decision.

(Thomas's Ego)
12/6, Thomas makes his power known at the company; Hope believes that Caroline is hiding something from her.

(Caroline's Message)
12/7, Liam is deeply affected by Caroline's words; Thomas delivers an ultimatum to Eric and Brooke.

Daily Previews wk of 12/3

12/3, Rick and Caroline think about revealing the truth about Bill to Liam and Hope; Brooke tries to interpret a strange dream.

12/4, A business meeting between Steffy and Hope turns personal; Caroline works to make Bill take responsibility for his interfering.

12/5, Hope makes a declaration to Liam, but he tells her he has moved on with his life; Brooke must choose Bill or Rick and Caroline.

12/6, Thomas shows off his power at Forrester Creations; Hope feels Caroline is keeping something from her.

12/7, Caroline's message weighs heavily on Liam; Thomas gives Eric and Brooke an ultimatum.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 29 2012, 06:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Excuse me Rick, your father has only 12.5% and Thomas/Steffy represent 75% of FC, please STFU and remember that you don't have the vote or money to outseat Thomas as CEO.

Hope is coming off her high horse and finally tells Liam that she loves him and wants him back. I am really not surprised by her actions. Like i said before, she made a decision about their relationship when she was mad. Now that he happy with Steffy, she wants him back. I guess it Hope turn to be desperate and pathetic towards Liam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steffy owns 25% of FC and really Hope cannot compete with her on that issue.

Brooke needs to STFU as well. She sold her majority interest in FC to start the Stephanie Forrester foundation. That where she would be working at, not at FC.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 23 2012, 08:30 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(The Truth)
12/3, Caroline and Rick consider revealing the truth about Bill's wrongdoings; Brooke is rattled after experiencing a strange dream.

(The Meeting)
12/4, A business meeting between Steffy and Hope gets personal; Caroline gears up to make Bill accountable for his actions.

(Declaration)
12/5, Hope comes clean to Liam about her feelings; Brooke is forced to make a tough decision.

(Thomas's Ego)
12/6, Thomas makes his power known at the company; Hope believes that Caroline is hiding something from her.

(Caroline's Message)
12/7, Liam is deeply affected by Caroline's words; Thomas delivers an ultimatum to Eric and Brooke.

Edited by Daytime, Nov 25 2012, 09:47 AM.

glenda491

WHEN ARE THEY REALIZE THAT WE KNOW THAT THOMAS IS NOT,NOT A REAL FORRESTER JUST LIKE LIKE RIDGE WASN'T..... THIS STORY LINE IS SO NOT RIGHT.......ERIC BUILD THAT CO.......THOMAS SHOULD EVEN SAY NOTHING ABOUT STOCK OR ANYTHING....TAYLOR NEEDS TO CHECK HER SELF OUT

glenda491

natdot99
Nov 23 2012, 08:28 PM
Excuse me Rick, your father has only 12.5% and Thomas/Steffy represent 75% of FC, please STFU and remember that you don't have the vote or money to outseat Thomas as CEO.

Hope is coming off her high horse and finally tells Liam that she loves him and wants him back. I am really not surprised by her actions. Like i said before, she made a decision about their relationship when she was mad. Now that he happy with Steffy, she wants him back. I guess it Hope turn to be desperate and pathetic towards Liam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brooke needs to STFU as well. She sold her majority interest in FC to start the Stephanie Forrester foundation. That where she would be working at, not at FC.
THOMAS IS NOT A FORRESTER BY BLOOD, WHAT THE????????????????????

natdot99
Member Avatar

glenda491
Nov 25 2012, 09:00 AM
WHEN ARE THEY REALIZE THAT WE KNOW THAT THOMAS IS NOT,NOT A REAL FORRESTER JUST LIKE LIKE RIDGE WASN'T..... THIS STORY LINE IS SO NOT RIGHT.......ERIC BUILD THAT CO.......THOMAS SHOULD EVEN SAY NOTHING ABOUT STOCK OR ANYTHING....TAYLOR NEEDS TO CHECK HER SELF OUT
Eric lost the company to Bill Spencer several years ago and Steffy Forrester regained the company back under the REST trust.
Ridge, Eric, Stephanie, and Taylor paid 50 million dollars each and it was legal and binding.

Eric lost half his 25% to Donna. Donna sold her interest to Bill Spencer.
Brooke several years ago, had 51% controlling interest in FC in which she sold it to Nick Marone.

Thomas has every legal rights to FC just like his father, Ridge Forrester did when he was CEO. Taylor is the trustee of Thomas shares from Stephanie and she can say anything to him.

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Caroline's Message)

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

natdot99

I agree completely!! Thomas and Steffy are the companies future and Hope and Rick need to back off, their vision will only kill the company. And I am not ready to watch the triangle from hell start up again. Can't Thomas ship Hope and Rick to International? Please!

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 25 2012, 09:40 AM
glenda491
Nov 25 2012, 09:00 AM
Eric lost the company to Bill Spencer several years ago and Steffy Forrester regained the company back under the REST trust.
Ridge, Eric, Stephanie, and Taylor paid 50 million dollars each and it was legal and binding.

Eric lost half his 25% to Donna. Donna sold her interest to Bill Spencer.
Brooke several years ago, had 51% controlling interest in FC in which she sold it to Nick Marone.

Thomas has every legal rights to FC just like his father, Ridge Forrester did when he was CEO. Taylor is the trustee of Thomas shares from Stephanie and she can say anything to him.
HOW do you possibly remember all of this? I can't remember who did what with who last month! :shrug:

ratfink
Member Avatar

glenda491
Nov 25 2012, 09:05 AM
natdot99

Eric is not Ridge's biological Father

natdot99
Member Avatar

When REST required 50 million dollars from each investor, not once did Eric voice about Ridge not being a Forrester. If Eric accepted and signed the REST agreement put together by his granddaughter, Steffy Forrester, then he should keep his mouth shut and support Thomas like her supported Ridge over the years.

iverson3ai1
Member Avatar

glenda491
Nov 25 2012, 09:05 AM
natdot99

I think for FC to really take off Thomas, Steffy, Hope, and Rick all need to put their differences aside. Truly working together will bring out new ideas and take the company to new heights. If Thomas believes he is going to do it by himself then he wil fail. The power has gone to his mind and that isn't a good thing.

As for you saying brooke shouldn't be saying anything and she should be working on the foundation. I am sure she is working on the foundation but she has every right to say something for years FC was her home and you know it still is.

Remember family is more than blood.

As in for Liam being happy with Steffy I don't think he is truly happy with Steffy. All those times he could have gone to Steffy after Hope pushed him away He wanted to be with Hope. It is obivious he loves Hope more than Steffy. Remember if it wasn't for Steffy going after Liam after he saved her for drowning in her bathtub Hope and Liam would be together. It was Steffy that broke up Liam and Hope in the first place.

Bremol
Member Avatar

Um, Eric didn't lose his 25%. He lost 12.5% to Donna in the divorce due to Bill Spencer's manipulations of her.

And I don't care if Thomas drop kicks the company to the gutter, or helps it rise to the top of the world, he could have at least waited until his grandmother had passed. What kind of unfeeling, soulless person is he? For that matter, Steffy isn't doing much better in that department. I know that Stephanie told them to live their lives, but being told to do that and actually doing it is two different things. Neither Thomas nor Steffy are acting much like they care that the grandmother they supposedly love so much is dying.

If this is Balless' idea of writing something that's 'reality' I feel sorry for his mother and his wife.

ratfink
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 25 2012, 05:33 PM
When REST required 50 million dollars from each investor, not once did Eric voice about Ridge not being a Forrester. If Eric accepted and signed the REST agreement put together by his granddaughter, Steffy Forrester, then he should keep his mouth shut and support Thomas like her supported Ridge over the years.
Ridge's father is Massimo Marone IV

glamgirl

Thomas has good idea's but he is not CEO yet Ridge is!!! He should wait till Ridge comes back or call his Dad and get the OK on his plans....as for Rick, Rick ran the Paris office for 2 years and did a good job. I know we have a lot of Steffy fans here, but when it comes to what is right, we are not speaking the just of it. Thomas is acting with a big head, and I don't care who has that much stock. When comes down to right and wrong, that is what Eric and Rick is trying to make Thomas understand. I don't agree with the way Thomas is acting and Thorne doesn't like it either. And to me that says something.
Steffy is not in the office half the time to really know what is going on. Her love life comes first. LOL!!!!
Edited by glamgirl, Nov 27 2012, 10:28 AM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Nov 27 2012, 10:27 AM
Thomas has good idea's but he is not CEO yet Ridge is!!! He should wait till Ridge comes back or call his Dad and get the OK on his plans....as for Rick, Rick ran the Paris office for 2 years and did a good job. I know we have a lot of Steffy fans here, but when it comes to what is right, we are not speaking the just of it. Thomas is acting with a big head, and I don't care who has that much stock. When comes down to right and wrong, that is what Eric and Rick is trying to make Thomas understand. I don't agree with the way Thomas is acting and Thorne doesn't like it either. And to me that says something.
Steffy is not in the office half the time to really know what is going on. Her love life comes first. LOL!!!!
When Ridge ran the company, he sank all of FC budget into HFTF campaign, not once did he have a meeting with the shareholders or key personnel.
When Hope had numerous press conferences, took the company jet to Aspen, and cancelled her wedding line; not once did she confer with Ridge or have a board meeting.
When Brooke hired Caroline, not once did she had a board meeting. Ridge hired Caroline on the spot.

Thomas is the interim CEO and he has Ridge proxy that gives him the right to vote his father 20% stake in FC. As majority stakeholder, Thomas is being very gracious and businesslike him running FC. Thomas goal was to see the profits return to FC within a year. That more than Eric and Ridge did for the company. At the recent meeting Steffy was in attendance, but Hope was doing other things.
Eric has only 12.5% stake in FC and him telling Thomas who has 50% stake in FC makes Eric look stupid. Rick has no shares in FC so he needs to STFU.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Previews wk of 12/3

12/3, Rick and Caroline think about revealing the truth about Bill to Liam and Hope; Brooke tries to interpret a strange dream.

12/4, A business meeting between Steffy and Hope turns personal; Caroline works to make Bill take responsibility for his interfering.

12/5, Hope makes a declaration to Liam, but he tells her he has moved on with his life; Brooke must choose Bill or Rick and Caroline.

12/6, Thomas shows off his power at Forrester Creations; Hope feels Caroline is keeping something from her.

12/7, Caroline's message weighs heavily on Liam; Thomas gives Eric and Brooke an ultimatum.

glenda491

How is it THAT THOMAS IS C.E.O. HIS IS NOT A TRUE FORRESTER.....WHEN WILL THAT COME OUT THIS STORY IS WACK IF U PEOPLE TRY TWO THINK THAT ERIC SHOULD NOT KEEP HIS C.O. JOB EVEN IF DEAD WIFE SAID TO LET THOMAS RUN THE CO.........

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

12/3, Caroline and Rick contemplate revealing the truth about Bill's ill deeds to Liam and Hope; a rattled Brooke attempts to interpret an unusual dream; Bill suggests to Liam that he tell Caroline about his dislike of Rick.

12/4, Steffy calls Hope in for a business meeting and turns the topic of the conversation into a personal matter; Brooke admits to something that stuns Caroline and Rick; Caroline prepares to make Bill accountable for his interference with Liam and Hope.

12/5, Bill fesses up to Caroline about his misdeeds; Brooke finds herself in a difficult position when she is forced to take sides between Caroline and Bill; Hope makes an honest declaration to Liam.

12/6, Taylor reminds Thomas that his recent inheritance makes him the majority shareholder of the company; Thomas flaunts his power at Forrester Creations, much to Rick's chagrin; Hope senses that there is something Caroline knows and is not telling her.

12/7, Rick and Eric conspire about how to stop Thomas from taking over Forrester Creations; Caroline's message to Liam regarding Hope weighs heavily on him; Thomas gives two individuals an ultimatum concerning their roles within the company.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers for the Week of December 3-7

Caroline and Rick contemplate revealing the truth about Bill's ill deeds to Liam and Hope.

Brooke becomes frazzled by the subject matter of her dream.

The rivalry between Hope and Steffy carries over into their professional relationship.

Liam learns that he has another opportunity at true love.

Thomas attempts to prove that he is the best option for CEO of Forrester Creations.

CBS.com
Edited by Daytime, Dec 2 2012, 12:20 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply