Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Smash Season 2 Preview
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 11:30 AM (758 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

February,that sucks.That looked AMAZING,new hotties this season,one of my favorite guys from RENT and Law and Order,Jesse L Martin.

Sean Hayes. :wub:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I don't know how I feel since they got rid of the b/f I really like him.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I enoyed season 1 but this promo does nothing for me.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Seriously, all I see is more Kat McPhee proving why Karen should never have been Marilyn at the end of season 1. She is a pop-singer, and she cannot play Marilyn Monroe. It's not some big freaking flaw to be embarassed about, most people can't. Megan Hilty can. That last couple of episodes of the seaon was a big, fat mess. I Nighttime Gina they clean it up, but that sure didn't get my hopes up.

And Karen's still a bitch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply