Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 02:32 PM (5,727 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Nov 26 2012, 07:37 PM
Lysie your banner is great
Thanks! I'm rather fond of it. John better not make me regret it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

I'm a little disappointed. Kayla was mentioned in spoilers as being on today, and I didn't see her name mentioned, so I guess the spoilers were wrong.

It's not like she's on so often that I get to see her frequently. When I hear she's gonna be on, it makes me go the extra mile to watch on television or find clips, and today...nothing.

Add to that, she was gonna be in a scene with Hope, and with Eric, who's also her nephew.

I was looking forward to it.

Guess it just wasn't gonna fly today.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Nov 26 2012, 08:12 PM
I'm a little disappointed. Kayla was mentioned in spoilers as being on today, and I didn't see her name mentioned, so I guess the spoilers were wrong.

It's not like she's on so often that I get to see her frequently. When I hear she's gonna be on, it makes me go the extra mile to watch on television or find clips, and today...nothing.

Add to that, she was gonna be in a scene with Hope, and with Eric, who's also her nephew.

Hmmm. I wonder if it was cut or if there was just a mistake. I'm not really sure where she would have been.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I'm watching now on SoapNet. It's a good episode!

Dumb writers just need to make Will bi. One day hes straight another day hes gay! I actually like the pairing of Will/Gaby. Don't kill me! ;)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've yet to see anything out of Will since he's come out to make me even think he's straight. I honestly don't know where some of you are getting this.

Will&Sonny

Matt
Nov 26 2012, 08:49 PM
I've yet to see anything out of Will since he's come out to make me even think he's straight. I honestly don't know where some of you are getting this.
Nor do I, but my opinion on the matter is well-known at this point, I'm sure. :lol:

Kriss4

lysie
Nov 26 2012, 08:15 PM
Kriss4

Hmmm. I wonder if it was cut or if there was just a mistake. I'm not really sure where she would have been.
I'll survive. But since she's my favorite, it feels like a constant waiting game just to see her, and to hope that an occasional scene might actually be ABOUT her, and offer me some real insight into her current feelings about the divorce. I hope joeys presence gives me an opportunity to find out more about where her head's at.

I'll stop complaining now.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Nov 26 2012, 09:36 PM
lysie
Nov 26 2012, 08:15 PM
Kriss4

I'll survive. But since she's my favorite, it feels like a constant waiting game just to see her, and to hope that an occasional scene might actually be ABOUT her, and offer me some real insight into her current feelings about the divorce. I hope joeys presence gives me an opportunity to find out more about where her head's at.

I'll stop complaining now.
Oh, I'm generally curious about whether it was cut or not. I would assume so, I just can't place a cut scene in the episode.

six
Member Avatar

I really don't care about this baby storyline, but I wish Gabi would punch Sami and Rafe in their faces. The way they barged in and made themselves a part of Gabi's private business is terrible. And Rafe managed to reach a new low trying to use his badge to burst into the exam rooms. I wouldn't have thought that was possible, but it's Rafe, so I shouldn't be surprised. Where were they when she was screwing with Chad and Melanie's lives? Where was Rafe's concern for Gabi's health when he found out about all the people she helped get killed?

On another note, it's a little odd that Nicole appears to feel worse about what she's done to dannifer than about the death of her kid. I didn't really care for her meekness, either. I think she needs to move past her love for Daniel, but if she wants him, she should go ahead and go after him.

How cute is Ciara? And even she has family chemistry with Eric. Hiring GV is the best choice this show has made in years.

It's too bad non-grey Bricole doesn't have any chemistry, because two brothers fighting over Nicole could be a good story.

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Nov 26 2012, 09:42 PM
I really don't care about this baby storyline, but I wish Gabi would punch Sami and Rafe in their faces. The way they barged in and made themselves a part of Gabi's private business is terrible. And Rafe managed to reach a new low trying to use his badge to burst into the exam rooms. I wouldn't have thought that was possible, but it's Rafe, so I shouldn't be surprised. Where were they when she was screwing with Chad and Melanie's lives? Where was Rafe's concern for Gabi's health when he found out about all the people she helped get killed?

On another note, it's a little odd that Nicole appears to feel worse about what she's done to dannifer than about the death of her kid. I didn't really care for her meekness, either. I think she needs to move past her love for Daniel, but if she wants him, she should go ahead and go after him.

How cute is Ciara? And even she has family chemistry with Eric. Hiring GV is the best choice this show has made in years.

It's too bad non-grey Bricole doesn't have any chemistry, because two brothers fighting over Nicole could be a good story.
Great Idea... lets give him some booze.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I thought nicoles apology was pretty heartfelt. She did seem genuinely sorry for her actions. I just wish they would remove her from dannifer orbit completely now. Love that they showed brady and eric both believing that nicole can be a better person. I also thought wills scenes were really good and so were gabis. But rafe was annoying and way over the top

esp13
Member Avatar

I thought it was a good episode. I thoroughly enjoyed Brady and Eric's talk. I hope we get more scenes with them.

I have no problem with Rafe being a bit of a neanderthal about the whole thing. Overprotective big brothers often act that way. And, rightly or wrongly, I think he feels that Gabi wouldn't do this unless she felt she had no one to help her. All in all, I've liked how Sami and Rafe have been involved. I thought Chandler and Camila were both very good again today.

I also thought Nicole's apology to Jennifer was very sincere and heartfelt. I don't mind her apologizing, but I do hope this means we are going to move on at some point.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Matt
Setting aside the ridiculous proposal from last week, for me it's the way Will looks and interacts with Gabi. Different viewers can see or interpret things differently, which is fine. Maybe I will be convinced otherwise as soon as he starts flashing back to his sex with Sonny instead of flashing back to his sex with Gabi or to the pregnancy news.

lysie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 26 2012, 11:35 PM
Matt
Setting aside the ridiculous proposal from last week, for me it's the way Will looks and interacts with Gabi. Different viewers can see or interpret things differently, which is fine. Maybe I will be convinced otherwise as soon as he starts flashing back to his sex with Sonny instead of flashing back to his sex with Gabi or to the pregnancy news.
It's rare that people flashback to good things...

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
Nov 26 2012, 11:38 PM
LonePirate
Matt
Hold on there missy, Chad flashed back to those wonderful dates he never had with Melanie....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... he keeps flashing back to what are the important, front burner story points at the moment. The story is that he's going to be a father (flashback to Gabi telling him). We know Will is gay, so how is this possible? (flashback to Will & Gabi having sex). As soon as we don't need to be reminded of these plot points (once the story moves beyond it), we'll get different flashbacks. Characters always flash back to the most important things that are weighing the heaviest on their minds and hearts at the moment.

lysie
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Nov 26 2012, 11:42 PM
lysie
Nov 26 2012, 11:38 PM
LonePirate
Matt
Hold on there missy, Chad flashed back to those wonderful dates he never had with Melanie....
Right. People rarely flash back to good things.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 26 2012, 11:42 PM
Characters always flash back to the most important things that are weighing the heaviest on their minds and hearts at the moment.
Again, he only has flashbacks to Gabi related events in his life. Where are the Sonny flashbacks? Shouldn't Sonny ever weigh heavily on Will's mind and heart? It's only Gabi that Will ever seems to think about. Sure, the flashbacks may simply serve to push story for lackadaisical viewers; but if they serve another purpose to convey a character's thoughts and feelings, one could easily get the impression that Will is not as gay as he supposedly is. If Will was straight, and Sonny was a female and Will kept flashing back to his ONS with Gabi who was a guy, people would think Will was gay. Why can't it work when everything is reversed?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm about as gay as can be, but if I'd managed to knock up my fag hag I can assure you that that would probably be just about the only thing I'd be able to think about.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont feel that will is any less gay than he was when he had sex with sonny i just think he is concerned about the situation at hand. He helped create the baby so he feels responsible to be loyal and be there for gabi. But my opinion is will is still gay even if he isnt thinking of sonny every minute

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply