Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC spoiler pics for the week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 05:34 PM (4,110 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Nicole pays a surprising visit to Jennifer

Posted Image

Will and Gabi have second thoughts.

Posted Image

Kate tracks Stefano down.

Posted Image

Marlena gets caught red-handed.

Posted Image

EJ encourages Chad to get back at Gabi.

Posted Image

Will runs to Gabi's defense in her time of need.

Posted Image

Rafe is not happy about EJ being Sami's new boss.

Posted Image

Brady surprises Marlena by coming to Kristen's defense.

Posted Image

Marlena confides in Eric about Kristen.

Posted Image

Eric fears that Caroline is not as well as she claims.

Posted Image

Maggie blasts Jennifer for pushing Daniel into the clinical trial.

Posted Image

Eric offers Nicole a job as the church secretary.

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Monday- Nicole apologizes to Jennifer.

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Wednesday- Things go south when Rafe shows up at Sami's office with flowers.

Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=267099
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Nicole as church secretary? Sweet Jesus, they are really trying to vanilla-up that character.

Also, why does the wardrobe department hate Peggy McKay so much? That shirt? Those vests? Why, Jesus, why?

Kristen/Marlena catfight!!!

jaygal
Member Avatar

LMAO Nicole Church Secretary!
Kristen/Marlena looks fun.
Hey Kate :wave: :wave:

KMan101
Member Avatar

At least they remembered Kate exists!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Lol really nicole as a church secretary. But hey if it gives az and gv more screen time together then im all for it

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 23 2012, 05:34 PM
Eric fears that Caroline is not as well as she claims.

Posted Image
OMG. Caroline looks like she's about to kill a bitch quick.

Tammy
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 23 2012, 05:34 PM
Marlena gets caught red-handed.

Posted Image
CATFIGHT!!!!!!!! :fight:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Nov 23 2012, 06:20 PM
Lol really nicole as a church secretary. But hey if it gives az and gv more screen time together then im all for it
This. I'm really loving the chemistry between Nicole and Eric. GV and Az are great together! :wub:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

You know, sometimes those church secretaries can make some good temptresses.......just sayin'. With the right writer, that could be awesome.
Maybe I need to watch Kristen and Marlena go at it. Surely Marlena can fight better than her daughter can.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I am pretty sure most of these pics are old...those clothes on Peggy and Deidre are from weeks ago

camera shy

Eric is tempting fate by spending so much time with a woman he was once in love with. And he's only human and even though he's committed his life to god, sexual feelings just don't go away so why put temptation right in front of you? And of course when something does happen between them Nicole will be the one blamed and not Eric.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

So far I'm really enjoying Wabi, Jarlena v Kristen, current dynamic between Safe, super Ericole and almost Jennifer but good lawd, EJ needs a rest.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Im gonna ask a simple question here... Is Rafe EVER happy about anything Sami does anymore? She could be working for the Pope and hed find 50 things wrong with it!

And as for Nicole working in a church...Whats up with that? So Eric is a priest and now Nicole wants to be second to a nun for him? Good Grief!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Posted Image

awwww! Look at the happy little family to be ......... :offs: Will is gay right.? :unsure:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Nov 24 2012, 03:37 AM.

angie37
Member Avatar

Nikki gets a job! And the big plus, it's right beside :wub: hottie Eric. You go, girl :cheer:

michr544125

CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 24 2012, 03:37 AM
Posted Image

awwww! Look at the happy little family to be ......... :offs: Will is gay right.? :unsure:
That seems to be the question as of late. If I had never seen this show before and watched Will and Gabi the past few episodes I'd be certain they were in a real deep relationship with each other that goes way beyond just having a baby together.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Nicole as the church secretary? Lovin` it! And I can only imagine the Salemites`s reaction to this. And Sami is going to go ballistic over this one. Fun, fun, fun!
Eventually, Eric will have to face his real reason for hiring Nicole: he wants her close. Oh boy, :) i`m gonna luv watching this unfold.
AZ and GV have fabulous chemistry like i knew they would. This is gonna be good.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ljay
Nov 24 2012, 02:31 AM

Posted Image

Im gonna ask a simple question here... Is Rafe EVER happy about anything Sami does anymore? She could be working for the Pope and hed find 50 things wrong with it!

And as for Nicole working in a church...Whats up with that? So Eric is a priest and now Nicole wants to be second to a nun for him? Good Grief!
How is a church secretary second to a nun??????? There is no law that says a church secretary even has to belong to that church. There is no special training for that.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

A church secretary is a pretty important job in the church so my initial reaction was :ermm: to the Nicole spoiler. On the other hand, Eric is creating the sweetest temptation for himself. He has no idea that he is setting up his own trap. I can't wait to see these two interact! GV and AZ are awesome together.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ljay
Nov 24 2012, 02:31 AM

Posted Image

I would say,after all the shit that Sami and Ej have done to each other, it is understandable why Rafe is concerned about Ej being her boss. Even tho Safe isn't together right now,Rafe loves Sami and wants them to be together. Rafe has always been protective of Sami when it comes to Ej, and, if I am not mistaken, she has always welcomed that. Now Sami has declared that she can handle Ej, but if past circumstances are any indicator of future circimstances, we know that is probably not true which is why Rafe is concerned.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply