Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC spoiler pics for the week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 05:34 PM (4,189 Views)
camera shy

lazydazes
Nov 24 2012, 08:48 AM
Nicole as the church secretary? Lovin` it! And I can only imagine the Salemites`s reaction to this. And Sami is going to go ballistic over this one. Fun, fun, fun!
Eventually, Eric will have to face his real reason for hiring Nicole: he wants her close. Oh boy, :) i`m gonna luv watching this unfold.
AZ and GV have fabulous chemistry like i knew they would. This is gonna be good.
The only thing that would be new in this story would be if Nicole was totally ignorant of Eric's feelings and thought he was just helping out an old friend and she wasn't the one doing the chasing. And I bet the reason why they have Sami and EJ visiting Eric is to find out that Nicole is working there. And if Kristen can work at the church then I don't see why Nicole can't. Plus Kristen and Nicole is a friendship that really needs to happen. Are there two characters on this show who have more in common?
Edited by camera shy, Nov 24 2012, 11:02 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 24 2012, 08:07 AM
CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 24 2012, 03:37 AM
Posted Image

awwww! Look at the happy little family to be ......... :offs: Will is gay right.? :unsure:
That seems to be the question as of late. If I had never seen this show before and watched Will and Gabi the past few episodes I'd be certain they were in a real deep relationship with each other that goes way beyond just having a baby together.
I have questioned Will's sexuality ever since he and Gabi had sex. Their sex scene was far hotter than the Will and Sonny sex scene because both Will and Gabi were into it at the time. The Will and Sonny sex scene was more like sex between a straight man and a gay man. This scene at the family clinic is merely more of the same as I've been seeing for the past several months. The script may say that Will has to kiss or sleep with Sonny; but Massey's eyes and body language tell a completely different story, a story reinforced by the above picture which certainly suggests Will is into Gabi more than a gay man appreciates his straight female bestie during a difficult time in her life. I'm about to reach the point where I want the writers to make Will straight again and then bring on someone who actually wants to portray a gay character so that Sonny can have a boyfriend who is into him more than someone with a pair a boobs.

camera shy

magicsteacher
Nov 24 2012, 09:43 AM
Ljay
Nov 24 2012, 02:31 AM
Rafe is not happy about EJ being Sami's new boss.

Posted Image

Im gonna ask a simple question here... Is Rafe EVER happy about anything Sami does anymore? She could be working for the Pope and hed find 50 things wrong with it!

And as for Nicole working in a church...Whats up with that? So Eric is a priest and now Nicole wants to be second to a nun for him? Good Grief!
I would say,after all the shit that Sami and Ej have done to each other, it is understandable why Rafe is concerned about Ej being her boss. Even tho Safe isn't together right now,Rafe loves Sami and wants them to be together. Rafe has always been protective of Sami when it comes to Ej, and, if I am not mistaken, she has always welcomed that. Now Sami has declared that she can handle Ej, but if past circumstances are any indicator of future circimstances, we know that is probably not true which is why Rafe is concerned.
And he'll probably come to her rescue once again when he shouldn't even want her back. I think if they wrote Rafe in character he wouldn't take Sami back if she continued to be around EJ for more than just the kids. I think he would forgive her for the griefsex, but this game she constantly plays with EJ I don't think he would stick around for it. I wish they would move Rafe out of Sami's orbit and give him a new leading lady, he deserves someone who will be completely faithful to him and that doesn't appear to be Sami.
Edited by camera shy, Nov 24 2012, 11:16 AM.

camera shy

LonePirate
Nov 24 2012, 11:03 AM
michr544125
CherishLuvsEJ
Posted Image

awwww! Look at the happy little family to be ......... :offs: Will is gay right.? :unsure:
That seems to be the question as of late. If I had never seen this show before and watched Will and Gabi the past few episodes I'd be certain they were in a real deep relationship with each other that goes way beyond just having a baby together.
I have questioned Will's sexuality ever since he and Gabi had sex. Their sex scene was far hotter than the Will and Sonny sex scene because both Will and Gabi were into it at the time. The Will and Sonny sex scene was more like sex between a straight man and a gay man. This scene at the family clinic is merely more of the same as I've been seeing for the past several months. The script may say that Will has to kiss or sleep with Sonny; but Massey's eyes and body language tell a completely different story, a story reinforced by the above picture which certainly suggests Will is into Gabi more than a gay man appreciates his straight female bestie during a difficult time in her life. I'm about to reach the point where I want the writers to make Will straight again and then bring on someone who actually wants to portray a gay character so that Sonny can have a boyfriend who is into him more than someone with a pair a boobs.
But aren't there plenty of gay men who marry women and have children with them and then one day decide to to be true to themselves and live openly as gay? They're not in love with the women they married, but they certainly do love them as family. I think that where Will is. He's not in love with Gabi, but he does love and cares about her and wants to be there for her as a good friend. When I look at that picture I see somone comforting a friend, not a couple in love. Gabi isn't even focused on Will, she just looks scared and nervous.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 24 2012, 11:01 AM
lazydazes
Nov 24 2012, 08:48 AM
Nicole as the church secretary? Lovin` it! And I can only imagine the Salemites`s reaction to this. And Sami is going to go ballistic over this one. Fun, fun, fun!
Eventually, Eric will have to face his real reason for hiring Nicole: he wants her close. Oh boy, :) i`m gonna luv watching this unfold.
AZ and GV have fabulous chemistry like i knew they would. This is gonna be good.
The only thing that would be new in this story would be if Nicole was totally ignorant of Eric's feelings and thought he was just helping out an old friend and she wasn't the one doing the chasing. And I bet the reason why they have Sami and EJ visiting Eric is to find out that Nicole is working there. And if Kristen can work at the church then I don't see why Nicole can't. Plus Kristen and Nicole is a friendship that really needs to happen. Are there two characters on this show who have more in common?
I don't think Nicole and Kristen are going to be friends. I'm willing to bet that Nicole will not be happy to find out that Kristen and Brady have hit the sheets.

michr544125

camera shy
Nov 24 2012, 11:28 AM
LonePirate
michr544125
CherishLuvsEJ
Posted Image

But aren't there plenty of gay men who marry women and have children with them and then one day decide to to be true to themselves and live openly as gay? They're not in love with the women they married, but they certainly do love them as family. I think that where Will is. He's not in love with Gabi, but he does love and cares about her and wants to be there for her as a good friend. When I look at that picture I see somone comforting a friend, not a couple in love. Gabi isn't even focused on Will, she just looks scared and nervous.
I agree that Will isn't in love with Gabi as the writing says that sometimes but other times it makes you wonder. And the way it's coming across to some fans in the acting department is that Will is in love with Gabi and vice versa. It really is a mess here when it comes to Will's sexuality :lol: .
Edited by michr544125, Nov 24 2012, 11:48 AM.

camera shy

michr544125
Nov 24 2012, 11:39 AM
camera shy
Nov 24 2012, 11:28 AM
LonePirate
michr544125

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
I agree that Will isn't in love with Gabi as the writing says that sometimes but other times it makes you wonder. And the way it's coming across to some fans in the acting department is that Will is in love with Gabi and vice versa. It really is a mess here when it comes to Will's sexuality :lol: .
Well Chandler is young and might be slightly uncomfortable being in a romantic setting with another man. I often wondered why they hire so many straight men to play gay when there must be hundreds of actors who are gay and wouldn't feel uncomfortable at all doing a romantic scene with another man. It reminds me of the movies they would make in the forties when white actresses would play lightskinned black women on screen (Ava Gardner Julie in Showboat) instead of hiring black actresses who had light skin to play the part.

annie21

^^ Well there have certainly been a number of gay actors who've played straight characters over the years (and played believable love scenes with the opposite sex), so it shouldn't be an issue here.

One problem is that the writers rushed the baby mama stuff without fully establishing the new status of Will and Sonny as a sexually active and supposedly in-love couple. Literally seconds after they hit the sheets, Gabi was banging on the door and it's been all about her ever since. And having Will borrow money from Sonny really didn't help. Terrible move on his part. I can't think of anyone, gay or straight, who would ask their new lover for something like that.

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

I am sitting in peels of laughter, lmao. Naughty sexy secretary Nicole with Eric, yumma yumma.
EJ and Sami, yumma yumma.
Kristen and Marlena cat fight, yumma yumma. Love this one, go Kristen!! I see a Brady, Kristen couple, yumma yumma.
Bout time Kate went after her man!! Go katie!!!
As for Jennifer she can fall off a never ending cliff.
The Will, Gabi storyline is just stupid and nonsense at this point. Like we don't all know Nick is gonna lose it, and go nuts again.

Will&Sonny

Totally off-topic, but...I assume that your avatar picture is supposed to be an image of James Scott, lovin'EJ, but I can't make it look like James at all. Every time I look at it, I see Nathan Parsons (ex-Ethan, GH). It must be the angle and the hair.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Nathan take over the role of E.J....I suspect that most fans would kill me for suggesting that, though! :run:

sonwill
Member Avatar

The picture of Gabi and Will is certainly very..weird, but I've only ever felt, especially during the scenes lately, that Will cares about Gabi and the fact that Gabi is carrying his baby just makes that caring come out more. Will has said a couple of times that he feels like he basically ruined Gabi's life, first with not being able to love her because of his sexuality and now because from his perspective he feels he is at fault for her being pregnant. I've definitely seen love with Will when it comes to Sonny. But I get where people are coming from and it's definately a viewers perspective thing, I can only hope we see more affection with Will/Sonny soon and with Will showing more and more that Sonny's the one he want's, cause I think it is getting confusing for some with the acting at times, and that's nothing against Chandler since I think he's a fantastic actor..Camila..well. Let's not get into her.

King
Member Avatar

I love that ED/DH pic!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Nicole working at the church is going to be a hoot! Nicole is going to get in on all the dirty Secrets of the Salemites... I can see it now... Nicole eavesdroping at the confessional! Should be good on so many levels.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm all for Nicole working for Eric... #doingitintheconfessional will happen sooner or later...I'm calling it! Lol....

I am loving Ericole, the Wabi storyline and Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John...finally I like more than I hate with this show...and since they aren't showcasing the Days of Sami's vagina that much, I can deal for now....

NikiLani
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 25 2012, 09:54 AM
I'm all for Nicole working for Eric... #doingitintheconfessional will happen sooner or later...I'm calling it! Lol....

I am loving Ericole, the Wabi storyline and Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John...finally I like more than I hate with this show...and since they aren't showcasing the Days of Sami's vagina that much, I can deal for now....
Nothing will put me off quicker. I know it's 'soapy' and Eric will not be a priest for long but can they at least not desecrate this s/l further. It's hard enough to swallow as it is.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

AllmyDaysatGh
Nov 23 2012, 06:42 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Nov 23 2012, 05:34 PM
Eric fears that Caroline is not as well as she claims.

Posted Image
OMG. Caroline looks like she's about to kill a bitch quick.
Then please kill Jennifer. That's a bitch to kill first! :popcorn:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

magicsteacher
Ljay

Posted Image

Im gonna ask a simple question here... Is Rafe EVER happy about anything Sami does anymore? She could be working for the Pope and hed find 50 things wrong with it!

And as for Nicole working in a church...Whats up with that? So Eric is a priest and now Nicole wants to be second to a nun for him? Good Grief!
I would say,after all the shit that Sami and Ej have done to each other, it is understandable why Rafe is concerned about Ej being her boss. Even tho Safe isn't together right now,Rafe loves Sami and wants them to be together. Rafe has always been protective of Sami when it comes to Ej, and, if I am not mistaken, she has always welcomed that. Now Sami has declared that she can handle Ej, but if past circumstances are any indicator of future circimstances, we know that is probably not true which is why Rafe is concerned.
Uhh Sami told Lucas that she could handle him and look where that got her. No Sami, you are deluding yourself if you think you can handle Ej. You clearly can not.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Is that picture of Brady before or after he got beaten up and was on death's door or whatever?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Nov 26 2012, 07:47 AM
magicsteacher
Ljay

Posted Image

Uhh Sami told Lucas that she could handle him and look where that got her. No Sami, you are deluding yourself if you think you can handle Ej. You clearly can not.
Exactly! Sami has the habit of deluding herself where Ej is concerned, and it always turns out badly. This time won't be any different.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Nov 26 2012, 08:22 AM
LucasHortonFan
Nov 26 2012, 07:47 AM
magicsteacher
Ljay

Posted Image

Exactly! Sami has the habit of deluding herself where Ej is concerned, and it always turns out badly. This time won't be any different.
I think Sami just needs to change the way she 'handles' EJ. (I need a Groucho Marx waggling eyebrows smiley to insert here) :laugh:

Truth be told, Sami doesn't have much choice here. She's made it clear to everyone that she loves this job. She doesn't want to quit. And she and EJ are in each other's live coparenting their children. What exactly would Rafe have her do here? And really, what could he do about any of it? Sami is absolutely right in telling Rafe to back off and butt out. I hope she continues to do it far more frequently than she has in the past.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply