Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC spoiler pics for the week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 23 2012, 05:34 PM (4,058 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 26 2012, 11:52 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 26 2012, 08:22 AM
LucasHortonFan
Nov 26 2012, 07:47 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 24 2012, 09:43 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Uhh Sami told Lucas that she could handle him and look where that got her. No Sami, you are deluding yourself if you think you can handle Ej. You clearly can not.
Exactly! Sami has the habit of deluding herself where Ej is concerned, and it always turns out badly. This time won't be any different.
I think Sami just needs to change the way she 'handles' EJ. (I need a Groucho Marx waggling eyebrows smiley to insert here) :laugh:

Truth be told, Sami doesn't have much choice here. She's made it clear to everyone that she loves this job. She doesn't want to quit. And she and EJ are in each other's live coparenting their children. What exactly would Rafe have her do here? And really, what could he do about any of it? Sami is absolutely right in telling Rafe to back off and butt out. I hope she continues to do it far more frequently than she has in the past.
Of course Sami has a choice- there are always choices in life and she is choosing to keep her job, which is fine. However,based on past history between Sami and Ej, and the fact that Rafe loves Sami, gives him every right to be concerned with the situation. That doean't mean that Sami should quit b/c Rafe is concerned about the situation, but knowing how he feels about her, she shouldn't be surprised either. Let's be honest here, Ej being Sami's boss is another example of a manipulated situation which Ej was willing to go along with to try and be closer to Sami. He hasn't been honest with her about how this situation came about, and I doubt he will be.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 24 2012, 11:03 AM
michr544125
Nov 24 2012, 08:07 AM
CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 24 2012, 03:37 AM
Posted Image

awwww! Look at the happy little family to be ......... :offs: Will is gay right.? :unsure:
That seems to be the question as of late. If I had never seen this show before and watched Will and Gabi the past few episodes I'd be certain they were in a real deep relationship with each other that goes way beyond just having a baby together.
I have questioned Will's sexuality ever since he and Gabi had sex. Their sex scene was far hotter than the Will and Sonny sex scene because both Will and Gabi were into it at the time. The Will and Sonny sex scene was more like sex between a straight man and a gay man. This scene at the family clinic is merely more of the same as I've been seeing for the past several months. The script may say that Will has to kiss or sleep with Sonny; but Massey's eyes and body language tell a completely different story, a story reinforced by the above picture which certainly suggests Will is into Gabi more than a gay man appreciates his straight female bestie during a difficult time in her life. I'm about to reach the point where I want the writers to make Will straight again and then bring on someone who actually wants to portray a gay character so that Sonny can have a boyfriend who is into him more than someone with a pair a boobs.
They can make Will bisexual. There are more bisexual people out there than gay. Then they can have a triangle. Will having feelings for Gabi and Sonny. That would pretty believable IMO.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Posted Image

KL is a lovely lady, but it looks like her lips are about to explode.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

outrageous
Nov 26 2012, 02:54 PM
They can make Will bisexual. There are more bisexual people out there than gay. Then they can have a triangle. Will having feelings for Gabi and Sonny. That would pretty believable IMO.
Given Massey's acting choices (?) as of late, that would make more sense than what I am seeing with Will as gay man. I personally would be fine if the writers made Will bisexual so long as Sonny dumps the duplicitous, lying sack of shit. Sonny could remain friends with bi Will as they pursued relationships with other people - Sonny with a gay man and Will with anyone else.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Nov 26 2012, 02:16 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 26 2012, 11:52 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 26 2012, 08:22 AM
LucasHortonFan
Nov 26 2012, 07:47 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Exactly! Sami has the habit of deluding herself where Ej is concerned, and it always turns out badly. This time won't be any different.
I think Sami just needs to change the way she 'handles' EJ. (I need a Groucho Marx waggling eyebrows smiley to insert here) :laugh:

Truth be told, Sami doesn't have much choice here. She's made it clear to everyone that she loves this job. She doesn't want to quit. And she and EJ are in each other's live coparenting their children. What exactly would Rafe have her do here? And really, what could he do about any of it? Sami is absolutely right in telling Rafe to back off and butt out. I hope she continues to do it far more frequently than she has in the past.
Of course Sami has a choice- there are always choices in life and she is choosing to keep her job, which is fine. However,based on past history between Sami and Ej, and the fact that Rafe loves Sami, gives him every right to be concerned with the situation. That doean't mean that Sami should quit b/c Rafe is concerned about the situation, but knowing how he feels about her, she shouldn't be surprised either. Let's be honest here, Ej being Sami's boss is another example of a manipulated situation which Ej was willing to go along with to try and be closer to Sami. He hasn't been honest with her about how this situation came about, and I doubt he will be.
Of all the ways that EJ has manipulated situations to get closer to Sami in the past, this one is pretty tame. Kristen offered him the opportunity and he's taking it - but he's done nothing to manipulate Sami thus far, unless you count sending her home early to kiss their kids goodnight.

La_Laa

LonePirate
Nov 26 2012, 04:11 PM
outrageous
Given Massey's acting choices (?) as of late, that would make more sense than what I am seeing with Will as gay man. I personally would be fine if the writers made Will bisexual so long as Sonny dumps the duplicitous, lying sack of shit. Sonny could remain friends with bi Will as they pursued relationships with other people - Sonny with a gay man and Will with anyone else.
I think people unnecessarily paranoid about William and Gabi Hernandez. William has zero interest in Gabi Hernandez.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Nov 26 2012, 05:04 PM
LonePirate
outrageous
I think people unnecessarily paranoid about William and Gabi Hernandez. William has zero interest in Gabi Hernandez.
Tell that to CM. Judging by his portrayal and body language, it seems like he thinks Will is straight regardless of what the script says.

lysie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 26 2012, 05:52 PM
La_Laa
Nov 26 2012, 05:04 PM
LonePirate
outrageous
Tell that to CM. Judging by his portrayal and body language, it seems like he thinks Will is straight regardless of what the script says.
I don't agree. He doesn't look into her at all. Of course I also don't think he looks into Sonny.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 26 2012, 05:56 PM
Of course I also don't think he looks into Sonny.
I definitely share this sentiment. The love and attraction in that relationship is one directional - from Sonny towards Will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply